Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Where is Clean? rp. 4
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-21-2014, 02:49 AM

... continuing

- we see the image from the mobile phone, moving, focusing on nothing, just moving images, like the recorder forgets totally that he's filming anything. We only can hear Biographer having a conversation with anyone, saying things about "where the fuck is Clean" and shit like that, with some secs of separations between the phrases -

The Biographer: Where the fuck is Clean ... Did I say something bad? ... I was just telling the truth to him, it was compassion, not cruelty or anything ... With all the shit that he does, I suppose he's asking to all the persons that he find if they like them ... He was supposed to be train for his match... Well, maybe he finally take the things more seriously ... don't know why the fuck I'm worried ... maybe it was too much ... he just looks like a scared unmature little kid wanting to be loved ... anyway, he deserve that strike in the middle of his face ... Was it too much? ... He make me do stupid things that put our lifes on risk but ... Well, I shouldn't be thinking that much ... at the end I'm not writing a shit of that biography and he doesn't complain ... fuck, I feel bad ... maybe he really received the strikes and he change at least ... where the fuck have this asshole gone

- suddenly, he arrives to a park, where tons of people are surrounding a concrete place. When he try to reaches a suitable place to see what's happening. And with no surprise, Clean is in the middle -

[Image: people_Hyde_park.JPG]

The Biographer: CLEAAAAAAAN! ERNESTOOOO! CLEAN?

- But Clean doesn't really aware of it. It looks that there is a long single file to the place where he is. There is no bodyguards or anything, but Biographer, as a very respectful man gets into th single file, waiting for his turn and hear conversation of some of the people that are close to them -

- We've been waiting like one hour. Too much people here. But how can you deny to sign that and get what they offer.

- Do you like that guy?

- Sure, he looks like a nice guy. He's Clean Lucena, he claim himself to be the Most Respecful Man That Almeria offer or something like that.

- He has it hard this friday. He fights against three guys that are pretty tough. I think it's a championship match. Dunno if he could beat any of them without kicking balls, to be honest. It was fun when he did that stuff.

- But now he's Mr. Respeto, hahaha.

- Anyway it's great he has time for fans and things like that.

The Biographer: This people actually likes them ... And the line is full of people. Maybe he was right. Maybe he finally gets into the hearts of them. The fuck, he changes his old ways just to make them likes him. If he weren't aware he was wrong, maybe there is some hope for the guy after all. And anyway, he gather the attention of all of these people in a very short time so... Was I wrong?

- The single line slowly moves and the conversation of the people are more or less like the convrsation of those ones that have heard before. But everything had a strange factor, like there is something that Biographer doesn't understand, something wrong, like they're not there to see Clean or whatever shit that he did to reach people's attention. It looks like, after twenty minutes, he finally reaches the final part of the file. He can see Clean, with a pile sheets on his hands and pointing to the people one place of the sheet where they usually sign it. Most of them sign it, but two of three groups refused to do it saying things like: "This is bullshit". Now, the doubts of Biographer appears again -

The Biographer: Umm... this is pretty strange. I hope he's not doing anything wrong. Most of the people looks pretty happy with the fact of sign that papers, even looking it funny. But...

- It's Bio's turn! -

Clean Lucena: Looks who's coming with the tail between his legs. Didn't you say people doesn't like me? Didn't you say that I couldn't be loved? Have you see how much people are behind you? Hundreds! Hundreds have already come and it's like thirty minutes that we filmed that shit at home.

The Biographer: The fuck are you doing?

Clean Lucena: A petition. Collecting signatures. I have news for you, Biographer, all of the people that are in the file want me to be the captain of my team on Relentless. They're signing to ask the company to give me that privilege. Even one of them said: "Thank you for the Anthony Davis stuff you did, you made a big favor for the gay community". Not even I'm trascending into normal people's heart, even other kind of communities suuport my actions Biographer. And you didn't even believe on me. Also there was one that said: "I just come from home and all of them are bitching about the teams they have to face, saying things like you're shit it with the random teams thing, I can't stand those stupid dark guys, please, fuck them in the annus as hard as you can, here, you have a pale", another guy from the gay community!. I trash the pale but, fuck! People wants me, Clean Lucena to destroy the fuck out of Erebus, Enigma and Duke. Also said that Loverboy's not bad also but Ryback didn't show up. That's bad thing but...

The Biographer: Breath and let me talk for one sec. What exactly is on those sheets.

Clean Lucena: I'm sorry you would not understand. It's laws language. Yes, I also have lawyer knowledge, I'm just that good. I don't want you to lose your brilliant intelligence on this when you should be thinking what are your plans to bring the match this friday to our side when you were there managing so... Trust me.

The Biographer: Would you mind?

- Clean gives one to him reluctantly, and Biographer carefully reads everything... and he talks -

The Biographer: "Rise about death". "The death forces are everywhere, and most of people doesn't know it. It is said that people are dying everyday with tons of different deaths but nobody does nothing about that. Join us and stop people to die by death. We want a strong compromise from the goverment to rise about death and his bad consecuencees. And please, it would be ossom if that happens before Friday where I have a wrestling match where I can potentially die". So... this is what everyone's signing. You want a rev against death. Aren't this pretty stupid, Ernesto? Who could be against this, Clean?

Clean Lucena: Errr... well, lots of people said "It was about damn time". But you haven't read the inferior part, playa. Read it.

The Biographer: "Also we want Clean Lucena to be the captain of his team". This is in a very small letter.

Clean Lucena: Small? It's a Wordart from Microsoft Office Word.

The Biographer: Still little as fuck.

Clean Lucena: Comic Sans, 7. It's not that small.

The Biographer: And here, where it puts "Erebus, Enigma and Duke my shit"?

Clean Lucena: Just a little detail.

The Biographer: Well... to be fair, it's also amazing that you gather all of these people just to "Rise about death". Maybe it's a normal thing for you, but for these people it's stupid.

Clean Lucena: And you have to think also that if they rise about death it's like rising against my opponents. You know... they're dark and scary... well.. death should be something like that... right?

The Biographer: Errr.... well...

- Suddenly, the guy just behind Bio talks, in a very rude way -
- Hey! Move grumpy old man! I want five bucks also!

The Biographer: You're giving them five bucks....

Clean Lucena: Sure guy! One sec! You know... RISE ABOUT DEATH! hehehe... - Clean wishes to Bio - I haven't more money Bio, have you?

The Biographer: I don't have anything, you idiot. You're bribing them.

Clean Lucena: I already spend this year salary on this petition. Fuck it.

- after two minutes of silence and unconfortable face of Clean, thinking a lot, like trying to get another idea. Suddenly, and sadly, he continues talking -

Clean Lucena: You're a little bit right, Bio. This is stupid.

The Biographer: FINALLY! I see some reason on you!

- Clean takes a speaker that is close to him. He's breathing pretty deep. Bio looks worried about what he's going to do, so give two steps back, like expecting a beating from the people... and the image fades a sec to black -

... it will continue
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
The Enigma (08-22-2014), Vincent Lane (08-21-2014)