Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 11:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Today's The Day For Taking
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-01-2014, 05:42 AM

Today's The Day For Taking

In the middle of Ohio...oh boy...

"...a mocha with plenty of cream on top!"

The sun shines beautifully in the bright blue sky as we fade in to see Kristen sat outside, a waitress taking her order at one of the coffee shops in the heart of Columbus, Ohio. Her assistant, Erin Williams, smiles at the waitress before handing back one of the menus, the waitress walking away in the process.

Erin: See, Ohio isn't so bad.

Kristen: It's...okay.

Erin: Wow, coming from you that's a compliment!

Kristen: You treating me to this day out, it doesn't make up for making me come out to Ohio...and it certainly doesn't make up for you not getting me what I wanted!

Erin: I thought you'd got over that already?

Kristen: I mean another battle royale...

Erin (under her breath): Here we go again...

Erin breathes a breath of annoyance as she awaits another one of Kristen's long winded rants. The waitress returns to the table just as Kristen begins to go off on another one of her tirades, placing a cup of coffee down for Erin and then one down for Kristen.

Kristen: I think I need to have a face to face meeting with these so called higher up's. Maybe they need a reality check. I mean look around you Erin, it's no coincidence that Ohio is jam packed with people today.

Erin: Thank you...

Erin glances a brief smile towards the waitress for delivering her coffee, lifting the cup and taking a gentle sip before replying to Kristen.

Erin: It's not?

Kristen: No Erin, it's not. They're here because of me. Ohio hasn't seen this many people in it's entire existence. The billing advertised me Erin and the people came in flocks. It's not easy being loved you know.

Erin rolls her eyes a little before taking another swig on her coffee. Kristen now lifts her cup up, taking a sip of the coffee before placing the glass back down. Unbeknownst to Kristen though, cream has been left covering her entire top lip and the tip of her nose. Erin looks on, chuckling away as she tries to signal to Kristen what she's done. A few bystanders look on, having a good laugh to themselves as they sit and stare, Kristen now catching wind of them.

Kristen: People are looking and laughing at you for some reason Erin, you're cramping my style!

Erin: They aren't laughing at me...

Kristen looks around confused, looking to her side and over her shoulder to see if they're laughing at somebody out of her sight.

Erin: You've got cream all over your face...

Coming to the realisation that they're laughing at her and how she's got cream all over her top lip and nose, Kristen quickly grabs one of the serviettes and begins to wipe away the cream.

Kristen: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm just playing with you guys...I knew that was there!

Kristen tries to play along with the laughter, trying her best to turn an embarrassing situation to her advantage. Erin turns her attention to her wrist though, glancing at her watch.

Erin: We best finish looking around as we haven't got long until we need to start heading out for the show.

Kristen: SHOPPING TIME BABY!

A few of the crowds sitting close by look over as Kristen let's that out louder than she expected, Erin shunning them an apologetic look.

Kristen: Don't worry about them Erin, they love me. Yeah, they love me.

[Image: oI6Rjlj5.gif]

Not for the first time we fade out at the sight of Erin shaking her head as she stands up from her seat, Kristen smiling away, the bystanders not looking impressed as they turn their attention back to their own conversation.

It's quite incredible how special I am
It's not easy being as loved as me
You might hate to admit it, but you love me too.

"THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A BRA!!!"

We fade back in to the sight of Kristen holding up a bra towards Erin, her mouth wide open and jaw dropping at the price tag. The two are stood firmly in the middle of a Victoria's Secret store, Erin with numerous bags from other stores already in grasping in her hand.

Erin: Stop shouting!

Kristen: They're stealing a living in this place Erin!

Erin: Listen, we really need to start making a move.

Kristen: I mean who do they think they are, Versace? Armani?

Erin: Kristen, are you listening to me?

Kristen: Yeah, yeah...just lean over there and grab those shoes and then we can leave.

Turning her back to Kristen, Erin leans over and picks up a pair of boots sat on the shelf. Kristen sneakingly looks on behind Erin, taking a glance around to see if anybodies looking. With nobody in sight, Kristen takes the bra she had in her hand and slips it into one of the shopping bags that Erin's firmly holding in her hand. Erin rises back up and turns her attention back to Kristen, no clue what so ever as to what's gone on as Kristen looks on with a sweet and innocent look.

Erin: These?

Kristen: Ughhhh, they're Uggs...should of just called them uglies! Let's go, this place is cramping my style.

Erin shakes her head in disbelief as she places the boots back onto the shelf and begins to follow on behind Kristen. Kristen walks straight out of the doorway and into the beaming sun outside. Erin goes to do the same as she walks through the alarm scanners stood next to the door. She's completely stopped in her tracks though as red lights begin to flash and the alarm begins to sound. Erin looks on, slightly confused and a little shocked. Kristen, clearly not realising that the clothes within the store had tags on them that trigger the alarm when she put the bra into the bag, looks on in a panic. A few bystanders look on from inside the store as one of the staff workers move from behind the counter. Walking across from the other side of the store is a security guard, Kristen instantly clocking him.

Kristen: RUNNNNNNNNN!

In a sheer moment of madness, Kristen turns and begins to run in sheer panic away from the store, Erin stood in disbelief in the very same spot as the security guard approaches her.

Security: Excuse me miss...

Erin: Not again!

Erin turns to the security guard, a look of embarrassment on her face as the scene slowly fades out.

I'll take what I want, when I want. Tonight I take my title shot!

When in trouble there's always one solution
RUN!
♥♥♥
♥♥

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristen Silver's post:
Gator (09-01-2014), Liz Hathaway (09-01-2014)