Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
ETV LIVE:BOBBY ZI presents "The schizophernic" (rp #4)
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-21-2014, 12:16 PM Thumbs Up  ETV LIVE:BOBBY ZI presents "The schizophernic" (rp #4) -->

Bobby zi stepped into the classroom, followed by fellow friends Chris and Kaid. It was the same class that had been used the evening before for the Psyche-file presentation. The desks had been pushed to theside, to allow freedom of movement, and for chris’s digital camera to get set up in the center of the room of on the tripod...

Bobby, smirked to his stablemates as he replaced his trench coat with a white lab coat. He set the front lecture stand in it’s place, then pulled the white projection screen down. While he riffled through his notes, Kaid set up the video projection unit. Chris, pulled the tape out of a bag, and slid itinto the VCR portion of the projector. After a couple of tests, the projector lined up well with the screen, and in focus...

‘’ Welcome back. Tonight we are continuing our psyche-study on Schizophrenic patients, and their life as a Schizophrenic. I even got a handful of email about this mini-series, and how refreshing it is, thanks all ‘’

‘’so Last evening, we spent a good deal of time discussion Barney green, and his Hallucinations. And as you and I BOTH know, a person who suffers from hallucinations CAN actually participate in wrestling matches.. ‘’

‘’Tonight we’ll talk about another patient and wrap up with his Delusions, Talking Nonsense, Preoccupations, Violent or Aggressive behavior, and last but not least Restlessness. We will also demonstrate some instance for those of you who are too stupid, or are just joining us, fits the bill... ‘’

‘’First of all we have Delusions.. ‘’

"An official explanation is that Delusions are FALSE BELIEFS or MISINTERPRETATION OF EVENTS & THEIR SIGNIFICANCE. For example, Mastermind may get accidentally bumped in the subway & may conclude that this is a plot by the Gilmour to harass him.He may be awakened by noise from his neighbors dog, and assume that barney green made the dog bark so he wouldn’t get his beauty rest. These insane beliefs are tenaciously held, against all reason, and they are characteristically not shared by other people. They are held only by the person himself & by no one else... ‘’

‘’Now we can see where his Delusions have really come to play, roll that tape! ‘’

Example :
Quote: "Then there is Bobby Zi. Fact. You're a butt kisser. Fact. You're a former extreme champion. Fact. You don't know when to stop kissing arse. Fact. You've been on a downward spiral of late. Fact. You are facing despair. Well the facts show that this butt kisser, former champion, falling has been who is in despair, will be even in more despair when I hold aloft the new championship belt, when I win this match."

‘’since none of us are his doctors OR friends, we don’t have any qualms about responding in the unhelpful manor. He’s a dick, and frankly, he has it coming. Schizo or not.‘’

Bobby looks down at his notes to see what is next.

‘’Talking Nonsense, This often takes place when a person hasnt been taking their meds, or when stress levels are very high. What a person says can become completely incomprehensible to those around him either because the sentences are unconnected to each other, or getting confused of the term ’OPINION’ & ’FACT’ because it take on special secret meanings to those speaking them. They may even use language as a sort of incantation to ward of threat.. ‘’

Quote: "Fact. I am the next champion. Fact. I will stand tall. Fact. I am that dam good. Fact. I am the Master of Minds. Fact. I am Relentless, and I will not relent."

‘’We move on to the topic of: Preoccupations, What these are, are a sort of fixed idea, not necessarily false, like delusions are, but overvalued. They take on incredible importanceand take up way too much of the man’s free time.An idea often returns and returns. Most frequently it is about a worry or doing something well or in time. Generally, the worry grows and becomes unrealistic. Such as ‘’defeating myself, bobby zi ‘ or ’picking up the new title ’.. ‘’

Zi gets the room quieted down, and begin again, still smirking from the ‘’masterbate‘’ comments...

‘’and finally, we have Restlessness.. ‘’

"Restlessness, anxiety, tension and agitation arewords describing similar states. None of these are definite signs of schizophrenia but, like aggressive behavior, they tend to happen in along with the positive symptoms. They may result from fear and apprehension, as a response to the frightening aspects of hallucinations & delusions or even as a result of having to face bobby zi in the ring, if you see his latest promo, unusually he play multiple roles & areas in rapid succession. Just watch .. ‘’

*he shows the latest vids of mastermind & back to the picture..

‘’thats right mastermind, you’r one of schizophrenic patient and this friday,you will be dealing with one of the sickest men in this federation and trust me, you have nothing to topple me, cuz i will walk out as that godamn champion .. ‘’

Scene fades to black..

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post