Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Focus, my friends. Do not turn away.
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2014, 10:57 AM

"The key to success is to focus on the things we desire, not the things we fear."
-Brian Tracy

August 22, 2014
9 P.M.

Interstate 17 begins in Flagstaff, where the Doctor finally stepped off an Amtrak that took him from one side of the country to the other. The interstate takes you south to Phoenix, where it ends and merges into Highway 10.

The Doctor sits quietly in the passenger seat of a semi-truck hauling different merchandise. The driver picked him up a couple miles back, when he seen the him walking along the side of the highway alone.

Driver- So where you headed, old timer?

Since when has it become part of common courtesy to refer to someone by their age...

Doctor D'Ville- Phoenix, my good sir. I have a very special appointment.

Driver- Appointment, huh. What sort of appointment sends someone walking the highway alone in the middle of the night? There's all kinds of crazies that travel these roads at night, you know?

Doctor D'Ville- Thank you for the warning. I'll be sure to be careful.

Driver- So... What did you say brings you this way? An appointment?

Doctor D'Ville- That's right.

Driver- Hmm. Must be important, huh?

Doctor D'Ville- Indeed it is. Eleven patients await the arrival of their doctor. Eleven patients await their cure.

Driver- A doctor! My stars! Doc, I'd hate to bother you with this but I've had this weird rash on my back for weeks, and--

Doctor D'Ville- I'm not that kind of doctor, friend. I study and treat the mind.

Driver- Oh! You're a shrink! Well, let me tell ya Doc, I've seen some fucked up, pardon my French, shit here as a driver. You might think I've seen the same thing over and over again, since I only travel here in the state of Arizona... But the desert can be a weird place.

Doctor D'Ville- I'm sure it can. And I'm sure you've seen your fair share.

Driver- You have no idea.

The Doctor sits back in the bucket seat and sighs. The cab of the truck looked like a tiny apartment. Clothes, food, and jugs of what was probably urine decorated the inside. The driver obviously lives out of his truck for the most part. Strangely enough, it kind of reminded the Doctor of one of his patients.

August 23, 2014
3 A.M.

The Doctor sits in a small diner just outside of Glendale, Arizona. The driver decided he wasn't going all the way through the state tonight, and pulled off the road to take a short nap. Impatiently, the Doctor left the man to his slumber and began to hike down the interstate as he started earlier in the night.

A radio plays in the background behind the thin walls of the kitchen. One cook, of hispanic decent, dances through the kitchen as he preps for the following day. The waitress, could've passed as a teenager, wears your common pink dress and apron. Your stereotypical waitress for a stereotypical diner.

Waitress- You sure you're not hungry there, handsome?

Doctor D'Ville- I'm sure, my dear. I'm just stopping for a breather if you don't mind.

Waitress- Stay as long as you like. You don't look like your from around here, sweetheart. You a tourist?

Doctor D'Ville- Not quite. Just a lonely traveller.

Several emergency vehicals zoom passed the diner heading in the direction the Doctor had just came.

Waitress- Wonder what happened? Probably an accident...

Wrong again.

The Doctor remains in his seat. Behind him, the young waitress and cook press their faces against the large window. An orange glow appears over the horizon along with blue and red flashing lights. It looks like it's pretty close.

About an hour ago the driver decided he was too tired to continue. The Doctor plainly understood, for it must be a hard life. The driver explained his hard work schedule to the Doctor as he pulled off the side of the road.

Driver- Sorry about your luck though, old timer. You might have to walk the rest of the way. Unless you can talk me into keep going. You are a shrink, right? Any cash in that briefcase your carrying with you?

The Doctor smiles.

Doctor D'Ville- Only information regarding my patients, friend.

The driver removes a gun from under the driver's seat and points it at the Doctor.

Driver- Well, I think after driving you well over a hundred miles you owe me something. So, hand it over and get out of the truck.

Doctor D'Ville- Careful my friend. You, yourself, said you've seen many unexplainable things happen in your travels. Don't let tonight be an example.

Driver- What the fuck are you talking about?

The driver grabs the briefcase from the Doctor's hands and shoves him out of the truck. The Doctor carelessly walks around the front of the semi, out into the middle of the road. He watches. The driver opens the briefcase and almost immediately screams out in agony as three black snakes spring out of it striking him in the cheek, neck, and forehead. The driver throws the briefcase out the window, throws it in first gear and speeds off as fast as he can. As he slowly pulls away, large amounts of liquid pour from the bottom of the truck. Lighting up a cigar, he throws the still burning timber into the puddle on the ground. A large flame begins chasing the truck as it slowly picks up speed travelling away from the Doctor. He walks over to his briefcase which lay on the ground. Picks up a few papers which fell from it, organizes it a bit, and begins to walk.

Waitress- Probably drunk.

Cook- Probably.

The two turn around to face the Doctor, but the seat where his sat before was empty. They look around, call for him, but no answer. He just disappeared.

Waitress- I hate this graveyard shift.

6 A.M.
August 23, 2014
2 miles outside of Phoenix

[Image: i17.jpg]

The Doctor continues walking along the side of Highway 17 towards his destination. He carries his leatherbound briefcase in one hand. A lit cigar in the other. Taking his time and obviously in no hurry. He stops and smells the air.

Doctor D'Ville- It will not be long now, my friends. Today is finally the day where the Doctor comes to town. Are you ready for your diagnosis? Are you ready to clear your mind? I certainly hope so, because I am. I've been looking forward to this day for well over a week. I relentlessly travelled thousands of miles. Relentlessly spoken to my patients about this day. I hope they're ready.

The Doctor begins to walk again, throwing his cigar aside.

Doctor D'Ville- I know that one certain patient of mine is dying for some attention. Mr. Luke Gunner, my friend. Are you as confused as you're making it out to be? You refuse my help, you call me crazy, and you're fighting outside of our business. It seems to me that your condition is far worse than I had expected. Aimlessly walking around the city for days, starting bar fights, and it doesn't seem that you're eating right. The mind needs food too, Mr. Luke. You have obviously not been thinking straight. You sound much like the broken record, repeating to me your past. Repeating to me that all you care about is being paid. You will get paid, my friend. Stop heckling yourself. Tonight, I will finally, first-hand, show you what my purpose here in this company is all about. Fear not. I know you're not looking for friends here, but please, atleast let me open your eyes and show you that your true potential is far more than what you expect. You are looking for a fist fight. That is because it is all you know. You have fought to survive your entire life. It may seem like it is working, you are still here with us. But there are other ways, my friend. You will see. You will all see.

The Doctor continues his path towards the city. Only hours from his debut, the sun begins to rise over the flat horizon. Relentless- Day 2. The first of many sessions in line for the Doctor of the XWF.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUL8aXkxFHnVWt0_yW3-8...coirEE6sx-]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post