Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Pulp Frodo-ction
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2014, 09:40 PM

"Boss. Are you sure this will work? He wasn't even on plane. What we need him?"

The thick Ukrainian accent seeped out from under the Balaclava.

"Silence, Olek. He is American Treasure. We barter for weapons. Kill Putin. American Treasure gets us Weapons."

The Boss turned around, he was a man in his 40's, the conflict has aged him. What was once supple skin has turned to young leather, where two eyes once sat now only hold one. A piece of Shrapnel from the wars springing from the Collapse is still lodged in his left cheek.

"Ok. I fetch him, then we film."

Olek turned away from the boss to fetch the man they were discussing. He returned a few minutes later with someone who looked a lot like Frodo, but it couldn't possibly be Frodo, since he was still in Florida. They bring out a girl who's about Sarah's build and body type. Her face is beaten up beyond recognition. They're shoved on their knees on the ground in front of a camera.

"Right, old chap. I understand I have to act as this Frodo Smackings for you, but what's my motivation? What's my mindset right now?"

The man's accent was a dead giveaway that he was not Frodo, he was from Leeds.

"Motivation? Do what we say or we kill you. No games. Roll Camera."

Someone stands behind "Frodo" holding an AK-M to his head, while someone does the same to "Sarah".

"Hello, USA? It happened. I got captured, please send help. Paul Heyman, Shane , someone. Give these people what they want. Just anything to please get me back. I need to come home. I miss my Friskees!"

"Help us, please. Someone. They mean business."

Bang. "Sarah's" head exploded in a mess of grey matter and blood. The camera lens was coated in a mixture of cerebrospinal fluid, blood, and brain matter. The boss came into view holding a spoon and a torch. Not a flashlight one, like the one Indiana Jones would use. He plops down next to "Frodo" and begins to speak.

"Hello, USA. Obama. My name is Sascha, and I have American Treasure. If you want Treasure back, we demanding planes and tanks to kill Putin. You have 72 hours to answer back."

After Sascha finished he gestured for the man who shot Sarah to grab a hold of Frodo and hold on tightly to him. Sascha then placed the spoon inside the torch and let it head up for a few minutes. When it was nice and hot he pulled it out and pressed it into "Frodo's" left eye. Burning it shut. The actor screamed and cursed in pain, but never broke the Frodo role.

"See USA Obama. We do not play. Give us guns or Treasure die."

The camera man shuts off the camera and Sascha looks at the actor.

"You cry now?"

"Nah, it's cool man. I hated that eye. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go dull the pain."

"Frodo" just gets up and walks away as if he didn't just get his eye burned out with a spoon.

Frodo is sitting on a beach drinking a Mojito while Sarah stares at him angrily.

"Really? You thought it was worth us getting detained and investigated, and anal probed just so you could bring fucking cat food to Belize? THEY SELL IT HERE!"

He sets his Mojito down and looks at her with nothing but love in his eyes.

"Babe. I love you, but you're overreacting. When they searched you, you did cum. Besides, I've fisted you before."

Sarah just got up and left.

Crack was in the gym in the basement of the Apartment building laying down doing Butterfly curls. Katie walks in and sees him.

"Hey, thought I'd find you here. Can we talk?"

She stands there nervously fidgeting.

He set the weights on the concrete and sat up.

"About what?"

"Last night."

"We didn't fuck. I saw you naked, though. You have a cute butt."

She giggled.

"Thanks. I know we didn't. I wasn't actually passed out. I wanted to see what you'd do. I appreciate you not taking advantage of me like that. But if you kept going, I would have totally gone with it."

"Because you were drunk, and it seemed like a good idea. But Katie, you're better than that."

"Am I, though? Am I really? I'm a stripper, and my dad sold me too Flynn. I went from being a stripper to a piece of discarded trash."

He got up and walked over to her. She leaned into him, and he lifted her chin up so their eyes would meet.

"You're not a piece of discarded trash. You run a business, you're by far the most beautiful girl I have ever met, and you're as amazing as you are pretty. Yeah, your dad took money so Flynn could date you, which is bad. One time he sold me to a Brazilian girl so he could buy a pack of gum. Katie, don't let the way your dad handles thing define you. The man isn't right. Let the way you handle things define you. Yes, you handled last night kind of weird, but you're a young woman finding herself. I love you, Katie. I really do. And Mark is crazy about you. Otherwise he wouldn't have paid the money, or stuck around."

He leaned in to kiss her, and she pulled away.

"Thank you. But I can't kiss you. You're right, last night was a mistake, and I am dating Mark. We won't play in the world of maybes to see if we'd work or not. It's easier if we don't. For now, I'll know I have a gentleman watching over me, and you'll know you have that picture. And the video of me having sex with Mark. I found your camera."

Crack looked utterly confused.

"I didn't set a camera up."

Joseph-Gordon is sitting at his laptop watching video footage of Flynn and Katie.

"Hello, Flynn. I can see your tight ass, you must work out a lot, but I can't see your cock. Plunge it in the slut all you want, but turn and show me it sometime. I want to suck your rod, Mark. I'd suck her whore juices off of it for you. Keep it clean for you."

Apparently Joseph-Gordon is gay for Mark Flynn now.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
Satoko (08-19-2014), Vincent Lane (08-19-2014)