Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Do not derail, my friends...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2014, 08:40 PM

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
-Mark Twain

August 19, 2014
11:59 P.M.

The average Amtrak can seat up to five hundred and thirty people. Tonight, however, the 8:04 from Atlanta to Washington D.C. is holding just one. A thirteen hour and forty-nine minute train ride. May seem like a long trip for some. May also seem like the long way to Phoenix. The train will arrive in D.C. at 10am. At 4 P.M. you’re off to Chicago. Then a thirty-one hour ride to Flagstaff. From there, it's just a short four hour drive into Phoenix. Just in time, thought the Doctor. Just in time to meet all my new friends.

As He does enjoy his serenity here on the train, He also thrives for human contact. You see, the Doctor does indeed love what he does. It can be summed down to one word or many. Help. He helps his patients. As the days grow in number from His first induction into the XWF, He see's more and more cases ahead of Him. Already starting with eleven in His debut at Relentless. It excites Him to see how open everyone is. Not afraid to share their true feelings. Not afraid to shout out discrepancies. Not afraid to admit they need help.

Dr. D'Ville- Atleast that's what I see.

The Doctor sips at whatever iced concoction sweats beside Him.

[Image: avatar_1010.jpg?dateline=1408154515]

Dr. D'Ville- Let me please start off by saying, hello, my friends. I'm slowly, but surely on my way to current events. Relentless. Hm. Quite fitting if you ask me. The short, short time I've been part of this fine organization, I've yet to see any relent from anyone. The constant bantering and bickering back and forth. The threats and challenges made to one another. Sitting back and watching all that has gone on the past few days, I, myself, have seen already how much the company needs me. The XWF has already made the decision for me to take on eleven patients at the coming Pay-Per-View. Which, may I remind you, is not an impossible task. Not for this practitioner...

The Doctor reaches into His left coat pocket, pulls a cigar from it, and lights it.

Dr. D'Ville- It saddens me that only a few of you have stepped forward, thus far. I expected you all to reach out to this opportunity and grasp it. Take advantage of it. Abuse it. Instead, this opportunity is reaching out to you... And going for the throat. It's not everday something is handed to you. It's not everyday you can just walk in a door and everything just lie before for the taking. I hope to see a change or the diagnosis could be quite severe.

The Doctor strains at the thought of these men failing Him. He hates losing patients. But what can He do? He can only help them if they accept Him. Realize the pain and feelings they've shoved aside, for what?

Dr. D'Ville- Mr. Gunnar? Are you there, my friend? Surely, the lifestyle you have chosen is not that much of a burden on you. You chose it, did you not? I see you living out of motels, out of a suitcase, and out of a paper bagged lunch. You travel by flight to your destination, but you cannot afford a decent living area? Carrying on like this has to affect the already poor attitude you've dressed yourself with, minus a black tee shirt. The hate you have for yourself isn't dark, but depressing. I'm sure you're a great person under that ugly blanket you drape over yourself everyday. You've done nothing wrong, my friend. Please, this Saturday realize your true potential and join me. Join me and clear you're mind of all those things. Clear your mind of all that hate you have for yourself. You'll find it much easier to find yourself if you'd just quit hiding. Trust me.

Dr. D'Ville- Speaking of lifestyles, I move onto my most interesting patient of the moment. Mr. Cristobel Urebay. Unlike the former, you've accepted yourself quite well. Although it seems you've adapted too much to abuse and discrimination. You accept them as if they're gift wrapped with your name acrossed them. Let me tell you, my friend, there is no shame in what you are, but shame in your lack of confidence. As a publicly renowned homosexual, your confidence should be soaring. Instead, you think you have what it takes to land in the top three. The top three? Is that it? Now I'm familiar with the stipulations of this match. Twelve men. Three rewarded. But as I stated before, there will not be three. There will be one. I hope this concerns you, because it concerns me. Please, Cristobel, have a bit more faith in yourself.

The train ride is tediously unvarying.

Dr. Louis D'Ville- At last... The "easy way". Let's talk about the easy way. Is the easy way taking a train from Atlanta, travel in the shape of a horseshoe around the country to Phoenix? Of course not. Kaiser, I'm not on this train to prove a point to you. But, just maybe, enlighten you a bit. Sometimes the easy way isn't always the best way. For starters though, I like to travel. The sights you see, the wonderful people you meet, the lives you might save. You're missing out, my friend. What is all the money you earn worth if you have no experiences aside from it? I'm sure you've heard a thousand times that money cannot buy you happiness. But it lets you choose your own misery. Choose your misery then. Choose to look for "help" in all the wrong places. Cristobel barely has faith in himself. Are you the boost of confidence he really needs? Maybe, but I don't plan on finding out. Looking forward to our session gentleman. Trust me, it will change your lives.

The train continues to blaze through the darkness. Up the country and back down it will go. The Doctor sits patiently.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUL8aXkxFHnVWt0_yW3-8...coirEE6sx-]

**"Crazy Train" originally done by Ozzy Osbourne, covered by on piano by Alex Sandweiss via YouTube.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post