Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chivalry and Honor: Issue #2: Fire Rising
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-01-2014, 10:23 AM

When we last left our 'hero', I made him drink the Dragon's Elixir in the hopes of killing him.

Sadly, it didn't work.

Instead, I realized all too late that he was born from a family pure of heart and a dragon. He gained the fire breathing capabilities and the vision of a dragon as a result of drinking out of the vial. He then managed to somehow burn down his apartment in the process of gaining his powers, which I had to pay for. It cost me over five thousand dollars, so you know that dick is going to get what's coming to him.

Now he's wandering the many streets of dark Ohio...

...well that doesn't sound threatening at all!

Anyways, looming in the darkness is a biker gang just waiting to take down any hotshots that think they're the next best thing. I plan on having him getting his ass kicked by 'em in what I can say is a brutal mugging.

If that doesn't work, I'm sure his match against Woe on Saturday will kill him.

Insert maniacal laugh here...

...Wait, I'm supposed to laugh maniacally? I'm not supposed to read that sentence?

Well, in that case...

HA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaaaa~!

Date: August 31, 2014

Johnathan walks along the street as he blows small tufts of fire out of his mouth every now and again. His mouth shows no signs of burns, nor do his teeth. The only signs he did drink out of the dragon's elixir is his now bronze eyes, which are hidden by sunglasses that he just so happened to wear as he retrieved items from his apartment. He seems to be wearing more flame clothing that looks exactly like a normal suit. He has a smile stretching from cheek to cheek, confident in his new powers and how they'll help him win on Saturday. Just then, he notices a line of motorcycles next to a bar and a hooded man next to them. That man is clearly up to something as he takes a few steps back for a little stunt of his.

"Some teenager is getting ready to knock over a gang of bikes, eh? Time to see how this dragon's breath feels to other people."

Ah! There you are; I've been looking around for you...what are you doing?

Johnathan stands behind the teenager and blows fire onto his hoodie. It takes the teens a few seconds to realize that he is, in fact, on fire. When he does, he already ran toward the bikes. Now that his entire back and chest are on fire, he runs straight into the line of bikes before taking off into the street, possibly to be put out by someone pouring their bottled water on him to douse the fire. Johnathan slightly laughs at this, enjoying the little scene that he created.

What the fuck!? What did you just do to that teenager!?

"I only gave him a taste of what justice feels like. The same kind of justice that my opponent will be feeling on Saturday."

And what makes you so sure that you'll defeat the living dragon?

"For one thing, mammals aren't meant to fly. Besides the bat, there are no other flying mammals in the world. Woe has just turned himself into a freak of nature. Freaks of nature do not last long in this world, as proven by whatever the hell this thing is."

[Image: 21-More-Weird-Animals-You-Never-Knew-Existed-3.jpg]

Yuck. That is disgusting, but they're obviously still around if there are pictures of it.

"That was just an example. Woe will be the first of his species to go extinct after I rip his fleshy wings off of him."

But Woe is taller and much stronger than you! How are you going to not only take down a man that strong and get to his level?

Johnathan chortles slightly.

I'll prove it to you. I'm at the side of a bar right now; just send a group of bikers my way and I'll show you exactly how I'll pick up a win on Saturday."

Okay then. Don't whine about getting your ass kicked after I send them out.

*ahem*

Hearing the commotion outside of the bar, a group of really tall and muscular biker rush out of the bar to find that their bikes have been knocked over by who they think did it. Unfortunately for Johnathan, the bikers think that he's the one that knocked down their pride and joys on top of one another's. They're pissed. So pissed, in fact, that they start grabbing whatever nearby item they find and use it as a weapon. These items include pipes, wooden planks, trash cans, and switchblades that they just so happened to bring with them. One look of Johnathan's face should tell you that he is screwed.

Johnathan's face has a devilish smirk on it, as he prepares to get ready for a very challenging fight.

Why aren't you afraid of these guys? They've got fucking weapons on them!

His smirk drops as he gets ready for a battle between himself and an army of relentless biker thugs.

"That is the second reason I'm going to defeat Woe on Saturday; I don't depend on special drugs in order to gain a victory.

Just then, one of the bikers rushes at the knight with a lead pipe, getting ready to bash his head in. He ducks it and hits the biker with a neckbreaker, making him drop his weapon to the floor. He then proceeds to sit on his stomach and pummel the ever loving hell out of his face.

"Woe depends on that Toxin-8 pack in order to fly and remain strong, correct? I plan on going for that first. I plan on destroying it and render him useless so I can pick up a well deserved victory."

After he smashes the first biker's face in, another biker runs towards Johnathan and attempts to Happy Gilmore him with a two by four. He just barely dodges it and gets back up to his feet before the biker attempts to go for another swing. He sidesteps the swing jumps onto a trash trailer and jumps off it, as if he's going for a moonsault. The biker catches him, making Sir Heartsford spin around and plant him on the ground with Excalibration.

Holy shit!

"You thought that was 'holy shit' worthy? Clearly I'd have to step my game up if I want to impress the peasants in the audience. It shouldn't be too hard to do, since I'm going to be fighting a dragon after I fight a rocker."

The last two bikers rush at him as they go for a double clothesline of sorts. Johnathan ducks it and turns around to set their backs on fire. The flaming breath of Heartsford gets noticed by the two instantly as the duo drop to the floor and try to put it out. As roll out the fire, Johnathan runs off into the night, leaving the bikers dazed, confused and burned. He then goes back to breathing very small tufts of fire out of his mouth, acting like none of this happened.

You do realize that you could go to jail for arson, right?

"At a later time, maybe. For now, I just want to take the time to appreciate the powers I have and how I'm going to use them to destroy Woe in the ring."

Stay tuned for Issue #3! (if we have a 3)

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
LH Harrison (09-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates AerialKnight's post!
Woeful (09-01-2014)