Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
You Got A Friend RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-18-2014, 07:19 PM

Dear Peter Gilmour,

Might as well get started with this and no pulling punches. I am gonna address Peter Gilmour. Now, I respect the hell out of you and consider you a friend. Hell, I have your posters up in my bedroom and sneak in a quick fap session every so often when I am home which is often since I ain't getting booked like I used to by other promotions.

I even own the official Peter Gilmour butt plug. Talk about some fun. Six inches of pure ecstasy. I am one of your biggest fans out there and love you so much. I would power bottom for you any day of the week and let you motorboat my ass. I would gladly suck your dick because you are so sexy looking with that long brown hair and those tights. Yummy! I really hope that you know I will help you win this match to the best of my ability because I am the President and Founder of the I Want To Sleep With Peter Gilmour Fan Club. I am also the only member.

I hope you respond to this letter because then we can have some fun. You are clearly superior to me in every way and better than me. You clearly got a friend that will come running every time you say my name. I would love for you to say my name as you fuck me hard. Me moaning in ecstasy, You shooting you hot load all over my face. I am ready for it and willing to accept that big dick up my ass. I have slept with plenty of trannies but my ass is still tight. You know where to find me if interested.

Love,

Barney Green

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Blizzard (08-18-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Barney Green's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2014)