Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Viva Las Vegas
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 10:30 AM

The following news story appeared on the XWF website 30 minutes ago.

XWF star Darren Dangerous was spotted this afternoon at the site of tonight's WWE Raw from Las Vegas, Nevada. Below is an image of him with the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and members of the WWE backstage crew.

[Image: ddlesnar_zpsb5018f9a.jpg]

Lesnar and Dangerous go way back to their independent days and when Lesnar heard that Dangerous was in the area in preparation for his debut match this Friday at XWF's Relentless in a 50 foot high scaffold match against another newcomer, Scully, he invited Dangerous to tonight's edition of Raw.

A reporter for ESPN was also backstage to get a few words with Lesnar but also was able to get a few quick words from Dangerous as well.

ESPN: What brings you to a WWE event?

Dangerous: "Brock and I go way back and have worked together in the past and he invited me here. Who am I to not come and shake the hand that made Cena look the way everyone he has faced should have made him look all along."

ESPN: Speaking of facing against opponents, your long awaited return to the ring will be this Friday in Phoenix, Arizona. How do you feel about it?

Dangerous: "I feel great! I am in the best shape of my life and am very confident that my opponent will be an easy one to defeat and then I will set my sights on bigger and better things than some little British novelty wrestler."

ESPN: Does it worry you that this match will take place 50 feet above the ring?

Dangerous: "Not at all. I have gotten into some insane situations before and this one is no different. When it is all said and done I will be standing tall while the little British guy will be wishing he never knew what wrestling was."

Darren Dangerous is set to make his debut this Friday at XWF's Relentless Day 1 coming to you live from the sold out University of Phoenix Arena in Phoenix, Arizona or live on pay per view. Please call your local cable or satellite provider for information on ordering.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Darren Dangerous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2014), Vincent Lane (08-18-2014)