Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
NeoNero's Kyrptonite (2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-19-2014, 07:07 AM

Tasting Evil
One Lick At A Time

The sound of thunder and lightning crashing can be heard over-head in the night sky. The rain drops fall all over the old rooftop of a chapel and the statue of a gargoyle that sits top of it. Our location is unaware at this moment in time. We are treated to inside of the chapel and boy what a site it is. Something you would expect to see out a Gothic like fairy tale. The pews sit perfectly in line. Instead of images from the Bible placed along the wall, you are treated with images of "Satan" and death.

At the top of the stage lies a podium draped in a crimson red cloth. On the cloth is a image of Jesus being crucified for his sins. Suddenly we hear footsteps and out walks John Austin on stage. He can be seen wearing a Masonic like robe and caring a golden saber at his waist-side. Austin walks up to the podium and looks out to the empty building like its filled with thousands and thousands of people.

Last ...man....standing. I question you all to understand the meaning behind those words. For those unaware of what those words mean, let me tell you. Last man standing means you have to be your opponent so bad, that he can not answer the ten count. You have to do what it takes by any means to make sure he stays down and stays down for good. You can injure him, make him scream and beg for mercy and as long as he stays down for a ten count, you have survived.

You see I have survived a lot of torture in my lifetime. I lost my mother to breast cancer at the age of nine-teen. I was burned by a dragon in France. I was almost shot to death on national television. Been burned by fire, suffered multiple cuts and concussions and yet I am still ticking. My heart still beats every second and the smile never left my face, not once.

I promised to the world I wouldn't come back but when that crazy s.o.b. issued a challenge and no one was man enough to accept it, I had to come back. I had to come back to seek retaliation against the man who I idolized for the longest time. A man who made a mockery of everyone he faced and the person I am talking about is NeoNero.

See Neo this all started when we faced off that faithful Monday night inside the pyramid of hell. I made the mistake of turning my back on you for one second and you capitalized. You sent me through that crazy contraption of glass, chairs and tables to seal the victory. You went back to your home as the winner and I went home and had that crazy bitch I was with lick my wounds.

Ever since then, I have been wanting to get my hands on you one more time. I would sit at home and wonder what it would have been like to go one on one with you once more and see who truly is the insane psycho of XWF and now I get my chance. This is why I chose a last man standing match for round two.

You see, we are both so deranged and so hardcore that we will do anything to inflict damage on our opponent. Glass, tables, barbed wire? you name it, we will use it as long as it means our opponent will be screaming in pain. The look on his or her eyes when dare I say it, you have their soul in the palm of your hand.

Come day three of Relentless, we will know who really is the so called "thane of inane"...To get myself prepared, I came back to where it all started for me, here in this chapel. I was shown the story and was lead through the darkness to my real savior in this world.

He showed me that hey, its okay to be a sinner and god-damnit I am proud to be one Neo. I lusted after the flesh so bad that I now have a child on my way and he or she too can follow in daddy's footsteps. I pleasured myself at the thought of having my opponents in so much pain that their screams became silent in my head and only their bloody tears can be seen and heard as they fell to the floor.

Neo, there will be only man left standing in that ring on day three. If I have to cut you limb from fucking limb to make sure you stay down, then so be it. You are as good as dead NeoNero....

John reaches for the saber near his waist-side and brings it out to a drawn stance. He brings the saber all the way up into the air and slams it down into the podium. The saber sticks in and the camera zooms in on the inscription that lines along the blade.

NeoNero 1983-2014

The camera zooms in on John as he starts to walk off stage and down towards the pews in-front. We cut back to the outside of the building as our scene fades into complete darkness and despair.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(08-19-2014)