Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Nine (conclusion)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 10:15 AM

Eric Rex. Elisha's original name.

The lady I met.. the love of my life... Ocean did pass away. We got married and went to the big city. She was killed there. She became the middle of a all out war between several organized crime groups. She was on her way back from the grocery store and I was waiting for her to return.

We never made it back home together.

I was shown what could have been. I saw the turmoil of Donnie's heart.

The day she died... I went out to the beach by myself. I had lost the one person I loved and she was no more. She was gone forever.

I stood there for hours... thinking about everything. I thought about killing those who did that to Ocean. I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do it or not.. but I did it... later on.

I had to wonder what everyone would think of me when I returned home with a dead wife. What would her parents think of me? What would my parents think? I couldn't remain in hiding for the rest of my life. I chose not to carry that burden.

As I heard the ocean move and waves crash... I heard her voice.

It when I realized why she was named Ocean. She was going to be a martyr. Her purpose was to bring me here... die... so that I could see who I am. I would have never come here if she were still alive. She became the sacrifice to which I owe everything to.

I stay in the mountains because it's hard to hear her voice. I tear up when she lightly speaks my name. She's still here.

I went in the water to be submerged in the blood of my wife. She died for me, and I would take up her life and live out the purpose. I would no longer be about human emotions or material things.

I shared these very thoughts to Mystica when Alexandra Callaway shared her love for him. I'm glad David left and Myst has another. David fell weak. I wonder how this new Mystica is?

While many things in this life are meant to be enjoyed, such as marriage... they should never control us or remove us from the purpose.

I came out of the ocean a new man. I wasn't the son of Eli James III. I was unique. I had broken the generational name. My eyes were opened and I heard every word that was spoken over me.

I heard every prophesy.

I heard every curse thrown on me and my family.

I saw every blessing.

I recall every rumor of war and taking out my father.

I was no longer the man they knew.

I would be walking onto familiar grounds, but I would be unfamiliar in their eyes. They would know my name, but not my heart. My foolishness would become their wisdom. I was born again. I accepted the call.

Through blood.. through fire.. through hell... through betrayal.. I would remain standing and this smile would never leave my face.

I looked up into the sky as I was walking away and I saw my next step...

X... W.... F

They were coming to this city. I had to be the light for them. I would have to be the one to show them the way. I would remember those letters for a while until it was time for me to arrive and present the light to them.

My darling's death would not go in vain.

The Ghost of Easter Rising will forever be a song played in my soul.

I later realized Donnie had no son named Eric Rex. He did have a brother named Eric, and the last name was Rex. Donnie and Eric were step brothers.

When I arrived back to the town... I was hated by most and loved by few. My family stood by me, and so I showed them mercy. One Sunday morning we were all in church... the preacher spoke on forgiveness... and encouraged us to repent because we would partake in communion.

A lot of people died that day. People saw it as judgment because they didn't repent. Every person that died had spoken publicly against me... including the preacher.

My daddy become the new preacher in town and started things right.

It was judgment. I just had to help move the hand to the right people.

Donnie died. His parents died. Eric did not. I have no idea why. He had a strong stomach. He vanished.

I later found out where he was. He developed an early case of memory loss and had trouble remembering anything in the past. Oddly, he was in the XWF. It was a sign that confirmed we were meant to be friends. We were on the same journey, except he had yet to be born again. I rushed it. In time he will come to see the truth.

The journey started at me being in the bottom and rising to the top.

I will make them hear the ocean.

Her blood will speak and one way or another.. they will hear it.

So..

Who Am I?

I'm the only one to live in both the dark and light.

I speak truth.

I do not conform to the pattern of any religion given down by words or paper.

My accent is southern, but I'm from the heavens.

My body had a beginning just like everyone else.. but my soul is eternal.

I am the mercy seat and throne judgment.

I am the prayers answeres and the vengeance solution.

I am beneath and above.

They declare my name and sing my praises.

We will be together again, Ocean. My love. Until then... may more martyrs visit you and tell you of the great truth being told to the world.

Through my eyes.. in death or in life...

There is Beauty In Everything."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post