Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
My Retort
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 03:08 PM

Moments after a video featuring Scully making tea that looks like ass, a new video appears on the XWF main page of the website featuring Darren Dangerous. He is sitting on a bench in a locker room at his regular training facility. This is what he had to say.

Darren: Let me get one thing straight here right off the bat. Rocky Balboa is a fictional character. You drink all the raw eggs you want Crumpet but in the end it means nothing. Secondly, I didn't create my own championship. I created A championship that I just happened to win in a tournament. One of my opponents was a lot like you Crumpet. He was young and just breaking into the business thinking he had his entire career ahead of him but he lacked one thing, confidence. You see I came into this business knowing that the minute I showed any signs of doubt in myself would be the point that I would fall. I have never had doubts about what I do and although I might have fell at times in a literal sense I have never fell from what makes the baddest most insane mother fucker on the planet today. You call me suicidal? I call myself willing to stand at nothing to get what I have my sights set on. This Friday you and I will climb 50 feet to the top of the University Of Phoenix arena, so high we could reach up and touch the ceiling. At the end of the match one of will fall and the other will be left still standing. I will be the man that remains standing and you will fall for the first time and perhaps even for the last time. If you survive what will your mentor Mr. WGWF think if you? What will you do when you are revived and taken backstage to face him? Will he welcome you with open arms or leave you out in the weather to dissolve? Our time is coming Scully, Your time is coming and when it is all over and you are in the back of that ambulance riding to the hospital you will regret challenging me and most of all you know next time to beware of strangers.

Darren begins to laugh psychotically as the video fades to black.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
Vincent Lane (08-17-2014)