Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
The Words That Echo
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-19-2014, 04:00 AM

Cont from Enigma’s RP “Loyalty” - http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=14382

The wind blew through my hair as I turned back and looked up at ‘The Compound’ where I had been held captive.

Enigma made many good points. I was a loyal man, especially to Sebastian Duke. However, my loyalty lies there no longer. My faith and trust remains solely in Paul Heyman and the Heyman Alliance.

They certainly hadn't been kind to me but at least they didn't feel the need to take my championship or my briefcase. It’s an odd feeling.

I have this odd respect for men I well and truly hate. Despite that, Enigma was wrong about one thing. He said that Cain CAN beat me. I already beat him twice, even when he was aided by his newly found brothers.

What does it matter now though? That ship has sailed.

A notification suddenly popped up on my iPhone. It was a message from Tommy Gunn.

It read:

’Hope you haven’t got yourself into too much trouble. I’ll be around to save your ass once again in a jiffy. Oh and if you get a chance look at this dumb cunt’s promo.’

A link to Gator’s recent promo was included, I watched it quickly and laughed to myself, shaking my head.

Turns out I have a triple threat match against Socrates and Gator. Two men who have proven they are worthy contenders since their arrival here in the XWF. However, which of their victories can I sit here and say ‘wow’ they really made a statement there. I’m not sure there is any.

“What do you want?” I turned to the camera man who had been following me since The Brotherhood kidnapped me.

The man, who couldn't be any more of an average Joe, looked baffled.

“Uh… uh,” he quaked in fear.

“Oh what does it matter, just be a good boy and record this message will you? There are certain things that I need to address,” I strolled away from the Compound, I knew Duke wouldn't be best pleased if its whereabouts was broadcast to the world.

So I sat beneath a grand oak tree, leaning between its roots. I kept my Championship on my shoulder but placed the briefcase on the floor between my legs.

(08-17-2014, 06:08 AM)Gator Said: “Arizona. Fuck what a wasteland this place is. The perfect place for a war really... But, am I looking for a war? No, I’m not. I’m looking to win a title. I’m looking to kick some ass. But no wars. Socrates, my friend. I just want you to know, anything I say this week, is for the match. Anything I do, is for the match. I hope we can be adults about this and move on once everything is said and done. But, know this man. Just because we’re friends, don’t expect me to go easy on you and I don’t expect you to do the same.”

“Now you see Gator, I have a lot to say about your promo, so get yourself a cup of tea because I have some home truths for you. You’re looking to kick some ass? You’re looking to win a title? You don’t want a war though? Well then, I’m afraid you’re in the wrong match boy. Once you step in that squared circle with the Psycho Sensation, war is fucking inevitable. Oh and look at you and Socrates...FRIENDS!”

I held both of my thumbs up sarcastically.

“No. The fact of the matter is once you get in that ring he will screw you over equally as fast as you would him. There’s no alliances in a triple threat match, not ones that last anyway because when you both realise that there is no chance in hell that you can pin me, you’ll go straight after each other. Just like war, that much is inevitable. You shouldn’t worry about moving on after everything is said and done Gator because it might not get to a point where you can move on. You see you two can be as friendly to each other as you like, it really does not concern me, but know this… I do not plan on making any friends this Sunday… I plan on sending you into oblivion,”

It is rare to see me being so sarcastic, yet so serious, but Gator really did make a fool of himself in that first shoot of his so it seems necessary for me to put him back in his place. Am I being harsh? Perhaps.

(08-17-2014, 06:08 AM)Gator Said: “Now Stevie. Fuck man, pretty impressive resume you got here. A lot of achievements, lot of victories, but I just simply can’t take a man who photoshops out his blemishes on the XWF site seriously. You’re talking to Enigma and God knows who else about shady dealings and The Brotherhood. What’s up Stevie? You worried about losing that title at the PPV? Is this some ‘I scratch your back, I scratch yours’ situation you got with Enigma and the rest? You help them out in the Trios and they help you out in our match? Hell, maybe I’m jumping the gun here, but I’ve got an inkling that I’m right.”

“Now Gator, here, we have a problem. I am not sure if it’s merely your lack of research that has let you down, or maybe it’s your stupidity? Or maybe even your ignorance? I am not quite sure which one of these faults it is but allow me to correct you. There are no shady dealings between The Brotherhood and I. In case you hadn’t noticed, I really didn’t have much choice in regards to whether I was in their dungeon trapped in chair or not because I was kidnapped last Monday. Am I worried about losing my title at Relentless? Slightly. I fear that one of you may cost me my championship by laying down for the other seeing as you two are so friendly. What have you guys been up to today? Pushing each other on the swing? Why would I help the Brotherhood? Why would I help them win the trios match? I am a member of the Heyman Alliance, a group that currently rivals said Brotherhood. Yes I used to be a member, but that was a long time ago now and things have changed. I have changed, and I have outgrown Sebastian Duke. You have an inkling that you’re right, well you’re thick as fucking pig shit then because you couldn’t be any further from correct. For future reference, Gator, I suggest that you do not jump to conclusions until you have done your homework properly. This has left me feeling pretty happy though, because it just shows your lack of preparation for such an important match,”

I know I am right, and that made my face all the more smug.

(08-17-2014, 06:08 AM)Gator Said: “When you attacked Mastermind after our match, at first I thought you wanted Mazzy. Send a message or whatever. Turns out that message was for me. Fucking dumb message though, attack my opponent after I won? Yeah Dave, shaking in my boots you fucking tool. Attacking a man as I was shaking his hand. That’s just damn right disrespectful. Attacking a man with the lights out, well, that’s just fucking cowardly... And a little kinky. Steve you old dog you.”

“I am a little confused here Gator. Again, I think you are missing something. How could I possibly have attacked Mastermind after your match with him? I have been stuck in a chair for a week in case you hadn't noticed. Sure, my entrance theme bellowed out from the booming speakers but did you see me at all that night? No, because I wasn't there. I like that you jump to conclusions Gator, because it seems to me that’s the only preparation you have been doing. Rather than jumping to conclusions and running your mouth in the build up to our match perhaps you should be jumping hurdles and running laps so you can work on that athleticism of yours. You’re going to need all the training you can get after all,”

Suddenly, my phone goes off again with another message from Tommy Gunn.

It reads:

‘That dumb cunt Gator’s been running his mouth again, oh and it seems that Socrates fella’s in on it as well. Have a quick look, you’ll find their stupidity hilarious.’

I chuckle as I watch their promos. I may as well put my shovel down, it seems that these two are doing a fine job of digging their own grave.

(08-18-2014, 10:27 AM)Gator Said: ”I am a little confused why I’m in this triple threat.”

“Don’t worry Gator, you’re not the only one that’s confused as to why this is a triple threat match. We don’t know why there’s any point of putting you in this match either, I mean really? Does anyone really think that you have a chance of winning? I highly doubt it. I am sure Socrates thinks there’s a good chance of you winning seeing as you’re both buddied up with each other,”

I sarcastically make a love heart shape with my hands.

(08-18-2014, 10:27 AM)Gator Said: “I will! Steve Davids is connected with The Brotherhood and the guys backstage. Almost everyone knows this; Socrates earns a chance and I get thrown into the mix as well, honestly I don’t know what the fuck to think. I just know this match isn’t going to end well...”

“No one knows that I am connected with the Brotherhood because I’m not you stupid cunt. How fucking dumb are you? I have to keep saying it because you continue to make the same mistake! I am fighting AGAINST the FUCKING BROTHERHOOD, what do you not understand? I am a part of the Heyman Alliance you daft twat. You are right in one thing though, it’s not going to end well. It’s going to end with me hitting you with a ‘Game Over’ and pinning you 1...2…3 so no it won’t end well for you,”

I begun to get frustrated with the lies being uttered from Gator’s mouth. Then I took a look at Socrates’ first promo. Impressive.

(08-18-2014, 02:58 PM)Socrates Said: You see Steve Davids, you underestimate, not only me; and not only Gator, but basically everyone. You haven't met Socrates yet. My mind alone can intimidate you, my eyes will glare at yours and I will have no worries in the world. You are unfortunately for yourself, a human, and I know humanity better than everyone in this federation. It's just, I can control when I want to be a good guy, and when I want to be a bad guy.

I've got a title shot to earn something I didn't have in the first place, so I will feel indifferent if I do not come out victorious, that is my new, pure mindset.

And you'd, well if Gator or I inevitably win, you'd have lost something. And I'd have gained. If Gator gets the titles, I will be happy for him, as he's one of few people, along with Monday Madness GMs, Loverboy, and a couple of others, who I actually like.

I merely sigh whilst shaking my head.

“Hey look everyone! We have a hypocrite amongst us! I underestimate everyone do I Socrates? Well then, why is it inevitable that you or Gator will win? Is that you underestimating me by any chance? Oh how I love someone who contradicts themselves because it makes this a lot easier. You are right though when you say that if I do lose, I will have lost something and I would be distraught at that, even if it is merely a tiny possibility. What YOU fail to see though, Socrates the mighty Greek god of hypocrisy and stupidity, is that you will also lose something if you fail to win. Do you think opportunities at this prestigious, dazzling championship come around often? Do you think you’ll get another chance to step up that ludicrous pyramid of yours any time soon if you fail to win this Sunday? If you REALLY think that then I wish you all the best. You might be stuck half way up the pyramid for a fucking long time though. Human? That’s what we all are isn't it? Or have we got another pretender amongst us?”

I shook my head, no doubt we've got another who think he’s a god.

“Cain thought he was a god you know. Yet I proved he was as human as the rest of us when I pinned him for the second time in the space of six weeks. What’s making me laugh more than anything is how far up each other’s ass you and Gator are. Oh I would be happy for him if he won. You’re full of shit. You would envy him just like every other normal person would, you can both pretend to be as nice as you like but no one is believing it. Do you think if one of the Heyman Alliance defeated me for my championship that I would be happy for them? No. I would fucking jump them at the first opportunity because this belt means something to me. I don’t think you or Gator see quite how valuable this belt is. It may not be the Universal Championship, but believe me, it’s not that far from it,”

Smiling, I squint, staring directly into the camera.

“I have mocked and joked a lot throughout this shoot but I want you both to understand this because I have never been more serious about anything in my life. You said you don’t care Socrates, but that’s where you shall fail. You both have fifteen minutes to change the world around you and I can guarantee that when that fifteen minutes is up, I will remain champion. I want you both to bring your best though, because whether Gator likes it or not, this match will be an all out war and I know this because when that bell rings. All Men Must Fall. This Sunday though, that’s not my time. For one of you though, it shall well and truly be…”

I take a deep breath, look at the championship on my shoulder and then at the briefcase in front of me before finally whispering the two words that meant so much to me.

“Game Over!”

The words echoed.

The camera shot fades with me cackling in the background.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(08-19-2014), (08-24-2014), Gator (08-19-2014), LH Harrison (08-24-2014), The Enigma (08-19-2014), Vincent Lane (08-19-2014)