Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plowed Into Neverland
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-28-2014, 12:13 PM

As the "Loverboy" continues scraping that pesky little 'e' off of the belt, The Aerial Knpight throws a chair pinto his face and dropkicks the chair, sending him reeling! Just then, the knight knocks the pained champin over! He falls pinto a fuckton of pins! They pierce his back, making him have a probably injured back! Johnathan goes for the cover!

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
Vincent Lane (08-28-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2014, 12:37 PM

(08-28-2014, 12:13 PM)AerialKnight Said: As the "Loverboy" continues scraping that pesky little 'e' off of the belt, The Aerial K npight throws a chair pinto his face and dropkicks the chair, sending him reeling! Just then, the knight knocks the pained champin over! He falls pinto a fuckton of pins! They pierce his back, making him have a probably injured back! Johnathan goes for the cover!

KICKOUT

P LOWED I NTO N EVERLAND?

Quit following me everywhere, Heartsford! I'll deal with you on Monday!
((Scrape scrape scrape))

Hate Post Like Post