Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Final words for Team Special and BlizZa.
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-23-2014, 08:58 AM

I....... I just don't understand.

I mean I may not be the brightest person in the world, but even an Einstein couldn't comprehend the amount of idiotic shit that was just put on display by the hands of Azrael Erebus and Kendall Savannah Sawyer.

Honestly, did it ever occur to you two to shut the fuck up, and actually contemplate what you're going to say before saying it.

Let's take Kendall for example, young, naive, confused with life because she doesn't understand that she is so fucked when she has to meet Kristy and I in the match later tonight. So what does she do? She rambles on and on without ever getting on her topic of discussion because she is in fact, stalling.

Stalling because she knows that her fate is inevitable. Stalling because she knows that in the end, when she's laying on her back in the ring after I outwrestle her, she will have nothing but a lost chance.
Kendall, tell me something, do you feel like you have any chance at retaining? Tell me, how long do you think you'll last? Tell me, when I personally kick you in the fucking throat, what will you be thinking?

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" Or "I should've waited to cash in."

Or will you just sit in the fetal position and ball your sad ass eyes out, because you got your ass handed to you like you owed us money.

Last line courtesy of Kristy Jackson.

But hey Kendall, you sure do talk a better game then your partner.

And to think, once I respected you.

Azrael, you dull minded idiotic weak ass fucktard, man oh man I can't wait to fucking murder your ass in the ring tonight. I swear, I'm going to beat you so bad, you'll contemplate returning to your days as Mr. Satellite, but we all know that'll never happen.

You want to talk about the past? Fine by me, your last match saw you LOSE the Trois Championships, just like I predicted. Just like you will lose the Tag Team Championships just like I predicted. Loss after loss after loss, and you talk about me losing.

Bitch, practice what you preach you washed up piece of trash. I'm sure Kendall could've made a better choice of partner then choosing a has been ass dumb ass bastard.

You even proved it when you basically said everything in regards to Blizzard that I said. Be original bitch.

Speaking of Blizzard, the fucked up illiterate bitch he is, I thought he was the weak part of his team, but no, it's actually The Za, hell at least Blizzard did have the decency to cut a promo, if you call that piece of shit he produced a promo. The Za on the other hand didn't even put out a simple "fuck you."

You're the type of person that makes me wish I was facing Gilmour and Dim instead. Shit at least the two of them knew how to show up.

Blizzard, you fucked up combination of shit and vomit, you are the exact thing I hate.

You come in, make a few slick remarks then

BAM!

You fuck it all up by saying that you respect Kendall.

You fuck tard, even Peter, as idiotic as he is, will never say he respects an opponent. That screams weak ass bitch right there.

If Kendall doesn't use that to her advantage, she just proves that she's a illiterate cum bucket.

Ugh between the four of you, I don't know which one I want to destroy the most.

It doesn't even matter, I'm sure you four will find a way to fuck your chances of winning up before me and Kristy even make our entrances.

Team Special with their " I'm better than you, but lost my titles before I even had a chance to defend them," ways.

BlizZa with their, well Blizzard with his "I'm gonna say this to sound cool," attitude.

You four are all
fucking despicable.

I'm sure we'll win before we even lace up our boots.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
(08-23-2014)