Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Dealing with Reality (PPV #1)
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-19-2014, 09:10 AM

For Aidan Collins, Monday Madness had been a brutal introduction to the new XWF. Bliz had expected to defeat Eli James easily and go into Relentless against Morbid Angel for the Universal Title. Instead, Paul Heyman interrupted a surefire three count and distracted Aidan which allowed Eli to hit him with The Cleansing. After the match, Heyman taunted Aidan, letting him know that he was to be a considered a “newcomer” to today’s XWF. All his previous success is seemingly for naught and he starts at the bottom like everyone else.

It would be a reasonable assumption that Aidan will have an uphill battle in returning to the Universal Title scene. Not only does his past evidently not matter but it seems that the current management wants to hold him down as a way to hype up the current talent. Aidan winning would invalidate all their hard work and they’re not going to let him just talk his way to a match for the top belt. He will have to earn it…

If they even give him a fair shot to begin with.

It is twenty minutes after the conclusion of the show and Aidan finds himself alone in the locker room. He sits at the end of a bench, his head in his hands and his long hair completely covering his face. A boombox plays Eric Clapton’s “Tears in Heaven” and Aidan’s body gently shakes as he sobs loudly.

The door swings open and The Za walks in. He analyzes the situation quickly and becomes incredibly confused.

“Aidan, are you crying?”

“No…” Aidan wipes away a tear while picking his head up. “Of course not. I think someone was cutting onions in here before, probably one of those fucking Greeks on our roster.”

The Za turns off the boom box and sits next to Aidan on the bench.

“I saw what happened out there, Bliz. That shit was fucked up. I was so angry that I chucked my Muscle Milk and hit some cleaning lady in the face. I mean, I definitely aimed it at her but the anger was real, dude.”

“Joey…” Aidan says, his voice trailing off.

“Yeah, brah?”

“I know… I know… how Trayvon felt.” Aidan is on the verge of full out crying and he breathes deeply. “It’s not right, man."

The Za looks at Bliz and is generally confused by how dramatic he’s being. The Za desperately wants to leave the arena and forget his own loss by burying his head between some titties… but he knows that if he and Aidan are going to win the tag titles at Relentless, he needs to motivate his tag partner.

“Dude, it’s not the end of the world. I lost to Jeff Hardy for Christ’s sake. I’m pretty sure I’m on meth right now after coming into bodily contact with him. Still, it was our first week back after how many years? That ring rust is going to be gone by next week and we’ll win those tag titles. Shit will be so cash.”

Aidan thinks it over for a while and starts to nod his head.

“You’re right, man.”

“Yeah, so let’s get out of here and-“

“It’s not the end of the world,” Aidan says, cutting off The Za. “After an attack on wrestling justice like this, it’s the time for vengeance. It’s time for retribution. Some men just want to watch the world burn. I’m one of those men.”

“Is that from Batman?”

“When the chips are down and when the man is trying to keep a brotha down, it’s time to step up and crack some skulls. I’m going to go Malcolm X on this motherfucker!”

Aidan gets up and starts to pace around the room.

“Is there gasoline in here?! I’m going to burn this bitch down! Como le encanta la gasolina! Dame mas gasolina!” Aidan yells while quoting that annoying Daddy Yankee song.

Aidan starts to kick around gym bags hoping to find a gasoline canister or something flammable. He seems to be in a completely manic state. Even though he only lost his match through interference, he is quite evidently not used to the taste of defeat. He finds a plastic potted plant in the corner.

“Give me a lighter, Za, I’m going to use this shit for kindling.”

As much as The Za is entertained by all of this and as much as he would love to see Aidan do something wildly destructive, he stands up and holds his hands up.

“Bliz, calm down. There’s got to be another way.”

Bliz, still standing there holding the plastic potted pot, raises his brow. “Another way?”

“Yeah… If we win the tag titles, bro, it will totally stick it to them.”

Aidan thinks about it and smirks. “And?”

“And?” That was kind of it for The Za but he starts to improvise. “Yeah, and I’m sure there is something that you could do that would be worse for that Heyman jerkoff than burning down some arena he doesn’t even own.”

Aidan smiles deviously.

“I think you might be right, Za.”

Aidan drops the potted plant.

“So do you want to take a dump on his car or something?” Za asks. “My stomach is acting something fierce because of this all red meat diet I’m on. I’ll shit spray all crazy on his Toyota. Some real Jackson Pollack shit. Literally.”

“I don’t know about shitting on his car.” Aidan says, trying to think of a plan that would completely screw over Heyman and the XWF in general. “There’s gotta be something to fuck this place right in its ass.”

“Shit in his car?” Za asks.

Just then a light bulb goes off in Blizzard’s head. His eyes go wide and he bites his bottom lip before starting to chuckle. The chuckle turns into laughter and the laughter gets louder and louder until he resembles a movie villain from a 70’s exploitation movie.

“You solid, brah?” Za asks Aidan.

Aidan cuts off the laughter.

“Yes. In a burst of inspiration, I’ve discovered the Solution for all of this. A final solution, if you will.”

Bliz pats Za on the back.

“But there is plenty of the time to discuss my plan to eradicate the bullshit in today’s XWF at a later junction. What do you say we go out on the town and get over our losses by finding some sluts, fucking those sluts, and impregnating those sluts?”

“I’ll take a rain check on that last part but everything else sounds…” Za looks deep into Aidan’s eyes. “It sounds perfect, Bliz. Let’s find some sluts,” he says like he’s in an inspirational scene from a corny 80s movie.

“For Trayvon?”

“For Trayvon.”

They walk out of the locker room and all is right with the world… I mean, beyond ISIS beheading Syrians, Obama restricting freedom of press, Ukraine having a civil war, and other shit you don’t care about anyway.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Blizzard's post:
(08-23-2014), Barney Green (08-19-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-19-2014), Vincent Lane (08-19-2014)