Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
The Quality Time (RP#4)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-18-2014, 08:46 PM

The next few days went by rather quickly as LH Harrison hung out with his kids and wife. They went to the park. They had a makeup dinner with LH’s parents. They even went to the movies to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy film in which LH enjoyed due to his love of all things super-hero related. Almost a week has passed since the bizarre motel scene has passed. LH has yet to tell Jessica about the events that transpired, but he’s almost put it out of his mind. It’s the Sunday before the big PPV, Relentless, and LH has just gotten home from church with the family. The kids have gone over to LH’s parents’ house to eat lunch with them. Jessica is also over there, but LH wanted to stop by the house to grab the video camera to show the grandparents some old home videos of Grace as a baby. LH walks into the house and walks through his dining room. He walks through the room into the hallway and looks through the cabinet and finds the video camera. He walks past the hanging mirror in the hallway and stops.

What was that?

LH slowly steps back up to the mirror. He examines the large bags under his eyes. He originally thought they were from the black eyes, but the bruising seems to have disappeared altogether. It seems like these are solely under his eyes like when you haven’t had enough sleep. He looks into his reflections eyes. He flinches back and rubs his eyes for a minute.

I could’ve… I thought I saw red in my eyes.

LH shakes his head. He looks down at his watch and notices that he’s running late and grabs his stuff and runs out of the house. However, when he walks away from the mirror, his refection doesn’t budge. Slowly the malevolent grin appears on the face and the red and black swirl returns to the eyes. The face slowly turns to look in LH’s direction. The reflection slowly walks out of the frame.

LH and his family are sitting around the table after having just finished watching the old tapes. The girls are playing in the next room.

Oh Henry won’t you rub my feet?

She looks at him with an innocent look before he rolls his eyes and smiles at her. She leans back and props her feet up on LH’s thigh. He reaches down and starts to massage her feet.

Son, it looks like she’s got you wrapped around her finger.

You say that like it hasn’t been that way the whole time, Dad.

LH smiles at Jessica who returns his loving gaze. LH’s dad breaks the uncomfortable silence with a clear of his throat.

So how do you feel about your upcoming match son? It looks like you’ve got it tough again.

Yes Henry, are you ready for Swag…. Swigmore? And that creepy clown guy? Aren’t you afraid of him and that other guy has a pretty good record doesn’t he?

Well Mom, I’m not worried about either one of them. Swagmire is a factor just because of the trash he spewed against me the other day. Even if I have no idea what he’s talking about. Said his name creepily in my sleep? What does that even mean? And Anarchy is the creepy clown guy. So far he’s been pretty quiet which is really creepy. Or maybe he just forgot where the ring is. Either way, LH Harrison is going to squash those two pretenders in an Inspirational fashion at Relentless. We saw what happened when I had a fighting chance with my tag team partner actually showing up, didn’t we? I dominated two of the baddest young upstarts in the XWF, Cain and Mastermind. At Relentless, I will win the #1 Contender’s Match, defend General Manager Miranda Tigris’ honor, and make that cop shut his yap.

Speaking of shutting their yaps, it sure has been quiet on this street as of late. I’m used to hearing dogs at all times of the day, but lately all of the dogs have been disappearing.

Well aren’t the neighbors concerned about where their dogs have gone?

Not really. All of the dogs that have gone missing have been strays that live on our street. They would be a problem, but they’re all so sweet. But not as sweet as Mr. Smuggles.

As soon as she says that a big white Pomeranian runs into the kitchen and jumps into her lap. She lifts him into the air and says ‘Who’s the biggest and prettiest dog of them all? You are Mr. Smuggles! You are!’ They all laugh at LH Harrison’s mother as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens to reveal an overhead shot of Jessica and LH lying in bed. LH has his arm across Jessica’s waist as they sleep peacefully. Suddenly, LH’s arm retracts and LH stands to his feet. In the dark, he walks to the bathroom and stands there. He stands before a large mirror. The reflection shows that same sadistic smile with the dark eyes being hidden in the dark.

Wakey, wakey.

LH’s body suddenly wakes up sleepily. He stares ahead into the reflection before jumping back. He stares at the reflection which isn’t matching his moves.

Hello, Henry.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (08-18-2014)