Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinwrathi!
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2013, 11:27 AM

The 'Mad Irishman' staggers over to a podium, a glass of whiskey in his hand as he looks over the crowd of reporters gathered for the press conference.

C Y R E N: Kinwrathi! In lieu of it being St. Patrick's Day Eve on Saturday, I challenge you to make your debut in a COLORFUL(Shamrock Green) way! Instead of a drab and boring traditional 'match', allow us to deduce whom the better man is by whom can hold their liquor? If you be from another planet, I would be happy to ply you with copious amounts of Jameson and see if you survive!

The legend quiets for a moment,

C Y R E N: Think you can outdrink me? A traditional Irish 'drinking contest' is what that show needs! You can even pick the bartender!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-14-2013, 11:56 AM

I accept you challenge, Cyren. For thinking of this, you might not be as bad as I previously thought.

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2013, 12:32 PM

(03-14-2013, 11:56 AM)Kinwrathi Said: I accept you challenge, Cyren. For thinking of this, you might not be as bad as I previously thought.

Oh no, laddie.

I'm the 'Bad Man.'

Don't forget that.
Hate Post Like Post