Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Times is Hard part 5
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-24-2014, 06:19 AM

**BAM**BAM**BAM** Morbid beats on the door

Morbid Angel-“ If they won’t let me out I will improvise”

Morbid gets a piece of paper from the folder and starts to cut his arms with it! A guard rushes into the room to try and stop Morbid! Morbid grabs the man and slams his head into the wall! The man falls to the ground and Morbid Angel kicks him in the face knocking him out cold! Morbid grabs the mans keys and runs for it! Opening doors that may have not opened otherwise. He makes it to the front desk...two guards standing behind the counter. The doors only can be opened from the buzzer from behind the counter!

Morbid Angel-“Shit! Fuckers enjoying their night so far I hope. Bastards!”

Morbid quickly moves by into a cleaning supply room that had a glass window in it. Morbid looks through and down...about 3 feet to the parking lot. Morbid looks for something to break the window with....suddenly a voice is heard.

Person-“ Hey Bob, you have to keep this door shut. You don’t want any of these freaks to get inside. And killing themselves with the bleach.”

The door closes and is locked! Morbid is stuck in a pitch black room! He grabs the nearest thing and throws it at what he believes is the window and tt bounces off and hits the floor.

Person-“ What the fuck was that?”

Foot steps walk quickly to the door. Jingling keys on the knob...Morbid looks at the door…then at the window and decides to go for it! He runs and jumps out of the window covering his face and head! He hits the ground! “Fucking son of a Mother Fucking Whore!” He calls out into the night as he takes off Running through the field and into a wooded area.

Scene fades to black!

Scene picks back up in the dark forest. Morbid Angel can only be seen from the white gown he is wearing!

Morbid Angel-“Eli! I am coming for you! And when I get to you...I WILL DESTROY YOU! YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY GOLD! “

Morbid turns around and looks at the road behind him.

Morbid Angel-“ Where the fuck am I? What street is this?”

Morbid walks around looking for a sign and see’s a man with a camera recording the stars. Morbid rushes over

Morbid Angel-”Hey! I need you! Mere!”

The man looks at Morbid all confused but still comes over to see what is needed.

Man-”What can I help you with?”

Morbid hit’s the man in the face, knocking him out cold! Morbid takes his camera and checks for a cell phone…car keys…ANYTHING!

The scene fades to Black.

Some time later Morbid sees a vehicle coming down the road and in a moment he decided to take it! He needed a ride and this might have been his only shot to get out of here before they find him…so…he decided to climb a tree which hung over the road.

Morbid Angel, with the gown flapping in the wind…business showing….he scales the tree and await’s the slowly approaching car! As it gets closer he see’s it’s an old VW Bus! “What the Fuck” he thought to himself as he prepared to jump!

The bus rounds a corner and Morbid leaps with “perfect” timing! Morbid slams into the windshield! The driver slaps on the breaks and Morbid goes flying off onto the street! The driver gets out to check on him…it was Barney fucking Green!

Barney Green-”Morbid! What the hell are you doing?!”

Morbid Angel-”having a really bad day…really bad…actually, in the last 3 days it is probably the best day out of all of them…but you hit me with a car…it fucking HURT!”

Barney Green-”You jumped out of a tree at me…I didn’t mean to!”

Morbid Angel-”I NEEDED A FUCKING RIDE!”

Barney Green-”You could have just flagged me down. I would have stopped.”

Morbid Angel-”Who the fuck was I suppose to know that you were in the fucking car? I needed to take the car by FORCE!”

Barney Green-”Would you like a ride?”

Morbid Angel-”No…my feelings are hurt now…I’m just going to roll myself into this ditch for a while and think.”

Morbid starts to roll himself off the street and into the grassy ditch on the side of the road. The rustling of the grass as he does a few more rolls then he stops.

Barney stands there for a few moments before getting back in his van and prepares to leave. Before he could start the car Morbid Angel appeared at the drivers door and starts to rip Barney out!

Morbid Angel-”I CHANGED MY FUCKING MIND!”

Barney Green-”I’ll give you a damn ride! Just chill out!!”

Morbid Angel-”GIVE ME THE FUCKING CAR!”

Morbid Angel pulls Barney out and shoves him into the ditch on the other side of the street. Rushes over and steals his wallet then jumps in and takes off as quickly as he could!

The music plays…some weird ass shit…might be punk country…Jonas Brothers mixed with the Ramones…who the fuck knows at this point!

The scene fades to black!

Morbid gets to a gas station on a country road. Morbid gets to the pay Phone and dials collect and the phone rings.

Peter Gilmour-“ What! Who is this!”

Morbid Angel-“ It’s Jesus you fuck! It’s Morbid.”

Peter Gilmour-“ Do you know what fucking time it is? How did you get to a phone anyway? I thought you were locked up?”

Morbid Angel-“ Listen...I don’t have much time...I am on the run and I need a ride. Can you come get me?”

Peter Gilmour-“ I can’t Kyril. you know that. I am dealing with this woman…in a sexual kind of way.”

Morbid Angel-“ What the FUCK man! Get in your mother fucking car! Get your ass over here and get me before I get caught!”

Peter Gilmour -“ Alright...but you fucking owe me big!”

Morbid Angel-“ Yeah, what ever....Come get me!”

Peter Gilmour-“ Where are you?”

Morbid Angel-“ OK, know where that Hospital was?”

Peter Gilmour-“ Yeah”

Morbid Angel-“ I am across the field and through the woods at a gas station a few miles away…only gas station I’ve seen in a long while!”

Peter Gilmour-“ What road?”

Morbid Angel-“ uhh....uhhh....Get a map! Why the fuck should I know these things! OK, It’s the next street over from the highway! I am sure you can see this gas station from the road... Kind of country looking.”

Peter Gilmour-“ I will try and find you...give me time”

Morbid Angel hangs up and walks into the store. The clerk looks at him weird. Probably had something to do with the way he was dressed. Morbid Angel wearing a dirty gown that was too small for him might be like a good reason. Morbid goes to the bathroom in the back and looks in the wallet he stole from Barney Green.

Morbid Angel-“ Fucking right asshole! Cash! Get me some cloths that fit!”

Morbid looks at the camera and starts to speak.

Morbid Angel-“ Barney, I will pay you back. I needed this money more than you!”

Morbid leaves the rest room and goes to the souvenir rack and grabs a tee shirt that says “Welcome to the Madison” and a pair of very colorful shorts... the only kind of pants they had! Morbid paid for the shirt, pants, a black hat, and some sun glasses....at 5AM before sun rise. Morbid goes to the rest room to change and he exits dressed like a human! Except the tattoos and the disfiguring burns on his face! Morbid leaves the building and stands outside waiting for Peter Gilmour.

The clerk was sitting watching the news as a bulletin came onto the television.

News Broadcaster-“ Hello and good morning, I am George Steponopolious and this is Fox News.

We have a special bulletin from the Local Police and Mental Health facility. A patient who is known as Kyril Krizchiv as escaped from the maximum security section of the mental hospital. The man better Known to the public as the satanic mortician and Sadistic fighter, Morbid Angel. He is to be considered extremely dangerous. If you spot him do not try and apprehend him. Call your local authority!”

The Clerk looks at Morbid Angel and noticed a similarity between The colorfully dressed man and the man they are looking for so he phones police.

Moments later a police car pulls by and Morbid Angel tries to walk around the building. The cop puts his spot light on him. Morbid Stops and turns around. The officer walks up to Morbid Angel.

Cop-“ Excuse me sir. We are looking for an escaped patient from the mental hospital up the road a piece. We were wondering if you have seen him?”

Morbid Angel-“ Nope. I haven’t seen shit in the last three days.”

Cop-“ Excuse me?”

Morbid Angel-“ Nope I haven’t seen anything”

The clerk bursts out of the building and comes to the cop.

Clerk-“ that’s him!! That’s Morbid Angel”

Morbid Angel-“ No I’m not!”

Clerk.. He is! Look at the picture! I never forget a face.”

Morbid knew that he was figured out. He has to do something before he is taken back to the hospital and misses his match against Eli James! Morbid Angel walks slowly closer to the cop...ever so slowly...until he is standing next to him...the cop can sense something isn’t right. It’s to late Morbid Angel grabs the cops gun and mace and shoots the pepper spray into the cops face! the cop falls to the floor as does the Clerk who accidentally got hit with the satanic spray! Morbid also got a taste of the mace but keeps going like something out of a war Movie! Morbid grabs the cop and the clerk and handcuffs them together around a light pole. Morbid tosses the cuff keys and gets in the Police car and takes off!

Morbid Angel-“ I can’t keep this gun! If I have this gun on me when the cops find me they will shoot me before asking questions!”

Morbid tosses the mace and the gun.

Morbid Angel-“ I figure if I am crazy enough to be in the nut house. I am crazy enough to get acquitted for assault on a police officer. I hope…maybe!”

Morbid Keeps driving.

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Gator (08-24-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-24-2014)