Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
The Path is Straight
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 02:11 PM

Eli is walking down a dark hallway with several torches placed on the wall lighting the path. It's cold and quiet. The torches are placed far enough to where you are able to see for a moment Eli's face, and then it's pitch blank for the same amount of time.

There's no way to see what's behind or in front of you, unless you had a flashlight. As Eli walks by an area... a disgruntled and raspy voice is heard...

"OBEY! OBEY!"

Mixed with the sound of chains hitting a stone floor.

"Ignore that."

We follow him to a very large room that is dim, but lit. In a brighter light than the rest, but still not 100%, is Eli's rocking chair.

"Heh, don't be cared, man. Have a seat. You wanted to me to talk about my match, so here we are."

The camera man moves to the right and left, but Eli grabs the camera near his face,

"Keep your path straight, or you'll be mislead. Hehehe."

Eli sits in his rocking chair and begins to rock.

"Thank you, um, for having us here, Eli. So, um.."

"Hey, man.

How do you know if something is sour? You taste it. What about the person who has no taste buds left? How would they know what's sweet, or sour? They cannot feel the taste. They cannot see the taste. There are things in life that when one sense dies, so is that object. It can no longer be experienced, but only explained.

Now, you're in the hands of someone else's belief. You can no longer be an accurate judge anymore. You are told that this piece of fruit is sweet, and this fruit is sour. Maybe they fake a sour look so they fit in... maybe not. Their experience is now conformed to someone else's take.

Funny. The world you live in, and I say you because I'm in many worlds.. I exist in many places.. I say you because you are finite. You have an eternity that follows but you're not eternal without a beginning. I say you... because it is you who conform to the pattern of your peers. You forsake it all to fit in. Or you forsake it all to rebel, and by rebel you still fit.. in.. with a crowd. There's no original. You are a copy of someone else's belief.. someone else's dream..

So you have to take a step back and find out who you're following. Who is your leader?

Ya see.. you all follow someone that makes sense to you. And they make sense to you because you have a sense that isn't working. Your taste buds have ceased, and therefore, someone comes along to tell you how things taste.. heh.. and you go with it.

This isn't just about Morbid Angel. It's about everyone of you, Morbid included.

You flock to someone else's light bulb. When someone comes along and tells ya the red apple isn't sour.. you scream bloody murder and put up your picket fence.. armed and ready to fire.

You are so weak minded.

Then comes a man where all his senses are in tact and tells you what's sour.. what's sweet.. and you cry wolf.

You wait.. and wait.. for the next SAVIOR to come rescue you.

When I was with the Congregation... so many of you hated us. You fought against us. You wanted us gone. Only a select actually tried to back their words, but ya did the smart thing and watched. You watched them all fall... one.. by.. one.

And then you waited again.

And so the circle was invented. Round and round the game was played...

Over and over my message was told... and you all listened.

It caused a division among the entire company...

Morbid chose my side. It doesn't matter why he chose it, because sometimes people hate to admit the truth. We've all heard the truth about Morbid and we've all heard the lies he loves to wrap himself in.

Ya know whose message is still standing? Mine.

My team was defeated, but not the message.

I've been defeated, but not the message.

No matter how much concrete is plastered all over the Earth... there will always be trees that survive.. because you need them. It doesn't matter what lies you tell each other, or who you follow... because in the end... it's the message that shall bring life to those who remain.

I've said that my message will cause division, and it happened.

I said people will betray me, and they did.

I've spoken countless times where my value and purpose lie, and it remains.

It doesn't matter how many times you close your eyes.. the fire will always make a room bright.

Morbid Angel. You cannot tell anyone I didn't warn you. I did. I really did. I tried to open your eyes to the truth but you've been too stubborn to accept. You're a closed minded fool that is going to reap the harvest you never wanted.

Understand that people do call me crazy. I've accepted that. I even can see why they call me that. If I were them and in their shoes, I'd probably do the same thing. But when people sit there and call me a liar without any sort of truth behind it... that makes me wonder why I show you grace.

Ya see Morbid, like I stated before in our little exchange... I called you out on your lies. You have very few facts right, and I made that pretty clear. But to call me a liar and you yourself are full of lies.. is not just a foolish act.. but it's outright... human of ya. That's what I've been tryin' to say, Morbid. You are no different than the weak kid who's scared to tell his parents he cheated on his test.. or the man who fucked another woman because his wife refused to do his laundry.. or the one who takes every penny they make and gambles it for a fortune they'll never win. It's emptiness.

You are reaching for an unattainable goal.. an invisible world that does not exist except.. in your mind. It was put there by your leader... the same one that told you shit tasted like a coconut and a coconut off a tree tasted like shit.

This... this is the great and mighty world in which you live.. and it's sick. It's been sick for a long.. long time. You don't even realize it.

A female doesn't know what a male thinks first hand, nor does a male know what a female thinks first hand. So don't try to understand what I think about.. what I preach.. or who I am. You can't understand it, and the more ya try.. the more you are left sitting in a pool of your own stupidity.

I can already sense it now. The words you're gonna say to me. The child like manor that is the great Morbid Angel.. "you called yourself a female because I'm a male." I hope you've smartened up since the last time you decided to open your mouth against me and fly us away to your Neverland.

There once was a man who was afraid that his wife was losing her hearing. He decided to test and see if it were true. After preparing a meal for the family, she walked in the living room to watch some television while she waited for it to cook. Her husband stood in the kitchen and asked in a normal tone, "What's for dinner?" She continued to watch the television. He thought maybe it was too loud. He walked a little bit closer and asked again, "What's for dinner?" Again, nothing. She didn't even turn around. This time he stood ten feet away from her and asked in a gentle whisper, "What's for dinner?" She turned around and yelled, "Steak! For the third time!"

People think I'm the liar, but if you would listen.. you'd see I've never lied about anything. I'm a truth teller. Just like the man thought his wife had the hearing problem.. he would never have thought it was him. Why? He thought he was perfect. He couldn't have hearing issues.. and then he'd insert an excuse or reason to why he THINKS... that.

He believed what Morbid believed. He believed his hearing was fine and his wife's wasn't.. so it must be true. That is.. until he did tests and he realized he was pointing the finger in the wrong direction.

I get it, man. You don't want to admit you're a liar. You want to impress everyone and continue you reign as the unstoppable dark lord. To be honest, I think if you were shut in a dark room you'd probably be begging to be let out. That is an assumption... ya see what I did there, Morbid? I didn't say it was a fact you would.. I say I would think that based on the evidence that's presented itself.

I would tell you to listen, but your broken sense could be hearing. If you can listen, then I say.. listen.. listen real close... while people.. the weak and the finite.. the ones who betray over a silver dollar or color of skin.. while those people cheer you on.. and follow your claims... listen... to the Universe that declares the praises to Eli James.

Listen to the chorus sung by the stars in the sky.

Listen to the instruments that every planet plays.

Watch how nature lifts its head.

A strong wind kills millions.. and yet its the millions who believe in your hype and the wind that testifies of mine. Tell me, Morbid.. are you willing to go down this path and set yourself as the great dark Morbid Angel who never loses? Or will you surrender that will to the one who is above you.. and can destroy your name.. not forever.. heh.. but for eternity.

Every angel flies...

Not every angel stays in the skies...

Every human breathes....

Will these be your lies cries?

See ya soon. Hehehe."

Eli gets up while laughing and places his hand to cover the camera screen, and it cuts off.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-24-2014), (08-21-2014), Gator (08-21-2014)