Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
The Encounter (RP#7)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-21-2014, 02:14 PM

LH Harrison felt helpless. For the first time in his life, LH felt as though he had no options. He had just woken up from sleep drenched in blood. He ran to the bathroom only for the… monster inside to mock him. The being in him had made him murder again… And mutilate the bodies….again. LH wants this to stop but how do you stop something that controls you without warning? Sure, during the day LH will get headaches, but, at night, it happens suddenly.

Without warning.

That’s the scariest part of it all.

Can he go to bed without worrying about who will die next? Can he go to bed and actually get sleep?

LH contemplates this as he heads to the living room. He sits on his knees and extends his arms with palms facing up. He closes his tired eyes and hangs his head. He hears the sounds of his family breathing softly in their beds. He hears the clock on the wall slowly ticking and tocking. He hears the soft hum of his cable box across the room. The sound of tap…… tap….. tap is also heard coming from the kitchen as the sink has a slow drip that can’t be fixed without a plumber’s attention. All of these sounds would be irritating distractions when trying to focus, but not to LH. All of the sounds fade into nothingness as he says these two words…

Dear God.

It’s almost as if transferring your consciousness into a different plane. Your desires such as hunger, thirst, paranoia, and insomnia vanish as your sole focus is on reaching the other side. The camera zooms in on LH’s face as it fades to white. It’s a penetrating and blinding whiteness that makes the eyes feel as if they’re about to burn out. Finally LH is shown standing in all white. He seemed dazed and confused as if he’s never been in this absurd situation before. Before him is a clear table with two clear chairs at each end. LH takes a seat reluctantly at the nearest one, unsure of just what awaits him. He waits patiently as suddenly the other chair is pulled back by a translucent being that sits opposite of him.

The booming voice speaks.

Yes, my son?

It’s not so much heard as the voice doesn’t have a mouth and isn’t actually speaking. It’s more felt inside of LH as if the translucent being is speaking to LH’s heart and soul instead of his physical shell. LH begins to speak explaining the entire situation to the being called God. It sits at the end of the table motionless allowing LH to complete his explanation. Finally the being ‘speaks.’

Do not feel guilt my son. You had no control over your actions, and thus are not responsible for the deeds done. Thus you must vanquish this monstrosity from your being. It only requires you to request for this demon to be extracted from your soul. You must return to the place from which you came and speak out proclaiming me as your God and Savior and pray for this ‘LH The Great’ to be taken away. Normally I’d never meet someone on said terms, and I’d never grant them remission from a personal demon. Consider thyself blessed and learn to conquer the world of professional wrestling and spread the good Inspirational word in the best way possible.

LH nods in acceptance of the terms and abruptly the scene in white fades out and back into the living room. LH’s body is still in a kneeling position with his arms outstretched. The body shakes as LH reenters the body from the adjacent plane. LH takes a deep exhale and focuses on what has just occurred. Had he just met God? Who can actually say that they’ve encountered God? He seems elated by the very fact he had been blessed enough to meet him. Yet something in his mind felt as if it were a trap. What if the monster inside had tricked him into thinking he had met God? What if all that he had just encountered had been another misleading dream sequence? LH seems torn, but he feels as though it couldn’t hurt to follow what the being had said.

Thank you God for hearing me out. Thank you for always being there for me in times of trials and tribulations. Thank you for always being there for me in the ring, and thank you for always watching over my matches to ensure my safety. I thank you for watching over my children and wife as I go these trials. I would…

LH suddenly is tongue-tied as he thinks about banishing the demon within. The demon’s words flash over his mind. What if he can’t beat Swagmire and Anarchy? What if it was right? He would never get another title match, and he would dwell in the mediocrity of trying to wretch the X-Treme title off of Griffin through not so honorable fashion.

I can’t just jump the X-Treme titleholder like many do around here. It isn’t a fair or an honorable way of obtaining the X-Treme title. I have to win this match to earn my spot against Griffin.

He snaps back to focus but suddenly the tap…..tap……tap from the kitchen is driving him nuts. He tunes it out only to hear the incessant ticking and tocking from the clock clamoring through his skull. Finally he gets around it, but can only think of his family sleeping in the house as he hears their soft breathing. He clutches at his short hair and pulls firmly. He grits his teeth. Why won’t the noises stop? Why can’t he focus on the task at hand? LH falls forward onto his hands. He finally remembers what he was praying for.

God, I want you to rid me of this demon…

He thinks about his match on Friday.

… at a later date.

LH feels terrible not getting rid of the demon now, but why not let me do his work on Friday and THEN get rid of him? LH gets off his knees and walks to the bathroom.

You happy? You get your match on Friday, but then you’re gone!

LH stares at his reflection expecting it to change. He yawns realizing how late it is and walks back to his bed. The reflection, however, doesn’t follow. It follow him with its eyes before averting them straight ahead. The smile returns and the eyes turn to their red and black swirl.

Amen.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LH Harrison's post:
Gator (08-21-2014), Vincent Lane (08-21-2014)