Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Silence Of The ......
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2014, 08:13 PM

It's cold and not a good place to be at. It's quite dangerous to climb so high. People have died. Eli decides he'll deal with the odds and make it with ease. This, of course, is referring to the climbing of Mount Everest.

As you climb higher... your oxygen decreases. The air is too thin and the cold proves too much for many people. Only a select few make it to the top and back down to tell of their journey.

Eli arrives by himself. No guide to take him up, since he refused. He wants to go alone and let the Almighty give him strength. And because of his ambition and reasoning, it's caused the local news to meet him there moments before he plans to climb.

They ask Eli if he is willing to do an interview, and he kindly accepts. They begin their small setup for a quick segment to show later in the evening on their news channel.

"Ready? The tape rolling? Okay. I'm here with Mr. Eli James the Fourth, is that right?"

"Yeah."

"Climbing this mountain is quite an achievement for anyone to claim. Out of all the things you could do, why climb this mountain?"

"Why not? Ya see, I'm not afraid of any man or any thing that's in this universe. Sure, you leave our planet without proper gear you lose your oxygen and die. That's all. I'm not afraid of that. I challenge death to find me and beat me in a battle. Sure, we all die, but death only wins a short fight... not the war. I win the war. This mountain just seems like fun to climb. Another thing to 'beat', as you people like to say."

"People often take time to train or precautions when doing this climb. What have you done to prepare yourself?"

"Pray."

"I meant, physical preparation."

"I walked here."

"I'm not sure you understand..."

"I understand. The questions you're asking is meant for the weak. Do I look weak to you? Do you see me trembling in fear or worried I won't make it back down? I told ya.. I'm not afraid. I am the obstacle this mountain face. It's not the other way around. Behind these eyes lie something strong and fearless, but because you see a big man you have so many thoughts running around. And those thoughts, Miss Reporter, are lies. You, heh, you all love to call it how ya see it. Tell me, Miss Reporter Lady... what time is it?"

"It's..."

"Let me guess.. you were gonna tell me the numbers that are on your watch or cell phone. Take that phone to another country and see what those magical numbers say then... then call one of your other friends over here and see if it's the same. What do you think the obvious answer is gonna be?"

"It'll be different. I'm not sure where you're going with this, sir."

"Of course not. You rely on your circle to tell you things... but go somewhere else and it's completely different. Your circle changes. It adapts. People adapt and as they do.. they get weaker. You are not in control of your lives... the circle is in control.. and you adapt to wherever you are. You live your comfortable lives and when something happens.. you don't stand.. you back up.. you curl up... and die."

"We take stands all the time."

"Yeah.. stands that fit in your circle. Back in the circle you go because everything fits. You are controlled by it. Someone tells you smoking causes lung cancer, and you remain in your circle.. you continue. Years later, say you develop lung cancer. What then? You are anti-smoking. You adapt. You moved to another circle.. then you die. You all leap from one to another and claim to be strong. Weak. Let's see you climb this mountain without training. You won't. And what will be your excuse? You didn't prepare? You're afraid? You're not strong enough? That's crazy? Whatever your excuse becomes... is the circle you magnify. You call people who do it crazy. The people you call crazy call you a coward. Is it better to be crazy, or a coward?"

"Crazy."

"You just leaped into a different circle. Ya see? You leap.. it depends on who is asking questions and what it's about."

"All I asked for was your physical preparation."

"Am I crazy?"

"You sound like it."

"I guess that makes you the coward. You should join me on Sunday when I fight another coward like yourself. Same heart.. same mind.. a different physical look. But to answer your specific question, darlin', I didn't prepare like most do. I walked here a few miles away after I decided to come this direction. Any other great questions?"

The reporter looks a bit annoyed and just walks off with Eli laughing a good bit. The reporting team leaves and Eli begins his hike up the vicious mountain.

The weather conditions are harsh, as one could only imagine. Certain parts of his body are borderline frost bit. Eli pushes through and continues his climb. After days, Eli finally conquers his task and makes it to the top.

From on top of a mountain, Eli looks out on everything below.

"The great talker we've all come to know is... silent. I did my best to speak truth to him on his level... and maybe it's hit the target. Maybe the temporary solution of his 'Victory Forever' was to share simplistic truths. I won't hold my tongue too much.. especially since he can't shut up about anything. Ya see, Morbid, I don't see much of why people talk about you being good. Is it your name? There's nothing morbid or angelic about ya. Only defeat. Your victory may be forever... but your loss will be eternal.

I dare ya to remove me from this mountain, Morbid. Oh, and if ya can't understand.. that's figurative. We all know you can't, and won't, literally climb Mount Everest. You'd rather remain at the bottom and build a snowman.. just hoping for him to come to life and tell you all the things you want to hear.

Just believe, Morbid, and it'll happen. That's the truth, isn't it? Hehe.

It doesn't matter what you say from here on out... I've shown the world what foolish statements you make.. and now it rests of the hearers to accept truth or remain in the liars club.

The story may have gone down as Morbid Angel was a good champion and tough competitor...

But that story will change...

Morbid Angel was a fool with blind eyes, deaf ears, and a mute tongue. It doesn't matter what you say from here on out... you have fallen into your own spell and it will crush you. I don't even have to speak another word.. your own words have already condemned you. Your own words made you out to be the fool.

Shower down your spells and rain all your darkness on me. It will be a mere tickle on the bottom of my foot to brush off.

The only thing that will be left to be called morbid... is not your name.. but your career.

Here is Morbid Angel...

...the fallen glass from the table that shatters into a million pieces.

...the piece of shit at the bottom of my shoe.

...the speck of dust that got in my eye while I was sleeping.

...the clown everyone laughed at, and not because he was funny.

...the grocery bag boy who always hoped he'd be manager one day.

...the saddest excuse for a champion in history of all sports.

So glad we met... so I can show them all how weak you are.

Morbid.. don't say a word.. I already hear you... the silence of the coward."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post