Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
What kind of champions can't keep their own championships?
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 09:45 AM

Kendall Savannah Sawyer and Azrael Erebus

It seems as though, even when the cards are stacked against us, us being myself as well as Kristy Jackson, you two still seem to come out on the bottom of things. Champions, but yet, you don’t have the championships to prove that title to anyone. And why is that? Oh, that’s because you let a team of females whom have shown a “dry spell of failure and absenteeism,” take your titles from right under your noses. So in this case, of course you’d call us thieves, of course you’d try and say we took the “easy way out,” and what we did was “fucking pathetic.”

I mean after all, what else were you suppose to say?

Oh no, you weren’t going to admit that two “lackluster” females whipped your asses, and took your titles, so you use the “we stole it card,” when in actuality, you basically gave them to us. And while we aren’t the official champions, we’ve shown you and the world, that “possession is indeed nine tenths of the law,” because while you won the championships, you weren’t champion enough to hold the belts that you so desire. So tell me again Kendall, which one of us is really fucking pathetic?

Is it the “Better of two Failures” or the “Uncrowned Champions?”

Please, please enlighten me, young Kendall, for I am confused.

Azrael Erebus, Star of the Month Winner, Former Universal Champion, X-Treme Champion, Ark of the Covenant Champion, Television Champion, United States Champion, Current Trios Champion, Current Tag Team Champion, as well as former spaceman, vampire, zombie, and now human, a man who have seen it all and done it all here in the XWF. And yet, it humors me that someone of your stature has let the likes of Kristy Jackson, a woman whom has resulted in nothing here, whip your ass like it was her business. It pains me to say that I use to call you a friend, a comrade, an amigo, but now, you’re an opponent.

And a few months to a year ago, I would’ve shit my pants when I found out I had to face you, but now, I laugh. I laugh because now it seems as if you are lesser than your former self. Oh the Azrael, no…. The Supernova that I knew would never tag with the likes of the man that took his title like it was nothing to it, especially if that man was Sebastian Duke. The Supernova I knew would degrade himself to teaming with Duke, but you’re not Supernova anymore are you? No, you are Azrael Erebus, and I feel Az, can I call you Az? Okay so I feel Az that you have realized that you aren’t what you used to be, so by trying to keep up with “what’s new” here, you tag with Duke and Enigma, then you tag with Kendall. Just to make it look like you’re still “the man,” but you’re not, oh no, you are not. And after Relentless, when you sit in your locker room at the end of the show, and you realize that not only did you lose your precious Trios Championships, and your precious Tag Team Championships, the latter of whom you never even touched by the way, you will put your head in your lap, ball your eyes out, and make a call to your old friends, NAZI, John Madison, and Luca Arzegotti, trying to relive your glory days by bringing back the Black Circle, but yet again, you will be disappointed, and you will finally walk away from the XWF, with your head hung low, knowing that you aren’t good enough anymore.

I fear for your future, old friend, I honestly do.

Kendall Savannah Sawyer, Last European Champion, Star of the Month winner, Former 24/7 Briefcase Holder, and Current Tag Team Champion, and yet you couldn’t fully capture the championship that you won.

You got the pin, the one two three, and yet, you couldn’t hold the title in your hands for more than five minutes.

So tell me Kendall, are you a true champion?

Because a true champion would’ve never in a million years let anyone take what’s theirs.

And it’s not like we stole them under your noses either!

We came in the ring, whipped your ass along with Az’s, and took what should’ve never been yours from the beginning.

And yet, you call us fucking pathetic.

You are seriously fucking hilarious.

I like you, I really do!

I like how you tried to outwit us, me in particular.

You see Kendall, the difference between me and you is that with my seven eleven and one record, I still found a way to stomp you in your face, and take what belonged to you. You on the other hand, with the impressive resume, were on the receiving end of said ass kicking.

So Kendall, what are you going to do? Are you going to go on and on about how we “stole” your championships, or are you going to beat us at Relentless and take what’s rightfully yours?

I am patiently awaiting your answer.

It could take a day or two, or it could take till Relentless when I stand on one side of the ring, and you stand on the other, and you realize that you aren’t better than the girl with eleven losses.

(08-16-2014, 10:07 PM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said: once we stomp your hopeless attempt at winning

Is that so young Kendall? Kind of like how I stomped you in your head and took the only thing that made you feel like you did something. Or do you not remember that? Don’t worry; I’ll give you a flashback.

Quote:Liz then kicks Kendall in the head

There you go! Its nice helping the ill minded out every once in a while.

Hey, if you want to really sound like you’re “the shit” talk about how I whipped your ass with a baseball bat.

I’m sure you’d know how to switch that around.

But knowing you, you’d only make yourself seem more like an illiterate fucktard.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
(08-23-2014)