Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
He said, She said... (Gunnar RP 2)
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-20-2014, 11:13 PM

Big cities are not all they're cut out to be. The tall buildings and blinding lights mask the truth. Tourists come curious and leave mesmerized. This is enough to cause Luke Gunnar to keep is head down as he wanders the streets of Phoenix the night before Relentless. Hands in his pocket trying to scope out the cheapest place to get a decent meal in this city as if it were a task the likes of cracking the DaVinci code. A shrill shriek is heard from a distance and two blonde girls in their twenties who clearly have the tourist 'vibe' run over in Luke's direction and a young man who is most likely a boyfriend of one of the ladies tags along walking to Luke. Luke after hearing the screams and seeing the two girls running to him stops in his tracks and stares at the two puzzled.

Hey um are you one of the guys on that poster for the wrestling thing?

She points to a group of three fliers on a window outside a University affiliated building, one poster for each day of Relentless. This is the first time Luke has seen this as he squints and see's his first day photoshoot picture in the corner of one. He begins to slightly reflect on that photoshoot and how he hated it, having people pose him as if he were some frilly model but then turns his head back to the two girls and their friend

Oh, yeah. I guess that is me. Are you guys wrestling fans? Coming out to the Pay Per View?

I love it ohhh my God. All you guys are like super hot, like, it's not even funny. *She giggles*

We're coming to days two and three to celebrate before the semester starts so we'll get to see you in your little tights hehe.

That'sss.. lovely.

One of the blondes turn her head slightly finally noticing their male friend was behind them.

Oh! This is my brother, he's a huuuuge wrestling fan, like, he's loved it since he was, I don't know like, probably 5.

Haha, yeah dude I'm Jay, you're Luke Gunnar right?

Jay extends his arm over the shoulder of one his little sister and offers Luke a handshake which he hesitates to accept.

Yeah, It's a pleasure Jay. So you stoked for Relentless?

Hell yeah, I'm actually really excited for that battle royale you're in, with all the new guys.

Is that the one with that creepy old Doctor guy?

Louis D'Ville yeah, Luke did you hear what he said to you and the oth-

Oh my god ew that old guy is so gross though, like. They showed him on the train on TV a few days ago, and when he like took a hit on his cigar his cheeks like had dimples but they were so deep and wrinkly and just like. Ew. He's so creepy.

At this point Luke is one-offing everything the two girls say to him as this young man just mentioned one of the men that will be in the ring with him.

Wait wait, he said what?

Ok, well, let me start at the beginning I guess. So my buddy's a janitor for the stadium so he was in the seats cleaning and he over heard one of the guys Cristobel Urebay that you're wrestling with Saturday, and he was talking to another dude. He was talking about all the guys in the match and he said you were cool I guess but over-zealous.

Luke squints his eyes a little at Jay

Over-zealous?

I kid you not dude

I mean I believe you, just, the fuck does over zealous mean?

Oh, just like, over excited I guess.

Dude, if I was 'over excited' I'd be looking for those guys like Urebay right now to scope them out or even take them out early. You know what I'm doing right now? Looking for a god damn Chipotle, you guys literally have three, none of which are within walking distance. Anyway. Urebay? I have no idea where he got this idea of be being over zealous, cause I love my job? I fucking fight. It's what I was born doing, might as well make a living putting 11 skulls to the ground right? His skull won't be an exception if it means I get paid at the end of it.

Wait well, that's what Doctor D'ville was saying too on TV. Well actually he said the exact opposite. He thinks you're depressed because you just eat and sleep and fight to get by and he was saying how you chose to live like that. And that if you joined forces with him you'd like feel better, I don't know dude I think he's whacky.

This guy's a fucking doctor? Tell him to get rid of this scarred up shit on my side then.

He lifts up his shirt a little to show stab wounds on his hip that he acquired as a teen living in the projects of Massachusetts, the two girls blush a little at the site of two of a pack of six in his abs

Look up until now I knew little to nothing about any of the guys I'm stepping in the ring with Saturday. I also didn't try to make assumptions about them. This Urebay guy? Pfft, Yeah the only thing I heard about him was a few years ago he let out his dirty little secret if you catch my drift. Now he gets to wrestle menn and have me lay waste to his shirtless body? Not sure who's more 'over-zealous' here. And this.. Doctor? He's talking through his cheeks. Not his.. wrinkly inhaling smoke ones either... *He glances at the two girls for a second then looks back at Jay* ...Life wasn't chosen for me. When I was kid I didn't choose to live on little to nothing. I didn't choose to drop out of school at 16 and work full time unloading trucks to make ends meet. I didn't learn to fight and wrestle to make a paycheck. All of those things I did in order to survive. They were necessary. It taught me so much about values, discipline and respect. It taught me that I don't need fancy fucking cigars or a Doctor certificate, license, whatever. All I needed was food, sleep, water, and way to attain it. Whether that's through a job, or whether that's through fights. Frankly after all the time I spent without the luxuries, I don't even want them. I'm not depressed. I have my priorities straight is what it is. I'm disciplined. I eat, fight, sleep, repeat because it's what I've been doing for years. Saturday is no exception. I'm not in this shit to join sides with anyone. I'm not saving any bodies. I don't care if only nine need to be sifted through. All 11 are dead fucking weight. Meat puppets. Saturday, if I come out standing with two other men, don't be surprised if the other two aren't brought to their knees as their hands are raised. It's what I do. Now I kept you guys way too long, and I wan't a burrito. Go have fun it was lovely meeting you guys, I'll see you Saturday

The two girls wish Luke good luck as he and Jay shake hands again. The group of friends heads off in their original direction and Luke with a slight smirk on his face continues wandering Phoenix, thoughts of his matching now starting to creep into his head.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post