Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
There's Waldo!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2014, 12:27 PM

*The camera is in the corner of the room. Todd is nearby in view on the phone; Gator sits on the couch, his back to the camera. He has the collection of Where’s Waldo? In front of him. Todd stands patiently waiting, the phone to his ear*

*From the loudspeaker* “Hola.”

T: “Hello Doctor Hernandez its Todd-”
“Is that Henry!?”
*Todd turns to Gator* T: “Yes!” *He turns back to the phone*

“Ah Todd. It’s nice to talk to you again. How are you?”

T: “I’m fine thanks; Gator’s not so hot though.”

“I can hear you two by the way.”

“How do you mean?”

T: “Well, he’s been acting weird since he found out he’s got a match with this guy named Waldo. Like paranoid-”
“Like a gator!”
“How so?”

T: “He went to the library and got this Where’s Waldo book, he’s been looking though it for hours on end. He thinks if he can find Waldo in the book, he’ll win the match.”

“I see. I’ve seen Jacob-“
“Gator!”
“do this before. Let me tell you a story Todd.”

T: “Errrmmm. Okay...”

*The camera fades to black and slowly back to J-Pro footage. Gator is walking down a ramp towards the ring*

“You see Gator was in a match back in J-Pro with this screwball called Jerry Jetpack.”

“Holy fucking shit. Is Henry telling the Jerry Jetpack story!?”

“Jerry was a nut. He dressed up like a retro spaceman with a jetpack that blew out white smoke.”

*Jerry Jetpack bounces down the ramp as if he’s walking on the moon. The cardboard and tin foil jetpack expelling white smoke*

“Gator, thinking that Jerry’s jetpack was real, went through excruciating training to counter his jetpack.”

T: “How?”

“Gator was a spendthrift so to speak. He went to a space center in Japan and trained in zero gravity to see what it was like to float around the air freely.”

T: “Seriously?”

“He’s telling the truth. That was a fun weekend.”

“I am serious. He trained in zero g and then trained in 1.5 times Earth’s gravity. His spine almost went through his body doing that stupid shit.”

*Gator rushes Jerry with a series of blows sending him to the corner*

“But he kept at it. Making himself stronger and faster. When his reflexes got to the point he deemed them necessary to catch a flying man, he stopped and was ready for the match.”

*Gator sends blow after blow to Jerry’s astronaut helmet. Jerry goes limp against the turnbuckle*

“Even though everyone called Jerry a joke. Gator didn’t let down his guard, it was quite inspiring.”

*Gator pulls Jerry out of the corner and throws him into the air for the Disaster Drop. He hits it and goes for the cover*

“Well... It was inspiring until I found out the truth behind Gator’s training.”

*The ref goes for the count. 1. 2. 3! The ref signals for the bell and declares Gator the winner. The footage fades back to Gator’s living room. Todd’s mouth open, from shock*

T: “What was the real reason?”

“The reason is the same reason he’s doing it again now. He’s ... How do I put this... Gator is fucking with you.”

T: “What!?”

“He’s fucking with you. Making a joke. He always was a prankster, ha, old habits are hard to break I guess.”

T: “So, he’s doing all this for a fucking joke.”

“Yes. Enjoy it while it lasts.”

T: “Yeah. Thanks Doctor Hernandez.”

“Not a problem. I’ll send Gator the bill for this interesting session. Goodbye Todd.”

T: “Bye.”

*Todd puts the phone down. He picks up the camera close to him and walks towards Gator who has the book open in front of him and a seating chart of the Nationwide Arena on the coffee table*

“If Henry mentioned me paying for that phone call, tell him to go fuck himself.”

T: “You’re doing this for a joke?”

*Gator looks up at Todd*

“No shit Sherlock. Want to take a stab at another unsolved mystery?”

T: “Why?”

“Because it’s better than doing nothing. Waldo doesn’t seem like the type of guy who does trash talk very well, in fact, he doesn’t seem like the type of guy that does anything well. Without trash talk, I have no back and forth with him. So that sucks. This case he’s trying to crack, that’s nice and all, but I can’t work with anything he’s going to say. Except for calling him an insane moron, which he is. So, instead I’m going to do this, because I want to be an entertaining Television champion, unlike the last one.”

T: “That actually makes sense. But, why all the seriousness?”

“I was just joking with you man. You really don’t appreciate my humour.”

T: “Okay...”

*Todd goes around the couch and sits beside Gator and his belt*

T: “So are you going to stop with the Where’s Waldo stuff?”

“And what? Jack off for the rest of the week? No, people find this shit funny. People are watching these dumb ass promos and enjoying them. The least I can do is try and put out my best stuff, despite it being wasted on Wally.”

T: “You’re right.”

*Gator looks back at the page, struggling to find Waldo*
[Image: skinit-wheres-waldo-skins-04.jpg]

“Here?”

*Gator points at the page*

T: “No.”

“Here?”

T: “No.”

“Here?”

T: “No. Gator listen.”

*Gator stops his sporadic pointing and listens to Todd*

T: “You can’t keep pointing at the page, thinking you found Waldo. You need to take a deep breath, be patient and scan the page, one small area at a time.”

“I see. Wax on, wax off.”

*Gator goes back to looking at the page*

T: “Waldo usually appears in the middle of two people so remember that.”

*Gator looks at the page in silence for what feels like a lifetime*

“Is it a bad time to mention that I’m colour-blind?”

T: “wut?”

“I’m fucking with you again. Wally’s there in between those shirtless dudes on the blue and white boat.”

T: “Well done. Okay, next page.”

*Gator flips over to the next page of a very confusing red and white blur of Waldo imposters*

“Nope.”

*Gator closes the book and sits back, frustrated*

T: “Come on, just try and find him.”

“In the famous words of Adolph Hitler, after he saw the allied troops knocking on his front door. Fuck that Bullshit!”

T: “You just need to be patient. Come on I’ll help.”

*Todd places the camera down on the coffee table and the camera slowly fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post