Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Griffin's nest episode 4:relentless
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-23-2014, 06:46 AM

The screen is black as a voice whispers, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

The screen changes as you see Griffin standing in the Empire conference room with the logo behind him. The camera pans out to show the entire table full of beautiful redheads with Griffin smiling like a cocky bastard. "Good morning Mystica, tonight is the night, we're gonna main event night two of relentless. This is my debut match, but here's the thing Mystica," Griffin said, his eyes cold and calculating as opposed to their usual crazy and bloodshot. He was wearing a suit with a tie decorated like cookies.

"I don't have to win my debut match, of course I want to, of course I want to hold onto this title and earn a U.S title shot soon, but if I do lose tonight, it's not the end of my career. Tonight after relentless I'm coming back to the Griffin's nest to see all these lovely ladies, here courtesy of Vinnie Lane, thanks for that by the way. Then after tonight I have a ladder match with Cain at Madness whether I'm champ or not. Then I have a match with the other Griffin at some point. The point is I have a future here, I'm hot right now in XWF, I've made a name for myself. This is not a must win for me, rather, it's a can't lose for you. Think about it Mystica, no matter what kind of respect people have for you, if you lose to a rookie who is making his debut, and a title defense at that. Where do you go from there, you'd be shoved to the bottom of the totem pole. Even if you ever made it back up to main eventing, you'd have to claw and scratch your way up to the top slowly but surely. I don't know if you have enough in the tank to make it back to the top from the bottom of the barrel. Tonight I don't need to win, but Goddamnit I'm gonna put you through so much hell that even if you do win you may have to forfeit the title. You on the other hand can't lose tonight Mystica, who has the greater pressure?"

They cut to a commercial for Griffin's autobiography, "egg to x-treme:the Griffin story" and when they came back Griffin was in the ring surrounding by people wearing Empire t-shirts. "time for your XCW history lesson," Griffin said, back to his usual crazy self. "This is the XCW empire. Let me introduce you to Wishmaster, the atomic crab, the icon Phil Henderson, Jason Cordova, Judge and Chris Storm. At one point or another all these men stood with me and fought beside me as the Empire. They will all be in the crowd tonight at Relentless to cheer me on. Why? Because they know what it means to be XCW born and raised, they respect it because they all went through the same hell as I did. If you want me to respect you Mystica then tonight you prove you deserve it. Whether you win or lose if you prove to me in the squared circle that you deserve my respect then you'll get it. Tonight's match is extreme rules as they call it. every match in XCW was like this, basically tonight you're in my home element. I put myself on the line in matches like this because I have a passion for this industry. You only want to hurt people but I love the game, that's how you can earn my respect tonight, prove to me you love wrestling, put me through a table not because you hate me, but because you want to put on the best damn show you can. I live for the roar of the crowd, show me that you do too."

As Griffin stands there with the Empire, Terry climbs into the ring.

"Today I've decided to do a special pre-ppv what the weapon. Today I'm gonna show you how I can make you hurt with the XCW championship." Griffin gives a signal and the Empire members tie Terry up in the ropes so he can't get out. Griffin come up behind him and begins whipping him with the belt. Terry's screams are drowned out by the smack of the metal and the sound of the screws holding the belt together ripping his back open. Streams of blood gush down his back as Griffin steps back and looks at his handiwork. He holds up the bloody belt and looks at the camera. "See you tonight Mystica," he says before the feed goes dark.
Edit Hate Post Like Post