Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Griffin's nest episode 3:a special presentation
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-21-2014, 06:26 PM Shocked  Griffin's nest episode 3:a special presentation -->

The opening montage plays before cutting to Griffin standing in the ring. "Hello everybody, and welcome to a very special Griffin's nest. Here with me today is my dear friend Peter Gilmour." He said as Peter came into the ring and started drooling over the XCW title. "Yes Peter, I know you wanted the title, it's okay."

"Damn, I really wanted that title," Peter said, "anywho on the phone you said you had something for me?"

"Ya, didn't you watch the show where we did the telethon?" Griffin asked with concern on his face.

"No, I don't watch this crappy show," Peter replied, laughing.

"Take the damn key," Griffin said holding out the key to the playboy mansion and looking away. Peter smiled at the camera and ran off. "Well then," Griffin said, "I've been having a blast flying Shane's helicopter around LA. I recorded some of it and decided to show you guys some of it."

"Riot" by Three Days grace plays as a montage begins of Griffin flying over LA in the helicopter. They show him at all sorts of landmarks innercut with him screaming inside the helicopter. Finally it ended with him on the roof of the Griffin's nest with the XCW title next to the helicopter. After it finished the "what the weapon" logo came up on screen followed by Griffin and Terry standing in the ring.

"Hey guys, today I'll be showing you a new way to use the ladder and a table together. Step one knock your opponent to the ground," Griffin said kicking Terry in the head knocking him out cold. "Then place a table so the bar connecting the legs is across their neck and the table is over their body." He said as he set the table up. "Then climb to the top of the turnbuckle and grab a ladder, jump and slam the top of the ladder through the table. This should fuck them up pretty bad." He said after doing it as Terry layed in a bloody mess. As griffin stood there smiling the screen changed to the XCW history logo.

Griffin sat in his chair wearing his signature robe and opened his book. "Oh, hello, welcome to another XCW history lesson. Today I'll tell you about ground zero. Every company has their flagship show, and XCW had ground zero. It was held weekly in NYC and ran for years. It's where the empire was born, so it holds a special place in my heart."

After this they cut back to Griffin in the ring still crying from Peter Gilmour's comments. "tha-thats it for Griffin's nest. Se-see ya next time."k
Edit Hate Post Like Post