Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 05:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chivalry and Honor: Issue #1: DE
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-27-2014, 08:02 PM

The Dragon's Elixir...

...One of most mysterious potions to exist on this earth...

...One that grants the abilities of a dragon for a limited time (we approximate three weeks, but we're not drinking that shit)...

...One that could not possibly fall into the hands of Johnathan Heartsford...

These are the powers that only a select few amount of people have. Legend says that only the ones that were born from the purest of heart and...well...dragons are able to drink from this elixir. When they drink it, they gain certain powers from the powerful creature; such as gaining the dragon's wings, the dragon's scaly skin, the dragon's claws, or, if they're born from truly pure parents, the dragon's fire breath.

Those that were born from the most foul and rotten, have to suffer through an ungodly transformation that turns them into a full on dragon. Shortly afterwards, not able to handle their reptilian form, they collapse, dead on the spot. You know most of the stories where the brave knight fights the dragon near the end of the book? Yeah, in this book, the dragons are already dead when the knights arrive. Kind of an anticlimax, I know.

In any case, the seemingly endless supply of this elixir has been discovered by Spanish archaeologists, who decided to ship it off to the Smithsonian for the medieval exhibition. Also, it would've been used in Night at the Museum for a final battle or something. That is, if it didn't happen to deliver to Ohio by mistake. The officials, not knowing what to do with it, gave it to a lone postman. The postman, also not knowing what to do with it, delivered it to one of the random apartments he was assigned to that day. One of them happened to be the home of the Aerial Knight, which the postman delivered the vial to. Little did Johnathan know that this would be his final day of life...

Wait, what?...

...You mean Johnathan is one of the select few that are able to drink it?...

...AND he doesn't die?...

...Well,....we're fucked.

Date: August 27, 2014

Johnathan is fiddling about with the Dragon's Elixir, trying to figure out exactly what its purpose is and why, out of places, was it delivered to his apartment. By now Johnathan notices these speech bubbles and is clearly breaking the fourth wall, but no matter; the story must continue. He continues to examine the bottle with the mysterious liquid inside, just trying to figure out exactly what this bottle could contain. Not wanting to hold his curiosity back any longer, he opens up the bottle, just to figure out what the liquid inside the bottle smells like.

"Excuse me, what?"

Well you heard me. Open the bottle!

"Alright; who the fuck are you and why are you trying to make me open up this possible bottle of death?"

Well, I'm the narrator.

"The narrator? The narrator of what?"

The narrator of your comic book, obviously.

"Woah woah woah, I'm in a comic book?"

Why yes, you are.

"That is quite possibly the second dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life, right next to you trying to make me sniff whatever the fuck is in this bottle."

Look, we only have a certain amount of panels in this comic left, so why don't we just cooperate and open the damn bottle, okay?

"Fine. I'll open the bottle, but there is no way in hell I'm letting that thing rot my nose."

Johnathan opens up the bottle and takes a whiff. It smells delightful, almost as if he was right beside the river next to a bed of daisies.

Johnathan begins to cough really damn hard.

Erm...he's only coughing because the smell is very strong! Yeah, that's it. He just wasn't prepared for how powerful it would be!

"You fucking bastard! *cough cough* it smells like bullshit mixed in with rotten milk!"

Noticing how pleasant it smells, he decides that it would taste even better, so he decides to take a gulp of-

"Are you fucking kidding me?!? I just told you that it smelled horrible and now you want me to drink it?!? Fuck you, I'm not doing this! I happen to value life over whatever this bottle tastes like!"

Oh, you're not doing it, are you? Well, using some of my mystical narrator powers, I'll be able to force you to do what the story has planned for you!"

Shakily, Johnathan's arm manages to move towards his mouth, much to his dismay.

"What the...what are you doing?!?"

Advancing the story.

"But you can't do this to me! I have a match on Monday for Gods sake!"

Listen to me, you've talked back to me more time than this comic would allow, so I've decided to take some liberties of your body and speed things up.

Johnathan's arm is getting closer to his lips as he tries to hold it back.

Now, as I was saying; Johnathan took a gulp of the liquid.

Johnathan's arm gets even closer, just barely being held back by his arm.

I said, Johnathan took a gulp of the liquid!

The bottle is in his mouth, as quite a large amount of liquid gets through his esophagus. He jerks his arm back as he tries to cough out the liquid. Unfortunately for him, it's stuck in there good.

I did it! I killed the main character! Finally, I've managed to do what no one else has done in any other comic book! Ah, such a joyous day! Hey, I've got to go brag about it to all of my colleagues. I'll come back when you're good and dead.

The narrator leaves as Johnathan feels an unbelievable amount of pain in his chest. He closes his eyes and tears start to form, thinking that a being from a form of fiction has just offed him long before his debut. Just then, he opens his eyes, noticing that he has sharper vision than before. Horrified, he takes a look at the pocket mirror that was set on the bottom shelf. He looks at it and realizes that he has the eyes of a reptile and that they were bronze instead of their normal brown. The pain in his chest is intensifying now. In fact, it felt like it was burning him. It just hurt him so much that he had to scream, he just had to. So he does. It unleashes a large stream of fire to burst out of his mouth, setting fire to the entire building. Out of shock, he dashes outside of the building, leaving his entire room ablaze. He turns around to see the utter destruction that he caused. He then smirks out of satisfaction.

"So, my superpower is the breath of the dragon, huh?"

He turns around and walks away from the carnage he just created. Putting his hands in his pockets and blowing a small tuft of fire.

"This Saturday will be the best one anyone has ever witnessed."

Wait, he's still alive? What do you mean he's still alive!?...

...Aw shit!

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AerialKnight's post:
Gator (08-28-2014), LH Harrison (08-27-2014), Vincent Lane (08-27-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates AerialKnight's post!
Woeful (09-01-2014)