Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
I offer myself captain rp.2
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-19-2014, 06:36 AM

... continue

- Clean again in the same couch as we have seen him before talking about random teams, but this time it looks like he's doing some cross-stich, this time with a "Phoenix Suns" t-shirt. Suddenly, he realize that is been flimed, and starts to talk -

Clean Lucena: Oh. I didn't know you were there. It's me again. As you see, I'm already trying to get some cheers from Phoenix people. I like Suns, they're cool. That's the team that had Nash right? He was freaking awesome giving assist and playmaking. You know who remind me to that guy? Loverboy. Yes, loverboy. One of my fellows this friday. And I heard that the daughter of one of Nash's neighbor totally looks like my other fellow, Zoey Ryback. That team with Nash was awesome and more or less successful so, you see, dark guys, another good point for the team. But watching closely at my new pals, they give to you lot to think about. And that's exactly what I want to expose to you this time. They're on streak since they debuted, having great matches and lots of victories but when you see the things with CLEAN eyes you can clearly see something that it can't be seen with any other kind of sight. They're good. But the most recognizable thing that normal people would see it's that they're pretty lucky. Let me explain this to you. Since I've been in Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I didn't have problems with anybody. Nobody was utterly annoying for me, in fact I can say that they're is some good people that deserves my total respect, as Sid Feder. But well, since I have no problems with anybody it looks like I shouldn't be on PPV's or anything BUT, I appear. Why? Well, it could be cheating or the clean way as I do, but I'm good at winning matches and the people that wins matches should be on PPV's and in my case, last time I was in one, Eli James chose me to fight for the advantage of his team, so they put me on a United States championship and... I WON! I won the only match in PPV I ever had for a gold that I didn't even claim so, you can take only one thing from this. Gold claims me. It's not my fault, it's not something I do to be arrogant, it's just an objective truth and I'm being honest telling to you, And this time, with almost in the same situation, I've been put in a championship match. The fuck, I should be named "The man who is claimed by gold". HAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that funny enough for you, Biographer?.

- Bio shakes the camera, remaining quiet -

Clean Lucena You see, there is a reason why I'm doing cross-stich right now as there is a reson why Biographer never approved my manners and way to do the things, also there is a reason why I tell this shit about lucky or not lucky. In the cross-stich, you have to interlace thread in order to get a new pullover, make three things that share a common purpose, being part of a biggest thing than them, a clothe. That's exactly what we, my lucky partners and I, the ones that will part of that pull-over, of that Azores Summit that will make summit the dark scary forces, have to do. Being a solid "whole". And with all the experience I have shown, I'll be the volunteer to be the one that do cross-stich to make the pull-over, the captain. Who better than me. Maybe some of you have some doubts because it looks like I'm bit unstable, saying that I've changed and then "Cleaning-up" and cheating again on everybody, that I have not the cold mind that it's needed to be captain. But I win matches. And if I win matches, that means that I pin people. And that's what we need, pinning one of those three playas be pinned. And if that doesn't convice you, the reason why never Biographer approved my manners is also a good argument. The guy never smile at me, there was a time that he did it but that time passed. I don't know how much guys I pinned, but Biographer have watched all of them, and knows I'm a synonym of success. He's just jealous. I pay him and does what he want but if he was in exactly the other place, he being the one that pays me, in our current situations of me being a good pro-wrestler, he'll kill or some shit like that with no doubt. So there you have it, three arguments. Success, pins and the luck of being of the same team as Clean.

- It looks like it's ended, but Biographer sights -

Clean Lucena What happen.

The Biographer: I wouldn't kill you ass... my god...

Clean Lucena It's a promo.

The Biographer: And those three shitty arguments? Do you really want the captain of a team that will face three of the most powerful guys in XWF?

Clean Lucena Yes. And I'll give you another point that will totally dispel doubts...

Elbows on those shitty faces.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
The Enigma (08-22-2014), Vincent Lane (08-19-2014)