Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Five
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 09:31 AM

I'm not exactly sure what came across my mind when I heard Ocean call out my name. Dead people don't talk.. do they? Regardless, I heard her voice and so I looked around.

Late in the evening when most people are sound asleep, Eli was searching for his dead wife. He thought he heard her say his name and it made him perk up instantly. It's hard to tell someone they heard someone else call their name when they seem to know the person's voice so well. Plus Eli was alone when he heard it, so he could be going a bit crazy due to the drugs he's been taking.

He searched everywhere in a mile radius of his home and found no clue hinting she was alive. He was a bit disappointed. Eli started to break down a little bit and tear up. Face down to the ground he fell weeping.

"Why are you crying?"

Eli didn't recognize this voice, but knew he heard someone talking to him. He stopped his weeping episode and wasn't sure who was talking to him. As he was about to get up from the ground and see who it was, they said,

"Stay. My face is not to be seen. I have been sent by someone very special to talk to you, Eli. In order for this conversation to happen, you must keep your eyes buried in the grass. Understood?"

"What happens if I look?"

"Then you will not see anything, nor will you hear my voice again. I will only be a short-term memory in your head. You will never hear my voice again and you will go mad. This is not an assumption, but this is a fact. Do not test me."

"You know my name, but do ya know who I am? I could destroy you."

"In one sense, you could destroy me. Those details are not meant to be revealed right now. If you destroy me, then you kill the revelation that I will give you."

"I'm not..."

"Eli, I know more about you than you know about yourself. Now is not the time to wonder who I am, because that's not important. It's not what I've come to you, Eli. We've been waiting for instructions on when to visit you. The time is now."

"Instructions? From who? Who sent you?"

"Eli, you have heard many things spoke to you by many different people. It was no accident. You ignored much, and listened little. Some of the very words presented to your ears have been lost in translation and hidden away deep in the dark corners of the mind. I am going to fix that."

"What should I call you?"

"Call me the Ghost of Easter Rising."

"Heh. Strange name."

"Only to those who do not understand, but give it time, Eli. You will understand my name, my purpose, and the reason for this meeting. I am going to touch your shoulder, and you will go into a deep trance. You will then return here and remember everything."

"What?"

Ghost of Easter Rising lightly touches Eli on the shoulder and he passes out, just like the Ghost said would happen.

A young Eli, age nine, had been getting into a little bit of trouble here and there. He was initiating fights, and some never involved him. He would spread little seeds or rumors about people and easily pushed for fights to take place.

The Vice Principal of the school Eli was attending was on his way to inform Eli that his Aunt Jane was dying, and his parents were on their way to get him. She saw no one was in class, and began to search for the students. She heard a loud noise coming from the playground area, and there they were, surrounding two kids fighting. She broke up the fight and informed Eli about what was happening, so he left. The teacher was later fired for not showing up to teach.

They were able to make to Aunt Jane before she had passed away. She was struggling for a breath, but perked up a bit when she heard Eli's voice.

"Aunt Jane? It's Eli."

She said grasping for another breath, "Eli?"

"Yeah."

"Come closer. I.... I need to tell you something."

Eli looked at both of his parents, and they nodded that it was okay for him to go to her. He walked up to her and she could barely open her eyes to make sure it was him. Her strength gave her just enough to present a half of a smile to him, and she used her fingers to wave him to come closer. He did, and she whispered in his ear,

"You are special. You are unique. You'll lead many to life, and others to death. Choose your paths right, and all will be okay."

Aunt Jane touched Eli's cheek and passed away.

People are praising God in a church service. Eli is sitting in his pew playing with his Voltron action figures. During the singing of a few songs, a elderly lady, who has been a cornerstone in the church, walks up to Eli and sits beside him.

"Whatcha playin' with Eli?"

"Voltron."

"You mind if I sit here?"

"No, Miss Hunt."

"Ya know, I was prayin' the other night and saw ya. I think the Lord was tryin' to tell me somethin'. So I started to pray harder, so the Lord would reveal it to me. Ya know what? He did. Do ya know what he told me?"

"I'm not sure I care all that much."

"Not yet, but one day you will. Easter will mean more to you than it does to us."

"Huh?"

"You was doin' some bad things, Eli. Bad things. You was layin' in the ground somewhere, and come to think of it, I barely recognized ya. You looked different. I saw a sign that said Easter. It would be a point in time yer life would be changed."

"Cool. Whatever."

One day, on one of Eli's many trips to the cities outside his small town, he decided he wanted a little break from everything. He didn't want to go back home, nor did he want to hang around the big city life. He decided to take himself to the beach around 5:00 A.M. when no one would probably be around.

He sat in the sand near the edge of where the water comes up and looks out... mesmerized by the sun slowly coming up. He is in a trance of sorts by the scene he's seeing.

"Not sure if you're real or not anymore. I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm my own man and making it on my own, but if ya are real like pops said, then you're one hell of an artist. The sunset is great, but the ocean is breath taking. It's like the ocean is speaking to me. Beauty in everything....."

The water comes to hit Eli's legs.

Back in the yard where Eli lies face first... He wakes up speaking the name "Ocean... Ocean... Ocean... OCEAN!" He's completely alert and sits up, but stil not looking behind him.

"Ya still there, Ghost?"

"Those are just a few messages you will remember. Give it time, Eli, and the rest will come like a flood. Little by little you will find out who you are, Eli. You will see who I am. It will all make sense."

"The last memory I had before I woke up was..."

"You sitting at a beach telling the Lord how great of an artist he was. Yes, I know. Beauty in everything. Everything, Eli, is talking but you just have to listen."

"Ocean? The ocean was beautiful, but it made me think of my wife. I wish she were still here."

"You wish she were still here? What do you mean, Eli?"

"She died."

"How?"

"Poisoned."

"That's odd."

In the far off distance,

"EEEEEEEE.... Liiiiiii."

"Ghost?"

No response. All Eli hears is the familiar voice yelling for his name.

"I'm gonna turn around. If you're there, warn me not to."

Eli hesitates for a second, and decides to turn around since there was no response. There's nothing there. Eli turns back around and see's Ocean running towards him in a night gown.

"Eli! Where have you been?"

She gets down with him and they hug. He looks confused.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-24-2014), (08-20-2014), Barney Green (08-20-2014), Gator (08-21-2014), Ozymandias (08-20-2014)