Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
What It Is Like To Be Dangerous
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2014, 11:28 AM

After his late night business meeting, Darren started his day off right with a nice breakfast and then he was off to a local comic convention to sign autographs. The convention was packed with all sorts of interesting people but he had his mind on the events from the day before. Darren has had lots of women under him and on top of him for that matter but the events played out so well. He fucked Scully's mother and was blown by Pest's mother and then fucked his girlfriend. To top it all off he got to spend the evening with a lovely Asian lady who was not only experienced at what she does and gave him a great night, but was able to negotiate something in the process that will be most beneficial in the near future.

Darren signed lots of autographs from items such as magazines and action figures to copies of Lord Of The Cock Rings. A few female fans were even eager to flash him or get him to sign their tits. One of them, a beautiful young Mexican lady told him she was voted the city's best kisser 4 years in a row. Darren invited her to sit in his lap and make a believer out of him, needles to say she did.

Darren: That is one spicy taco!

A few media outlets were at the event and snapped some photos of the kiss as the girl blushed and walked away. The next fan in line had a poster for Relentless with Darren and Scully's pictures on it.

Fan: Could you sign this for me?

Darren: Yeah sure... who should I make it out to?

Fan: No one in particular, I don't plan on keeping it.

Darren: You're not going to sell this on Ebay are you?

Fan: Not yet... I wanted to wait and see if Scully kills you tomorrow at Relentless. If he does it will be worth something,

Darren is suddenly overcome with anger and stands up out of his chair.

Daren: You listen here you little son of a bitch! I am not going to die or even lose for that matter. Instead of cashing in on the hard work others have done in their life why don't you go out and get a fucking job?

Fan: Like what you do is so special. You get beat up for a living, anyone could do that.

Darren: Is that so? Well I tell you what, since you want to be a Billy Badass how about we go out in the parking lot and if you can kick my ass I will personally pay you $1,000 and give you that autograph. Do we have a deal?

Fan: All I have to do is beat you down and I get a grand and the autograph?

Darren: That's what I said wasn't it?

Fan: Alright asshole you're on.

Darren follows the man out to the parking lot where a crowd follows.

Darren: Ok I will give you the first shot.

The man wastes no time and swings at Darren barely swiping the side of his head. Darren swings back hitting the man square in the chin. He starts stepping back trying to keep his balance when Darren stomps down on his knee. The man screams out in pain and falls to the ground. He tries to get away but cannot stand and begins scooting away. Darren picks the man up and shoves him against a car.

Darren: Come on tough ghuy! Anyone can do it, right? Come on man be a fucking badass!

The man swings but misses Darren completely. Darren twists the man around causing further pain and damage to his knee and lifts him and drops him with the Stranger Danger on the concrete.

Darren: That's what I thought you fucking pussy!

The man lies motionless as Darren picks up the poster lying nearby the fan had and rips it down the middle and drops it. A gust of wind carries the pieces out of the parking lot and into the desert. Darren dusts his hands off and heads back inside to cheers from the crowd outside.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Darren Dangerous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2014), Satoko (08-21-2014)