Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Wings and Truth
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2014, 08:31 AM

We're at The Garden. Eli's special place as he begins a new journey, so-to-speak. Due to the weather, there is no play time outside for the children. They are stuck playing with a few toys that can become rather boring after a while. While the third graders were looking as if they were going to explode due to the boredom, Eli had walked in the classroom. They all smiled and perked up as if the King had arrived. All at once, they began sharing with Eli what they were learning and how life was treating them at their newly found home. He was glad to see the joyous smiles and passionate talks they were sharing. One kid shared with Eli that he was bored due to the rain outside. Eli glanced out the window and saw the down pour like he didn't know it was raining. In fact, he was dry when he walked in the room. Eli smiled and said,

"How about a little lesson from me?"

They all jumped around with excitement as they made their way to an area where Eli was pointing. They all sat quickly and seemed to be full of thrill anticipating Eli. He rarely came around, so when he made appearances, it brought many great joy. He rescued them from their broken lives, and no one really had anything bad to say about him. Eli was their safe haven. Eli walked towards them and began sharing a very short and simple truth he had learned.

"You must give everything away. You share among your neighbor. Never hold onto it because eventually it will own you. You must never be owned by your possessions or the temporary."

Eli continued his lesson with illustrations they would be able to understand. It appeared as if they could grasp everything he said, and nodded in agreement. He gave them a wave goodbye, and left the classroom. He made his way down the hall to an office that only he has a key to. There's not much in the office. It's a small room with a chair, television, and mini fridge.. along with a few posters of old films. Eli begins going through the DVDs and takes out two. He places one in the DVD player and starts to watch the movie, and decides to take a moment to respond to Morbid's speech that he heard earlier in the evening. He starts to record from a basic dv camera so Morbid gets to see it.

"The little angel is so cute when he talks, isn't he? Hold on one second, this is my favorite part."

Eli takes his remote control and hits the mute button to unmute the sound. He's watching It's A Wonderful Life. The scene opens where George is holding his daughter while surrounded by a large crowd fron his town. He decides to pick up a book, and in the front cover reads, "Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings! Love, Clarence. It was written by his guardian angel. After he tells his wife it's from an old friend, a bell rings on the Christmas tree...

Eli smiles and turns off the television.

"Morbid got his wings and he came an angel. It's a great story. Unfortunately, while your wings may keep you in the air for a period of time.. your mind is full of hot air and may keep you there longer.

I enjoyed your speech. It reminded of a song no one ever wants to hear again because it's annoying. Maybe it wasn't mixed right. Maybe the sound just didn't fancy peoples ears. I tend to think they spent two minutes on the lyrics a third grader could write.

It's cute you said I lie. For the first time in history, you actually responded to what lie I told. Maybe this is the moment the bell sounds and ya get your real wings. Just be careful flying around the sky... I tend to shoot birds.

The great and powerful Morbid Angel says the lie I shared was spewed by Griffin MacAlister. I never quoted Griffin. If I never quoted a word he ever said, then how can it be a lie that came from Griffin? There was no lie. I simply showed video footage of you tapping out and losing a title. There wasn't any commentary.. there wasn't a promo.. it was just the match which resulted in you tapping out. How's the unstoppable Morbid? Oh, nevermind. He quits. He taps.

Do you know why you always proclaim to never lose a match? It's because your empty inside. You fill yourself with this one lie just so you can be the popular kid at school. You need that claim to be true, otherwise... who are you? Another evil dark lord comin' to get me? A wild rock'n roll star who loves to shoot up drugs and pork ladies? You try to turn lies into claims because you want to be defined as a someone. You need "Victory Forever" to be someone special.

You may claim Victory Forever, but I claim Eternal Victory. You might ask what's the difference... I'll explain. People say, "We'll be together forever." Another one is, "I'll love you forever." Forever is a term that describes your limited life on this planet. You, and many more, are so finite in your thinking and it will be part of your demise in the end. Forever in your eyes could be 1 year, 2 years, 30 years, 50 years, 70 years, or 100 years... that's still a handful of dirt in a very large galaxy. You see Earth and think it's big. I see the Universe as small. I've heard claims like, "Waiting in line is taking forever." Forever is a tempoary word you little ones love to throw around. Forever is temporary. Eternal is ever growing and never ceasing. It has no beginning nor end. This is where my victory lies. Enjoy your handful of sand, Morbid.

These are your own claims, too. They are not words I've made up to make you look foolish, man. You've done that on your own.. I just reveal, unlike you who like to make assumptions about me.

You said I vacated titles because I have a drug problem. Maybe you need to go learn a little bit more about me. Maybe you've listed to music too loud that it's messed up your hearing. Do I really need to say it again? I guess I do since you can't even get things about me right.

I vacated titles because they do not define me. Gold.. Silver.. Wealth.. Material possessions of any kind do not put value on me, but I give value to what I hold. I do not need titles to give me purpose. I'm not a hoarder. Why cling to something that has no value or meaning in your life? I won titles for the purpose of spreading the message of truth. It gave me a platform. Since day one I've shared clearly my purpose, and vacated titles is simply action backing my words. It's an integrity thing that most people do not have. Like you with your selective hearing or imagination about who Eli James really is. It's cute.

Trust me, Morbid.. your lies get deeper.

My "Jesus shit killed anything we could have had." I feel like I'm on a repeat. Have I had this match before? Heh. Jesus is for Christianity. Show me where I claim to follow the Christianity worldview.

God is for the weak. In a sense, Morbid, I agree. God is for the weak. Humans are weak! You are so easily manipulated and follow your hearts desires even if it's wrong. A human life can be taken with a choke.. a bullet.. even a natural disaster. You are so easy to die off. Humans are weak and stupid. You work for THINGS that fade away, disappear, or gather rust. You work for THINGS that you cannot take with you when you die. Have a look around at all mankind and you will see the weak. Look at the Universe and you will see the only the mere WORDS of God. You speak, the only thing collected is to our ears and minds. God speaks, things become created. Yes, the humans are weak and God is for the weak.

Let's take more of a deeper look into the weak.

Morbid says there are false truths in my analogy. Heh. Do you know what analogies are, man? Symbolism. Illustration. They are for the hearer to interpret based from the context of the speech. Anyone can take a made up story and turn it into whatever they want. They can change a few things here and there... and then give a completley different outlook and point. This, man, is where you fail. You took the context in which I spoke and added your own twist. You need my words in order to make your point. It seems if you were the truth teller, then you wouldn't need to use my analogy but would have one of your own. I get it. You're weak. You are struggling to find your way to purpose and life. After all, you claim victory forever. Heh.

I can understand if you saw the same actual events happen with a business man and the worker at subway, and have eye witnesses and call me out on lies.. but since it was an analogy, which at least you got that right, then there's no real way to call what I said lies.

Oh, and in case you forget this the next time you speak or tell people about me... I'm not a Christian.

Let me go a step further just so everyone can be clear...

I am not a Buddhist.

I am not Hindu.

I am not a Scientologist.

I am not a Mormon.

I am not a Jehovah Witness.

I am not a Pantheist.

I am not Panentheist.

I am not a Christian.

I am a mystery wrapped in truth and I share those truths at the appropriate time.

I do not follow Buddha.

I do not follow L. Ron Hubband.

I do not follow Joseph Smith.

I do not follow Bringham Young.

I do not follow Charles Russell.

I do not follow Jesus.

I do not follow "Mother Earth."

People like to label me as this religion, or that religion, because they fear the unknown. They cannot stand the idea of a mystery unsolvable. "It must have laws!" "What Bible do you get your information from?"

But you look labeling and making stereotypes. That's why you call me a Christian. That's why you say poor people do meth and rich people do coke. Not one rich person in history has ever done meth! It's impossible.

Jodie Sweetin, who had quite a bit of money, was addicted to meth.

Craig Robinson, became addicted to coke.. oh. You're right. Rich people do coke. Wait, he also was addicted to meth.

Eddie Van Halen was addicted to meth.

Yasmine Bleeth was addicted to coke.. AND METH.

Fergie had an addiction to meth.

Quite a few wealthy people in that list. Did you say wealthy people don't do meth, only coke?

Oh, you're the speaker of truth. That's right. We must believe everything Morbid says because VICTORY FOREVER. Hehe. That's beginning to make me laugh.

I will agree with you when you said you weren't the smartest man. That's for damn sure. You should think before you speak.. and I mean think with a sober mind.

"..your ears can't see!"

Tell that to a blind person. Close your own eyes and listen. If you hear a door close.. do you see with your mind a door closes? If you hear a train whistle.. do you not invisualize a train coming? Your ears sometimes sees more than your eyes. Your heart sometimes thinks more than your mind.

Let me share some wisdom for you.. since you claim to not be smart.

Truth isn't what you want to believe.

Now we get to why Morbid believes he wins all the time.

You can believe all you want.. you're living in Austraila.. but if you're physically in the United States.. which is true? What you want to believe or where you are?

Go stab someone, and get arrested. Tell the judge it never happened, even if they present pictures and video evidence and many eye witnesses. It never happened because you believe it didn't. He'll laugh. You'll go to prison. When you get there, believe you're in Hollywood in some mansion fucking Scarlett Johansson.

Here is the real deal."

Eli gets up from the chair and takes the It's A Wonderful Life DVD out and puts in another. He makes his way back to his chair and picks back up the remote.

"Let's fast forward to part Morbid needs to hear..."

Eli hits play.

Eli presses pause on the remote.

"You can't handle the truth. Truth comes with facts.

You tapped and quit. You lost.

I'm sorry you don't believe it.

You just can't handle the truth.

The TRUTH is you've lost. The TRUTH is you lost championships. The TRUTH is you don't know who I am or what I'm about. The TRUTH is you are nothin' but a kid who wants to be right all the time, so he makes up anything and everything that fits his belief and calls it truth. It's not how it works, Morbid. Truth testifies truth. It doesn't matter what you believe. You can not believe someone killed an innocent child, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Heh. Ya know, let's try Morbid's logic.

You're not the Universal Champion. I am. I'm skinny.. with a six pack..

Morbid Angel is a girl. He's a whining bitch. He's never won a title in his life. No wonder he calls himself an angel. He's daddy's little angel.

Are you a girl, Morbid? It's what I believe. I guess by your logic you are.

So tell me Morbid, are you only the Universal Champion because you believe it or are you because you have the belt? The latter shouldn't matter in your world, so why try to beat me and 'retain it'? You'll always have it. Unfortunately, your forever will end and my eternity will remain.

At Relentless... Morbid may claim to be GOD and have some wings.. but he will no longer fly, nor have much to proclaim except... he lost... to... GOD.

See ya soon."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post