Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Times is Hard
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-18-2014, 08:47 AM

Four weeks! Four Mother Fucking weeks! that’s how long Morbid Angel has been pissing about doing nothing! Why? Well that is a curious question…why would he win a title and pull a Steve Davids? Well a simple answer from him would probably be “FUCK YOU! That’s why!”

Truth is much more sad…my how the mighty have fallen! Instead of telling you a short version…I will let you see for yourself.

What the fuck am I doing? I am 48 years old and still doing this shit! Mr. WGWF has a point…if I were a real doctor I would be so much more…hell, I am one of the 4 doctors on the roster, everyone is rich and everyone is crazy…drugs, sex, money and insanity! The never ending cycle of the XWF! What is there to live for when someone points out something that even I didn’t notice about myself…So I never officially graduated medical school…I’m evil like so many others, I am rich as everyone else with a big house and I am told that I’m crazy! Crazy like 75% of the roster.

I won gold…many titles but nothing seems to put a smile on my face! The vicious cycle! Money, titles, fame! What is it all worth? Is it worth a fucking thing? No…no it’s not!

I spend hours thinking about death…not just because of the morgue in my house but also being a fixture in that morgue. I know what it is like to live, how about what it is like to die! I spend hours looking at myself in the mirror and wonder if who I see is actually me…I don’t even know myself anymore. I see someone who has given up on life in general, has gone as far as they could in life…death! The next great adventure! CAN YOU FUCKING FEEL IT!?

Most people will never know what it is like to truly want to die…those who do know that it is a ghost on your shoulder, always watching…always ready to help the hand…do you have the balls to do it? Is it an act of being a coward?…no…courage! It is an unsaid thing when it comes to the courage part. Most will never know what true courage is while we sit quietly jerking off in the comforts of our homes. A flickering thought of who would care with a hint of what they would think…who would give a fuck about Morbid Angel if he was found with a gunshot wound to the head? Perhaps hanging from the second floor balcony? Some would say it was for the best…others would say how sad…sometimes death is the only thing that can take away the pain and putting all that into consideration. Mental pain is the worst kind of pain! No amount of fame or money will make you forget what you tell yourself every morning. The ritual begins! Put on the face you want people to see and walk the earth like a living zombie just filling a role to make others happy!

Let me tell you about the last four weeks!

It was Monday…4 weeks ago!

After some reclusive behavior I received a phone call from…Giovanni Ferrari…Having been concerned with my lack of attendance over the last few meetings he was checking in……………..

Giovanni Ferrari-”Hey.”

Morbid Angel-”Hey…”

Giovanni Ferrari-”How are you doing.”

Morbid Angel-”I’m still alive…”

Giovanni Ferrari-”You don’t sound so good.”

Morbid Angel-”I don’t?…that’s a goddamn mother fucking shame…yep…it is.”

Giovanni Ferrari-”Want to talk about it?”

Morbid Angel-”Nope.”

A short silence came between them on the phone.

Giovanni Ferrari-”Want me to swing by for a visit?

Morbid Angel-”A queer coming to my house? You going to try and seduce me?”

Giovanni Ferrari-”…Yes…because that’s what we do with our Gay magic! We rape 48 year old men…yes…”

Morbid Angel-”I FUCKING KNEW IT! Well, let me tell you something sister! THIS ASS ISN’T FOR SALE! Get that FagDoo to yourself!!! I DON’T NEED YOU!”

Giovanni Ferrari-”Really? For someone who is so smart you sure are an idiot! Do you want me to come over, yes or no?"

Morbid Angel-”…yes…”

What the fuck was I thinking? Giovanni Ferrari was the man that hooked him up with that title match against the cunt, Azrael! Deep down I knew that was the wrong thing to do! If I would have kept my fucking mouth shut and hung up I wouldn’t be here…the curse of Morbid Angel! Having a big fucking mouth and not enough sense to do what’s right! Add that to my list of things that suck about me…

Regardless, I sat waiting for Giovanni to arrive at my house. He made comments about being in the area to pick up something. You’d have to be pretty desperate to come to this town…or near it…this fucking place is a dump BUT IT IS MY DUMP! HAHAHAHA!

I was trying my hardest to get ready and comedown stairs but not sleeping took it’s toll and before I knew it…Giovanni was knocking at the door! Not really sure how long it took him to get here…fuck the clock! All you need to know was that the sun was still out and he was fucking here and I was no where near ready! The poor motherfucker had to show himself in….

You should have seen the state of it, the house that is. Looks like Morbid Angel went from top to bottom in a matter of seconds. He was the champion I picked because he was one of the best and now that he is on top he let himself fall in other aspects of life…like cleaning.

He lumped his way over to the balcony on the third floor and looked over, his hair was a mess and he threw up a half hearted wave before heading down the stairs. Here he won the title a week ago and he was still dressed like he was in the match! I mean, take a bloody shower! As he got closer you can see that something was wrong. He wasn’t the same Morbid Angel that you feared enough to hate…he was a shell of what he once was. All I wanted to do was give him a little something to put a pep in his step. As it is well known, I can procure almost any drug that is required for the job and here I found some gentleman who make a Russian drug called Krokodil. It does it’s job in the getting high aspect. These gents figured out a way to make a drinkable formula that will life the spirits! This is what Morbid Angel needed. I know he wouldn’t voluntarily drink it….so, naturally I tricked him.

Giovanni Ferrari-”Hey, Kyrill. You are not looking so good, what’s wrong?”

Morbid Angel-”Eh…Just not feeling up to shit…”

Giovanni Ferrari-”Let me fix us a couple of drinks and we can discuss the future of the Universal Champion.”

Morbid Angel-”Nah, I don’t feel like drinking. Just tell me what my future is.”

Giovanni Ferrari-”I’m not going to tell you anything unless you have a seat and a drink with me. It will only take a minute.”

Morbid Angel-”That fucking GayDoo! You are going to get me drunk and put your cock on my face! SEXUAL ASSULT!”

Giovanni Ferrari-”God Damn it! Nobody want’s your stinking ass! You are old and you look like shit! NOW! Would you please have a quick drink with me?”

Morbid Angel’s face dropped ever farther as Giovanni ripped into him…but what is Morbid to say back? Fuck You? And what would that accomplish? Giovanni just threw a cup of gasoline onto an already raging fire without knowing it…do you know what happens when someone does that? The fire gets bigger then goes out.

Morbid Angel-”Give me that fucking drink!

I scampered off to the kitchen to fix the drinks. I figured Kyril was a big man so I gave him an extra high dose of the Krokodil…he was a big man so it was just a little push. At the time I didn’t know how addicting it was and figured it would be something that he could enjoy! Who knew that he had a low tolerance to every drug except steroids?

So, Giovanni handed me this drink…shit looked like water and smelled like he dunked his salty balls in it for flavor after he spent 9 hours at the gym…what the fuck do I know about alcohol? I never really drank and I never gave enough of a fuck to try. I took a few shots of this nut sweat and watched as he just sipped that shit like he was some kind of gentleman enjoying the flavor of his own balls…I’ll tell you what. Other peoples children are some fucked up people… after a few minutes shit got weird.

After a couple of minutes things got weird and he started running his hands through his hair over and over again like he was in a race. Then he ripped his shirt off and pinched me! Then he stole my drugs and ran out the front door…OF HIS OWN HOUSE! I had no idea what he was doing but I thought at first he broke my shoulder. I just gave this old man a superman drug and he ran off with all my stuff! I thought the stuff would wear off after a while and he would be asleep in a ditch somewhere. Sleep off the drugs.

AHHH! I AM IMMORTAL!

Fade to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
(08-24-2014), (08-18-2014), Gator (08-18-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-18-2014), Ozymandias (08-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2014)