Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Dead Meat
Sacrelidge Offline
From The Shadows

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-18-2014, 01:53 PM

After giving himself some time to clear his head, Sacrelidge was ready to come to grips with the insanity going on inside his head. He came to realize that Cain is not his brother despite he too having a harlot for a mother. She tempted his father just as his own mother tempted men with her unholiest of holys. What happens when a man of the cloth commits the sin of adultery by means of rape on a whore? You get a man who fears nothing and if you were to tell him God exists he would tell you to prove it. If you were to prove it to him he would cut out his eyes and set fire to them leaving this diety just as crippled and useless as the world he created.

Sacrelidge knew how Cain liked to kill people indiscriminately ignoring all laws of government or nature. However, something Cain didn't know was that Sacrelidge knew his secret. For example, the convenience store worker that Cain had in his possession and tortured was nothing more than a paid actor.

A video from an unknown origin was shown on television uncut leaving network censor departments unable to block it out.

The scene opened in a very dark room with the flicker of candle light. A frantic female breathing sound was coming from the shadows. Suddenly there were the sounds of footsteps followed by a large thump. The sound of a female scream was heard echoing. Moving figures came into view as the woman was shoved down in front of the camera with Sacrelidge creeping up behind her. It was the woman from the convenience store. CShe had a red bandana tied around her head and covering her mouth. Sacrelidge knealt down next to her.

Sacrelidge: Look who I found.

He pulled the cloth away from her mouth.

Woman: Wh... who are you? What do you want?

Sacrelidge: Dear girl its not about who I am as much as it is who you are.

Woman: I.. I.. I don't understand.

Sacrelidge: Why don't you tell me what you were doing in that store with Cain.

Woman: I was paid to be there and act out a scene with him. He said something about a wrestling match and I would be rewarded to play along.

Sacrelidge: So you don't really work at a convenience store?

Woman: N... no!

She begins to cry

Woman: Please don't hurt me!

Sacrelidge: Hurt you? Why would I hurt you when I could do so much more?

Sacrelidge reaches for the same dagger he killed Cain's daughter with and brings it closer to the woman.

Woman: Please... I beg you!

Sacrelidge puts a finger over her lips.

Sacrelidge: Shhh... Just go with it.

Sacrelidge moves the blade closer to her breasts and uses it to cut open her tear stained shirt exposing her breasts.

Sacelidge: Do you believe in God?

Woman: Ye.. ye.. yes

Sacrelidge chuckles a bit.

Sacrelidge: I don't...

Sacrelidge buries the blade into the woman's chest and repeats 4 times. She begins to vomit blood as her eyes roll back in her head and then slumps over dead. Sacrelidge cleans off the blade with her shirt then looks at the camera.

Sacrelidge: Cain... dear sweet Cain... you got to try harder than that next time.

Sacrelidge laughs maniacally as the video feed is lost and is now only loud static.

[Image: SACRELIDGE_zps973489d7.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post