Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Zoey Ryback is a Better Sister.....
Zoey Ryback Offline
--The Original Daughter of Destruction--

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-28-2014, 06:00 AM

-- Tuesday, August 26th, 2014 --

The light from the swinging light bulb in the center of the room casts the outline of the chainlink cage upon the walls of the old building. The smell of old sweat, blood, and something rotten fills the air as McKayla slowly opens her eyes. Her face is still covered in dirt, her hair now oily clumps together as it falls across her face. The only natural light that comes into the gray room is through small windows lining the top of the room, but even they have been fogged out, she tries as hard as she can to see through, but its no use. The camera just above the door to the cage which she finds herself in makes a soft whirring sound as it moves back and forth, someone is watching her. She paces back and forth, trying to think, she knows not to panic, but its been almost 4 days now, and the thought that maybe no one's coming is beginning to set in, but that can't be true, how could it? Zoey would never leave me here, she thinks to herself, and really thats all that keeps her going. She finally sits back against the wall, sliding herself down to the floor, its then the steel door leading into the hallway opens. The man who steps through the door wears a leather vest, skinny jeans and is sort of clean cut, he's told her his name is Drake. He steps to the cage door and slides a tray of food underneath it. She looks at it, then up at him, Cold eyes.

Drake Williams - You know, at some point your going to have to eat something.

There are a few tense moments between the two as McKayla looks up at him, they have barely said a word between each other since she's been here. He nods his head somberly and steps to the tool bench on the other side of the room.

"You know, this isn't really about you. And as the days keep passing, I begin to wonder if what we did was really worth it, your sister might be smarter than we thought, she might have just left you here.

McKayla's heart misses a beat, and for a moment she loses her breath, but he's just trying to get into her head she thinks, she hopes as she moves towards the food sitting just in front of her.

"There aren't too many people who have handled this as well as you have, theres always a certain level of fear when a person gets locked in that cage. They begin to question, what do I want, why are they here, all these questions that always end up being irrelevant. But then again, most people who end up where you are right now, aren't usually very long for the world McKayla...."

Its not that McKayla isn't scared, no, shes terrified, she just knows not to show it to him, a man like this would only take advantage. Toying with her emotions is just what would make all of this better for him she thinks, and she'll be damned if shes giving him that benefit.

"What if she did leave you here? Took it as an easy out, went about her career with XWF, and left you here to rot, with us. What would you think about--"

McKayla Ryback - "Thats not gonna happen, Asshole!!"

It was all finally enough, her scream echoes within the tight space, Drake smiles, pulling the top drawer of the tool bench open. A bone saw emerges from within, he sets it on the counter, pulling out a set of pliers, and an array of tools which McKayla can't distinguish.

"It comes to mind, just how long can we keep you here? How long is this going to be, worth our while? I hate to think that this attempt is going to fail, but then again, its been a while since I've been able to properly practice my real talents."

McKayla's stomach begins to turn, what does he mean? She can't just stay here, she has to think of something.

"So what are you saying? Your going to chop me up? You think you have that in you?"

Drake scoffs, turning and stepping towards the cage.

"Sure I do, you know how many people have sat just where you are right now? Wearing the same face as you are, hiding the fear thats hiding in their hearts? I know what your thinking, you are still holding onto the assumption that they are coming for you, that someone out there is looking for you, but what if they aren't McKayla? What if you and me, and this bench are about to get real close?"

He runs his hand over the table in the center of the room, stained with blood, brown liquid. Suddenly McKayla isn't hungry, she slides the tray of food back under the fence.

"What the fuck do you want with my sister anyways? What has she done that deserves all of this?"

"My friends and I find ourselves in something of a pickle McKayla, you see if it was up to me, I would have killed you both on that roof, would have been easy enough, wouldn't you say? But no, someone wants your sister alive, she's... part of a plan, I suppose."

"What the fuck kind of plan involves all of this?"

An honest question, Drake nods his head slowly, pacing around the table in the center of the room, he lights a cigarette, casually offering one to McKayla with a motion of his pack, she shakes her head.

"We are all in the same boat when it comes to that particular question I'm afraid. For now, people like me and Zeke, we just do as we're told."

"Who the hell are you guys?"

"Just a set of men living off the crid you could say, you hear about us all the time you just are never given the hard facts, you might say that people like me, Zeke, and the people we work for have shaped this country's history, as well as many others. When something needs doing that doesn't need to be made totally public to the general population, they employ men like me, to get the job done. The situation you find yourself in however is somewhat different, you are just a means to an end, and when that end is reached, I can't say what is going to happen to you, or your sister."

McKayla suddenly notices them, the keys swinging at his side, she has to get him close enough to the cage and then find a way to snatch them off his belt.

"So all you are is a government fuck boy, taking your little orders and travelling around the world for someone elses agenda. Thats kind of a sad existence if you ask me.

"In some aspects yes your right, every once in a while there comes a couple of us who figure it out, stand out against it, your friend Nick, or as he once was known, "The Wolf" is one of our defects. I wish I Could tell you how satisfying it will be if I do finally get to meet him in person.

"Nick was... one of you?"

"Alot is never mentioned to you is it McKayla, oh right, your just the little sister. Funny, I think isn't it, that instead of coming for you, your sister thought it more important to do her little XWF thing, don't worry, she's a better competitor than she is a sister, I will say that."

"Thats bullshit. You have no idea what shes--"

"Oh! But I think I do! Which is why we're in this situation right now, your Sister, could be the key to everything that has been happening for almost the last thirty years, and how great would it be, if I was the one that brought her in?"

"So your doing all of this for some sort of recognition? Your petty as Fuck."

Drake throws his head back and laughs momentarily, before slamming his fist against the chainlink fence.

"As petty as I may seem believe me there are things going on that you have no idea about, that Nick hasn't been able to see, he stopped it years ago, but things have changed, its different. What came back out of the smoke from the hole he blew in our organization was something more diabolical than anything we could have imagined, we're just... doing what we are meant to do."

His tone is almost somber, regretful, McKayla picks it up for only a second before He turns back to the table.

"Why dont you leave? Like Nick did... let me go. You don't need my sister, you could let us disappear."

"I wish it was that easy, we're tied now, the way it is, we can never leave, Nick and his friends, Richie Starling, and Andrew Harris, were the only three to have ever escaped the system, they made sure of that. My hands are tied McKayla, if your sister doesn't show up, the cost will simply become too much, and now that you know the things you do, I can't let you leave."

A lump has formed in McKayla's throat, a fear courses through her shes never felt before. She decides to take him up on his offer.

"Still want to give me that Cigarette?"

She says innocently. He takes a couple moments before turning around, pulling the pack out of his vest pocket and sliding a cigarette out. He steps to the fence, she reaches out to take it when it happens. The sound of a bell ringing in the distance, like a church bell. Drake turns for a moment, and there-in lies her chance. She yanks his arm into the cage, his face slams off of it, she pulls again and again, snatching the keys off his belt and letting go, Drake stumbles backwards as McKayla quickly opens the door, keeping a clear head worked out, just like Zoey said. Drake dives for her but is met by the steel door, it connects firmly against his nose and the whole world falls to a blur. McKayla ducks across the room as Drake fires his pistol, the rounds skip off the table in the center, and the stone walls around McKayla's head as she ducks out the door. She had a weapon when she got here, she needs to find it, there is no way she can make it out of here without something. The bell continues to ring, McKayla smiles to herself...

Zoey Ryback is a Better Sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- The Shoot --

"You know its funny, when you try and approach the situation in a manner that would make sense, you are always met with someone who would rather impose chaos. Its strange that out of all the people I've met here in the XWF, so few have been able to approach a situation the right way, keep a level head, remain calm under the pressure this business can put on someone. For the past week, I have come under such scrutiny, so many people, with so much to say, and under an normal circumstances I would be flattered, any publicity is publicity right? But for every person who has something to say about Zoey Ryback, every person who thinks their words really hold weight, there is a bit of motivation in their words, something about the things they say that makes me want to keep going, keep pushing harder and harder. Nick said its all just part of the grand scheme, the big game we all play. And I guess he's right, what do any of your words really matter to me? When all I have to do is walk into the ring, and prove you wrong. Its happened time and time again since I walked through those doors, and how fitting it is, that now I get to do it for something.

True, the Trio's tag belts aren't something to be desired, but if you asked Vinny Lane, he would tell you they were gods gift to the XWF, besides him of course. Lets be honest Vinny, you aren't that good, and the things you did at Relentless were simply a product of being in the right place at the right time. You consider yourself lucky to even have stood in the ring with someone like me, someone like Clean, like Enigma, Azrael or Sebastian. Because lets face it, your mid-card, at best. And thinking your going to jump start your career by dragging these titles out on some long and drawn out story is just making it worse for you, why? Because you chose me. Because out of all the men and women in the XWF, you chose me. And to you, I can see that this might not seem all that menacing, because your just like everyone else, doubtful. And I guess I don't blame you, seeing as the last time we were in that ring, my head was somewhere else. Do you think it will be the same the next time we meet Vinny? Will you have the same snarky attitude you've had this last week? Or will it be put into bitter perspective that even after everything I've said, whats mine is mine, no matter what it means to this company, that belt is rightfully mine.

Its funny I think, how toyetic you are, walking around with both of those belts on at all times like they are some type of accessory, it makes you look like a tool. Are they that important to you? Is this as far as you've come in the entirety of your career? This is it? The best you can do? It helps when you work with someone who has seen the heights of this business like Nick has. To him, to me, your just another cookie cut-out of someone else. But because you have "Two Thirds of the Trio's Titles" You think you set the standard for "Not To Be Fucked With." Its sad really, how stuck on yourself you are. But I guess we're are all kind of out here blowing our own horn aren't we? I hope you know that when you step into that ring this week, I will be watching, because like no other person before you, I want to know everything about you, your style, your moves, your tells, and where the line is where your resolve stops. These things I Have to know, so that the day comes when we stand in that ring, it'll be the greatest day of your life, I'll set you free Vinny. I promise.

Its just too bad, that we have to wait as long as we do, the fire burns now, but don't worry, its not going anywhere. This week, I have to pay attention, another example has to be made. A Man who like you, holds himself a little higher than his record deserves. Another man who like you, seems to be stuck in the 80s, a man named Aiden Collins. As funny as he is, rather than take what I said as something serious, he chose to take the "High Road" I guess. Hahaha, yeah, because everything that he said sounded like someone tossing insults like a Middle Schooler. Comes out talking shit about what? My Name? Like I Could have had another one? Like its something that we all just make up, well I guess in his case it is something of a mystery how a man can catch the Name Blizzard like some sort of Action Figure, "Now With Karate Chop Action!" Right? Its just funny to me that someone who considers himself the Martin Luther King of the XWF comes out the gate with something like that.... Bitch Ass Bitch I believe it was, Oh The Intellect is staggering.

Although your analogy of my Transexual trio's team-mate definitely made me laugh harder than I had in a while. Your thoughts about your struggle are somewhat less funny, its true, you do find yourself in quite the situation. A situation that to me seems like scares you, intimidates you. It seems like maybe your reaching out to the bigger audience, like your hoping someone, Anyone, is going to step up and have your back, hashtag justice for Aiden, are you serious? Why dont you man the fuck up like the rest of us and handle your business? But no, you seem too worried about Me, a person who you feel is legitimately inferior. Then why so much effort? Why so much to say? Why am I relevent at all? Because I think Blizzard, your trying to keep your mind off the undeniable fact that you might just be in over your head, and without a plan to get out. Your sinking in this company and now your reaching for something to help pull you from the water. Its not going to be Me, Aiden, its not. So before you go thinking that I, like the "Rest of the XWF" is scared of who you are, or who you "might" be, think about it again. And shit, after that think about it again! Because there isn't any man in this company that Strikes fear in my heart, believe that.

Whatever it really is you think about my life outside of the ring, lets make one thing perfectly clear, as if I haven't said this enough already, goddamn, people dont listen. When you and I walk into this match, it doesn't matter how many selfies I take, how much "Melodramatic Bullshit" I have outside the ring. All that matters is you and me, you are stuck on the fact that I look a certain way, stuck on the fact that I don't fit the standard that most women in this company fit. I'm not some muscle bound Dick-Dyke with a Steroid Complex. Or are you into that type of thing? And really, coming from the "Martin Luther King" of the XWF, I would have thought you would be able to see above what I look like, and understand who your facing this week, but I guess that comprehension eludes you as well, oh well, makes my work easier, its so much better when someone under estimates, dont you think? So you, like so many others, get to learn the tough way. And believe me, I am going to take pleasure in beating the living shit out of you, you judgemental son of a bitch.

Its funny, since I walked into this company I've been met with nothing but sexual innuendos and indecent proposals, but never before have any of them made me laugh the way you did Aiden. There is something about you that does make people laugh, I'll give you that. But all these funny words, all this egotistical bullshit, is going to come to a screeching, crashing, bloody stop when we finally step into that ring, hell, it might be YOU who gets pregnant after the proverbial ass raping you are set to endure, since we are lowering ourselves to this level. Did you really run out of valuable shit to talk about? Because you were off to an alright start, but then it seemed to take a dive. Its hilarious, I think, it goes back to those little arguements you have, when the person starts just throwing raw insults at you, you know you've already won. And I think that this is really how it is, Aiden, you aren't the great man you say you are. I mean really? What the fuck have you done? You came off the shelf and now, NOW you decide to make something of yourself? "Oh Look What I did at Relentless." What the fuck did you do? You, like me, Didn't win a goddamn thing, Oh there I go Comparing again, the "Great Aiden Collins!" Stuff that shit Haha.

I guess its like you said, all we can do is wait for this week, Monday, the clock is ticking Aiden, so whatever trip your on you need to shake off, because all that bullshit isn't going to get you anywhere. There really isn't a way I can explain this to you any better so I guess I'll just put it off until then. On Monday, you'll understand that for everything you think you are, I will ALWAYS be better than you. I tried, to go about this in a decent way, but I guess everyone in this company sees things just they way they want, and you say Im the one who thinks the world revolves around me, half of your promo was you telling people how awesome you were, which I'm sure you've done time and time again. But don't worry, this week they are going to know for sure right? Beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt, you will show the world that you are worth something. Right? Master? Hahaha, what are you the master of? What The Fuck Are You The Master Of?

I Guess We'll Find Out.

[Image: zoey2_zps7e97bccb.png]

[Image: nickxwf_zps4da01d73.png]
[Image: mckayla_zpsf517aade.png]

-w/l/d-
5-1-0

Copyright 2014 Suicide Note Productions
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Zoey Ryback's post:
(09-01-2014), Ozymandias (08-31-2014)