Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chivalry and Honor: Issue #3: Showtime.
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-04-2014, 09:31 PM

With Super Shove It coming around the corner, the Aerial Knight has been training in multiple ways in order to match the flight capabilities of Woe.

If you ask me, I have no idea how he's going to take him down since his skin prevents stabbings and the fucker flies high and fast, but whatever.

So, in order to attempt to catch up with his opponent, he's been jumping from rooftop to rooftop, using his fire breathing powers to help him reach slightly higher altitudes, and recently, he's been getting into group fights in order to handle all of his pawns. I mean, rooks. Ah whatever, they die just like pawns so it only seems fair to call them pawns.

However, he seems to be missing this time around. No seriously, he's been missing for God knows how many days and I have no idea where he is.

Last I checked, he said he was going to head down somewhere, but I didn't catch where.

...Unless...he never said that he was leaving in the first place...

That son of a bitch is going skydiving, isn't he?!?

That motherfucker is going skydiving!!

...Excuse me for a moment...

Date: September 4, 2014

In the skies of Hollywood, California, a very loud and obnoxious chopper plane is stationary above a landing field. Inside the plane, there are men wearing parachutes and goggles, all of whom seem to be very excited to be throwing themselves out of a plane for cheap thrills. However, one of the would be divers has a flight suit on him as well as a parachute pack. Johnathan Heartsford is that man, and he is staring straight ahead into the clouds. He knows that Woe can fly, so he decided to take this dive in order to attempt to match Woe's flying abilities. It won't really work, since his opponent has wings and flight suits don't actually let you fly, but it can't hurt to fly in style when one wants to. One of the diving instructors explains the rules to the newbies, but he isn't listening to them, since he was a skydiver before becoming a wrestler, so he already knows what to do. Then, the instructor gives the okay to help new students jump out of the plane.

You goddamn fool, stop running away from me when I tell a story!

He isn't listening to the narrator's plight and prepares to jump. Students are being thrown out one by one, making sure they fall a thousand feet before the next guy gets to jump.

How the fuck is this supposed to help you prepare for your match against Woe, anyways? All you're doing is jumping out of a plane!

Johnathan is still ignoring him. His turn is coming very soon, and he knows it.

Listen to me, if you jump out of that plane, so help me God, I will be sure that your sister knows about whatever it is you're doing!

Johnathan finally acknowledges the narrator and turns towards the direction he hears his voice.

"Let her know; maybe then she'll know exactly why she's the weakest member of the family."

He then jumps out of the plane, smiling as he dives head first, facing the ground. He is not folding his arms open either, so it looks like he might completely break his skull open when he lands.

You're taking this upcoming match very seriously, aren't you!? Why can't you accept that Toxin-8 counters the Dragon's Elixir?!?

Just then, he leans upward and unfolds his arms, allowing the suit to pull him upwards to slow his fall.

"I'm not called the Aerial Knight for a reason!! You should already know that knights never give up, even when they are presented with a seemingly near impossible challenge!! Remember Wander from Shadow of the Colossus!?"

The video game?!? What about it?!?

"He never gave up after fighting sixteen titanic moving statues, did he!? All of them were tougher and stronger than the last!! All just because he was dedicated to his goal!!"

But he was possessed by a goddamn demon at the end of the game!! What's so damn heroic about that!?

Johnathan pulls the chord of the chute and is jerked higher into the air. The ground is only 2,000 feet away now. He smiles as he nears the landing field.

"The point is that he fought creatures that wanted him dead and won. What makes you so sure that I won't be able to do the same thing to Woe on Saturday?"

Well, for one thing, he's not a fucking statue. That and his Toxin-8 cannot be destroyed once it has been injected in him. Newsflash; it's been injected in him!!

Johnathan scoffs.

"The thing with Toxin-8 is that it is not permanent. The wings can only hold out for so long before they retract back into his beefy ass skeleton. However, I plan to rip those fuckers right off before they retract back into him, hence the flight suit. This suit helps me practice exactly how I'm going to rip 'em out of their sockets."

So? Woe his about three times stronger than you! Even if you manage to climb on his back, he can still throw you off of him, sending you falling to the damn mat!

"Must I bring up the flight suit again? Besides, I still have fire. I can burn the fucker's mask off and make his face unrecognizable if I have to! Scales don't mean much if they don't protect him from fire!"

Johnathan nears the ground, but instead of landing, he blows a stream of fire onto the parachute, making him fly a little higher.

You know what? Fuck it. I'll just let you do whatever you damn well please with Woe. If you die in that ring (or anywhere else for that matter) it will not be my fault.

"You're doubting me, aren't you? Alright then, if that's the way you want to act, so be it. Just watch as I tear Woe's very wings out of his shoulders and use them to land on the ground like a feather. Then Woe will fall into the ring so hard, he will not only shatter that ring, but he will also never see the morning for the next month. Woe can talk big game and kill however many of his rooks as he wants to prove a point, but we all know how these stories end."

Johnathan touches down on the ground and unstraps the parachute that helped him to the ground beforehand.

"The knight always slays the dragon at the end of the story."

Yeah, well good luck with that. In the meantime, I'm going to see if they have any good deals on coffins.

TO BE CONCLUDED AT SUPER SHOVE IT!!!

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
LH Harrison (09-05-2014)