Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
"Loverboy" and Clean - Nuts and Gum, together at last! (collaborative effort)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2014, 09:17 AM

Duet Time!

Thursday, 8/21/2014

((“Loverboy” Vinnie Lane has arrived at the rental villa of Clean Lucena, his partner for the Trios Championships the next day at XWF Relentless. Having been invited, he’s decided to try and be a proper guest and bring a bottle of wine. Before getting to the door, Loverboy is met by the ubiquitous Biographer outside in the garden.))

Bio: Vincent! Welcome to our temporary home!

Loverboy: Hey man! Uh, who are you? Where’s Clean?

Bio: I’m his biographer, don’t worry. I document the life and times of Senor Lucena. I’ll be filming your meeting as well, as you can see. I wanted to get some walking in, et cetera. Would you mind going back to the path and walking up again? Just to be sure we have enough tape to edit?

Loverboy: Uh… yeah man, whatever, sure.

Bio: Thank you, sir.

((Loverboy backtracks to the road, then struts back up to the Biographer with a pep in his step and a big grin.))

((The Biographer seems satisfied and walks to the door.))

Bio: Good enough. Come inside, please. Senor Lucena is lounging.

- Loverboy pass inside -

Clean Lucena: Come inside playa. It's your house.

Loverboy: Hey, Clean, what’s up dude? Thanks for having me over, I’m stoked to chill for a bit and game plan for the match tomorrow. Have you seen all this trash those three chumps have been talking? I tell you what man, I’m starting to think this little “brotherhood” Enigma and Duke keep talking about involves a treehouse and a “no girls allowed” sign. These cats are so caught up in their own nonsense, I’m pretty sure a wrestling match is the last thing on their minds. Can you believe it? Enigma had to actually dig up two whole examples of times that Relentless has crossed his mind. Wow, man. Two. Meanwhile, I don’t have to think of examples. You know why, Clean? Because every moment of every day has been about Relentless. I’m focused, man, and I know you are too. We should be able to systematically take these jokers apart.

Clean Lucena: Eeeeerrr... yeah. Well. You're right. I'm more or less focused on this. Dunno if you know it but I've been like two or three days doing stupidities to gather all the support from the fans we can't get so till today I wasn't focused. But you can bet your money I'll be like that this Friday. Anyway, I can't agree with you more. They're not selling at all the fact that we're actually a menace for them. Let me tell you a little story that it passed through generations. Somewhere, long time ago, in the medieval ages, where the territory was divided between different houses, we had House Frey. It wasn't a really important house, it just occupy a strategic place on the map as North Korea does during these times. Bad times came, and nobody sold House Frey importance, nobody dig them. There was other different houses fighting, keeping their minds of things that were supossedly more important. And House Frey stayed there, silent. And when the ideal moment came, CLASH! House Frey made a trapt, where two or three main heads of other important houses where tear apart. Doesn't matter if they're not focusing on us, no matter it's because of them thinking they have more importants things to do. We will crush them dude. WE, will crush them. They will dig us when they'll have an elbow on his face. And I'll tell you something... sometimes refusing to aware your most inmediate challenges means that they're really worried. But let's see what happen. I'll think they're shitting on their pants meanwhile we're talking.

((Loverboy looks a little confused, but just shakes it off and grins wide.))

Loverboy: Dude, you’re totally right and I couldn’t agree more. They’re overlooking us. They’re preoccupied. Hell, their third partner, Azrael, isn’t even one of them, AND he’s got a match that means more to him on the same show. They want to act like they just have it in the bag and that we’re nothing to be concerned about, but it’s really just that they all know they don’t have a chance. They see the hand writing on the wall, man. As soon as you get to the top and get comfortable, if you don’t work to stay hungry, you get soft. You get cocky. Enigma, Azrael and Duke are so used to the thin air at the top of the mountain that they won’t be able to breathe when we knock them back down to Earth. Me? Well, it’s easy to be hungry when you ain’t got shit to lose.

Clean Lucena: HAHAHA. I'm so glad that we talk in exactly the same words playa. You cool. The fuck where you when I need someone to distract the referee back on my Cheat days. We connect. I have good feelings playa. If this Zoey Ryback does half the job she's commended for, we'll destroy those motherfuckers. Remember, we're a strong unit. We'll be the Azores Summit and they're Irak. Will bomb them till there is no lizard alive and they're a sand desert where we can make flats and houses for Bin Laden's sons.

((Loverboy looks like he is going to say something, then just shuts his mouth and shakes his head a little, laughing at the goofy fun time he and Clean are having. Then, he lights up with a thought.))

Loverboy: Dude! We should go to Spain after the match and score some hot Andalusia ass!

- Clean gets up and offers his hand to Loverboy -

Clean Lucena: I hope this friendship of us goes way further than this friday, pal.

Loverboy: Me too, dude. I mean, even though I pretty much have no idea what you’re saying, like, ever. You’re a cool guy with a cool style. Now… what have you got to drink in this place?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Gator (08-22-2014), LH Harrison (08-22-2014)