Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Cartoon (Rp#3)
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Bobby zi stands in a top the Eiffel Tower, as the panoramic of Paris, France is laid out behind him. He looks out over railing, smoking a cigar, and watching all of the little people go by below. His olive drab trench coat billows about him, as the wind catches the fabric in his path. The blue smoke vanishes, almost as soon as it trails away from the burning cherry, taken by the wind as well..

‘’You know Mastermind,you still don’t seem quite sure on whether or not I think that this is funny. In fact, you ask me if it does… ‘Yes. I do find this funny’. Do I think that I am jealous of you Buddy? , If you aren’t quite sure about it yourself, then I’m not sure how I can even begin to help you understand... ‘’

‘’What else is funny is the way that you threaten us. You are going to KILL me ’’mastebate‘’? you have problems killing flowers when you step on them with your boots. Ants in the street laugh and call you names. You will not have a chance at taking this new belt because in order for you to get your hands on it, you have to first beat 5 of former champs. After THAT unlikely happenstance, and only then will you be able to do ANYTHING with that new title, let alone ‘ramming it up my arse’. I guess I should just be thankful that you don’t own hamsters. The Lord knows what you might have in mind... ‘’

Bobby zi removes the cigar from his lips and tosses it over the side. He takes a moment to watch it fall, and seems satisfied when it hits a poor Parisian in the head. Amused, he turns back to the camera...

‘’yes, i agree we are both falling downwards lately but that only makes me more angrier, more hungrier.. I know, you would ask why i’m so confident to win this battle against opponents that have much experience than me.. ‘’

"The real secret is this: The is no secret. I work my ass off, and keep my eyes and ears open. I watch EVERY member of this company, and store away every bit of knowledge I can, about them. Then I keep training with my friend chris. The two of us plotting strategies and new move combinations, we stay ahead of the curve. We stay on top of our competition. But MOST importantly, we work our ASSES off to be this good.. ‘’

But you?

Bobby inhales some more..

‘’you are so flustered in your on-screen presentations that you are a complete laughing stock whipping out your ‘I mastermind’ lines every two seconds. Freaking out as you foam at the mouth proclaiming that you aren’t insane, when a few moments later proving that you are...‘’

Bobby taps the side of his own head to add emphasis.

‘’and maybe, you’d NEED a ‘big fucking hook’ to take me out pal. But I don’t think that the rules of this match will allow you to hide it with the little worm, down to the ring. And I can tell you that I’m not planning on going to any ‘make-out spots’ where you can slash me and my ‘prom-date’ up with one either. That’s what they make hotel rooms for...‘’

Bobby smirks and walks away as a familiar cartoon song begins playing:

{{ ”Daring duck of mystery, Champion of right, Swoops out of the shadows, Darkwing owns the night. Somewhere some villain schemes, But his number's up.
(3-2-1) Darkwing Duck (When there's trouble you call DW) Darkwing Duck (Let's get dangerous) Darkwing Duck (Darkwing, Darkwing Duck!)Cloud of smoke and he appears, Master of surprise. Who's that cunning mind behind That shadowy disguise? Nobody knows for sure, But bad guys are out of luck.'Cause here comes (Darkwing Duck) Look out! (When there's trouble you call DW) Darkwing Duck (Let's get dangerous) Darkwing Duck (Better watch out, you bad boys) Darkwing Duck!” }} [color=yellow]

[color=green] “You are a fucking living breathing cartoon—“
zi says as the promo fades to black.

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post