Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
It's All Real(RP 8)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-20-2014, 09:22 AM

The rain that beat down on the roof of the compoud was perfect for Cain. Mister Arkham sat there in the lotus position, his eyes closed. Complete silence was a beautiful thing. The rainfall was just relaxing. His mind was a clean, blank slate as he sat there. No. He wasn't worried about the small fry who kept on biting at his ankles.

Why on Earth would the fool Sacrelidge seek to delegitimize his claims? Actors who he paid to let kill him? Who would even allow such a thing? He'd seen Sacrelidge's promos and honestly, he'd been highly offended. Chaos had ensued following these promos. He could feel a set of eyes watching him from the shadows.

He perked his ears up.

"I know you're there, Enigma."

Enigma stepped from the shadows, the darkness melting from his body as if it were water. He stepped up next to Cain, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's obvious that you knew I was there. But in your rage you didn't seek to kill me. Why?"

Shrugging, Cain stood.

"Why would I? I already know it would be futile."

"True. So it wasn't a blind rage after all. You knew what you were doing."

Cain nodded his head, cracking his knuckles. He made his way over to an old cabinet, with a small ice chest on the top.

"Would you like a drink, my brother?" He grinned, filling his own glass with three cubes. Clink clink clink. "By the by, old boy, I thank you for the hospitality I've been offered thus far. These chaps are a class act."

If you were paying attention, you'd notice that Cain Arkham's attire is a pressed dress shirt and black slacks, with dress shoes. His hair is slicked back, and Enigma could tell that he was wearing some sort of expensive cologne. Enigma simply shook his head at the Original Beast.

"Not on duty, Cain."

"On duty?" He poured himself a glass full of imported scotch. He then looked at Enigma. "Something tells me that you are speaking to me on business."

He could not see Enigma's face, but he could tell that the man was in agreeance to his assumption.

"So what is the business of which you want to speak to me, Enigma?"

"Your assumption is correct, Arkham. Duke noticed your sudden outburst when Sacrelidge had the gall to say you were a fraud."

"Yes..." he sneered, sipping his scotch. "...the bloody fucking idiot has alot of nerve, I will give him that. He even kidnapped my host's twin sister and fucking claimed to have killed her. And actors?"

"Right. Who would pay you to kill them?"

"Stupid idiot."

Enigma nodded. "Which is exactly why you cannot let him get under your skin, Cain. He is below you. Duke has chosen you, and only you. So control your anger. Channel that raw power, Cain."

"But Enigma, whenever I get angry, it drives me harder, and..."

"...you make mistakes. Rash decisions. You lose."

Cain looked down at the old wooden floor, boards creeking underfoot. He thought for a while and finally looked up at Enigma.

"Alright...as much as I hate to admit it, you are right. Iblet words get to me and I end up losing. That makes me look bad, as well as the Brotherhood. But Enigma, when you have been a Beast for two millenia, it's hard to control the anger. It burns like the fires of hell, not even meditation helps. Deep down, my rage is clawing to get out. I..."

"...learn to control it, Cain. You'll go far."

"But how?"

There's that unreadable smirk.

"Leave that to me, Brother Cain. You will be my protege."

What? Enigma is going to mentor the already dark hearted Cain? No good could come of this.

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post