Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Scully's Mum
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 10:14 AM

Darren Dangerous, who just arrived in Phoenix the night before, walked down the hallway of his hotel to get some ice. Once he reached the ice machine he noticed a beautiful brunette woman with an ice bucket getting ice. The woman appeared to be near Darren's age or just a little older. Nonetheless she had a great figure just like Darren liked, curvy, great ass, and large natural tits. The woman was bent over getting the ice into her bucket. Darren couldn't help but take a peak at her from behind. The woman turned her head toward Darren. Darren smiled and the woman blushed.

Woman: I'm sorry, I am almost done.

The woman spoke with a sweet English accent.

Darren: It's ok, take your time, doll.

The woman smiled and turned back towards the ice machine.

Darren: So... what brings you to Phoenix?

Woman: I'm here for the XWF event, Relentless.

Darren: What a coincidence, I am too.

Woman: My son, Scully is wrestling in it Friday.

Darren: Your son is Scully?

Woman: Yeah, he is supposed to wrestle somebody in some kind of scaffold match. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

Darren grins devilishly.

Darren: Don't worry, I am sure he will be just fine.

The woman stands up and faces Darren.

Woman: You said you were here for Relentless too? Are you thaa wrestler?

Darren: I am...

Woman: Who are you wrestling?

Darren: Some jabroni that is way out of his league.

Woman: My name is Emma, what is yours?

Darren tried to think of a quick alias.

Darren: Peter Gilmour.

"Goddamnit" Darren thought to himself. Of all the names why did he use that one?

Emma: Well Peter Gilmour I was about to pour myself a drink, would you care to join me?

Very sick thoughts ran through Darren's head.

Darren: Of course.

Darren followed Emma to her room. Once inside he sat at a small table near the king sized bed. Emma had a seat on the side of the bed and retrieved a bottle from the floor and 2 plastic cups with the hotel emblem on them.

Darren: What is that?

Emma: Absinthe, and not that pussy shit you Americans call absinthe either, this was made in France.

Darren: Very nice, I love European liquors.

Emma filled both cups and handed one to Darren.

Emma: Here's to Relentless.

She held her up up as did Darren and they toasted.

Both: Cheers!

Emma drank her entire cup in one drink. Darren took a large gulp and could feel the burning of the 160 proof liquor.

Emma: Oh come on big boy... finish that shit.

Darren grins and finishes the drink. Emma takes his cup and fills them both up again and hands Darren's back to him. This time both of them tip up their cups and drink the whole thing. Darren is already feeling the effects of the drink.

Emma: Ok I got enough left for 1 more each.

She fills the cups once more and they drink it all.

Emma: All gone!

Darren: So what do you wanna do now?

Emma lies back on the bed and puts her feet up making herself more comfortable.

Emma: Tell me Peter, do you fancy English women?

Darren: I think the real question here is do you fancy getting the best fuck of your life?

Emma reach forward and grabs Darren by his shirt and pulls him over to her. They begin to kiss and pull off one another's clothes. Before too long both are completely nude and Emma is going down on Darren. She stops and looks up at him.

Emma: For a man of your size you sure have a big cock!

Emma is now sitting on Darren's face and the two 69 one another before Darren gets on top and buries his 8 inch cock inside of her. She screams wildly like she hasn't been fucked in years. This continues for about 15 minutes until Darren pulls out and proceeds to wrap her luscious tits around his cock and titty fuck her until he finally cums all over her face.

Emma: That.... was.... amazing!

Darren: I know it was.

Darren heads to the bathroom to take a piss and then puts his clothes back on as Emma's cellphone starts to ring.

Emma: Oh it's my son.

Emma answers her phone and turns back toward Darren but just as she does, the hotel room door is closing and Darren heads back to his room with a smile that Ajax couldn't even remove.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2014)