Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Due by date
Cristóbal Urebay Offline
Critical Mass

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-17-2014, 10:15 PM

As the ring crew set up for the big three day weekend one young XWF superstar decided to pay his dues and help them set up.

One production worker recognized Urebay from a poster backstage.

"Hey you're Cristóbal Urebay!"

Urebay"Sure am honey, I'm here to lend a hand, pay my dues yeah."

"You don't have to do that man. XWF wrestlers are stars, go and get your nails done or something."

"As much as I'd love that I'm already here so I may as well roll up my sleeves."

Another production worker notices Urebay and pops a vein.

"What the fuck are you doing here ? This area is for real workers not pussy like you."

The cocky young Urebay just laughs at the man.

"Don't fucking laugh at me you homo. I'll kick your fucking ass."

"Settle down princess. You don't want to let your mouth cash cheques your fists can't cash."

"Fuck you!"

The man goes to punch Urebay who blocks the swing and backhands the man right in the cheek.

"Fuck I'm sorry about that man."

"Huh? Don't worry honey, this is the XWF I deal with that stuff everyday. It doesn't bother me."

After an hour or so the arena is set up for the Relentless pay per view and the ring crew is gathered around talking to Urebay.

"How are you so calm about the rampant homophobia in XWF Cris? I couldn't work here if I was given as much trouble as you."

"I've done it all my life. Spain is as Catholic as a country gets, bar the Vatican. But I knew I was gay since a very young age, 6 or 7, I accept myself. I don't care what anyone says about me, about my lifestyle. I prove myself everyday. They've all got big mouths until they get slapped. Honey, this is wrestling, we all roll around the ring in our underwear. I just enjoy it a lot more than anyone else."

"You're alright. Chill out with us anytime kid."

"Of course, I'm always happy to chill. You guys think I can win the battle royal?"

"Maybe, there's some stiff competition."

"Awww honey come on. I love stiff things."

"Some of those guys are pretty tough guys, I don't know if your passion can overcome that."

"Well passion isn't my only weapon, I'm also pretty smart. I think I can win. Sure you've got the big 7 foot giant from the Ukraine, Kaiser, I can overcome him with a wallet full of monopoly money. That crazy doctor will be hard to overcome but not impossible, if I can get my doctor to forge me a medical marijuana certificate then I can trick Doctor Louis D'Ville. Luke Gunnar is impressive, if a bit over zealous. The other guys are pretty much quiet. Actually thinking about it I like my chances of at least a top 3 finish. Then I'll have a title shot, and pink will be the new blood red, which according to Gunnar is the new gold. Yeah you guys should place your bets on me, can't go wrong."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs7fg1nTcJ6KuZMCs7GcT...0U0mQe_aW6]
Cristóbal Urebay Productions
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cristóbal Urebay's post:
Vincent Lane (08-17-2014)