Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Nobody likes Clean rp.3
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 07:53 AM

... continuing

- well, as we know, Clean was in his couch, seated, having a bad moment screaming "Elbows to the faces". And the image doesn't show anything different, but this time, the cameraman, Bio and Clean are having a conversation -

The Biographer: ... anyway, you're just one guy part of a team of three. Why would they allow you to be more important than them? That won't increases your chances of winning. They're pretty tough guys, Clean. Or why the fuck would anybody dig anything of you? Not only the "captain" thing, I mean, also your CLEAN attitude. Don't think I'm against you clean, I try to be your friend, but you're in the middle of a strange process that you didn't complete yet in order of... what? what exactly are you trying to reach with your changing thing? C'mon, Ernesto, you're not Clean. I mean, you continue cheating as always, you clumsily distract people, you get cheap wins... maybe you have do things like... well, the Davis' eyebrow thing in order to reach the love of the people, but that's exactly the same stupidities that you usually did when you were the cheating guy. Yes, you're right, you won that title, the United States Championship, cheating, in the old ways, but you lost it pretty quick also. And that time, you got the things way clearer than right now, that you want to be Clean and everything but when you "Clean-up" you kick people's balls, you do eye-pokes as usual...

- Clean looks a little bit sad, meanwhile Biographer gets strong on his argument -

Clean Lucena: I won my last match with a clean finish...

The Biographer: Yes but before that everything was cheating. You just pinned one guy clean in your entire live. And all that shit about Irak, the Azores Summit... weren't you a respectful guy? Aren't you Mr. Respeto? The most respectful man that Almeria has ever offered? You spend part of your promos just bitching and moaning about everything that you like and you just try to fix all your insults saying the same shit but with a "Respecfully".

Clean Lucena: I just wanted the people to like me....

The Biographer: And what about your material out-ring. Yes, you win matches, cheating or not you do it. But wrestler do more or less serious material outside a ring, you know, promos, micro time. And you're just making me recording you doing stupid things like going to a Vancouver forest because you wanna pin a Grizzly Bear, or making stupid list that aren't funny at all. That's how you prepare for a match? Being an asshole? And pretty unstable person? You know, one thing that your opponents have that you have not it's the fact that, demon's, being dark or whatever shit they are, they have clear what they really are. And they're a unit. How could you be the glue that keep a team as a strong unit if you can't even keep yourself into your new ways as a renewed person? And doing shitty promos about stupid things that no other than you find it entertaining and funny?

Clean Lucena: I hoped funny things entertain people...

The Biographer: How do you expect to be loved, when meanwhile Loverboy is doing an awesome job, you're seated in a couch, talking and talking, saying stupidities like Azores Summit, cross-stich and my seriousness. Doesn't you realize that I don't like to be insulted? I'm the only one you have at your side and probably if you didn't pay me I'll go anywhere far from you. I don't like you Clean. There was a time when you were Cheat that at least I found you funny and I ended liking your shit but that time is over. And if you can get the love from someone that spend most of his time with you, remember, just because you pay me, you won't gather anyones love. That's a fact it's matter of time for you to understand it.

- Clean drops a tear -

The Biographer: Oh my... really?

- Suddenly, he starts to talk with a bit more strong, overcoming his sad moment -

Clean Lucena: Maybe I'm not perfect. Of course I'm not. I know I've been for a while saying I'm Clean and everything but sometimes I commit mistakes. Yes, a lot. Because I'm not a hero. I told not a long time ago. Heroes are part of a fictional world. I'm a person and I make mistakes, you know. It's pretty easy to throw that reality, straight to my face, when I have you at my side, no matter if it's paying you or not, because I like you., and when I'm not even asking you to do the job I hire you for. And all of that because I like you. Clean's likes people. You know why I quit being Cheat when I was clearly better?

- Biographer sights and nods -

Clean Lucena: When I won my match against Mr. Radio long time ago for the United States Championship, there was no pop. There was anything what I wanted for. I tried to like people my way, the cheating way, and trying to influence in everybody's mind to follow the way I choose, the dirty, cheating way. That's bring me to... what? What's success if you have not people to recognize it? It's nothing. I have told it before, but not as deeper as I'm doing right now. What I wanted is... when I'm facing something like Erebus, and obscure playa, Enigma, that masked guy that likes to talk a lot and Duke, as I'm doing this friday, I wanted to have the crowd behind me chanting "Let's go cleanster" and that shit. Doing my comeback and everybody's excited with the taunt that claims that I'll be doing my Metta World Peace. And a huge pop when I pin. That's what I wanted.

The Biographer: Well, after months doing your thing, you don't have it. And be all the time like: "WAHWAHWAH" chanted me you aren't helping at all your teammates. It would be better if you just try to focus on having a chance to roll-up one of yours opponents and forget the "people likes me" shit.

- Clean's think a bit. Then ask. -

Clean Lucena: And what should I do then? Uh? About the people topic.

The Biographer: Dunno, Ernesto. I don't know a shit. Didn't you see John Cena? He's most cheered good guy in years and he's doing always make a wish thing, meeting kids...

Clean Lucena: But that's boring... And in my scales, cutting Anthony Davis' eyebrow equals one hundred make a wish actions.

The Biographer: You're scales brough to a situation where the most closest person that you have doesn't like you at all, Clean.

Clean Lucena: But I do like you, Bio.

- Clean looks sad. But suddenly, he wakes up. It looks decided to do something, going straight to the door -

Clean Lucena: I deny that everything I did was for nothing. There must be plenty of people out there that likes me and that would help me to make my team strong and defeat the dark forces. You're wrong.

The Biographer: Shit... Where are you going, Ernesto! Cleans...

- Clean leaves the place slamming the door -

it will continue
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
Ozymandias (08-20-2014), The Enigma (08-22-2014), Vincent Lane (08-20-2014)