Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
☆A cup of the finest☆Rp2
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-17-2014, 02:39 PM

☆A cup of the finest☆

I have been awake for about an hour and a half, thinking about my debut match. It's just gone 8 am. I have already been for a jog and drank three raw eggs this morning, just like Rocky Balboa would do. I was in a world of my own gathering my thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous. Having your first match in a new company, being the newbie that no one respects can be pretty tough. I knew it wasn't going to be an easy ride. Making my debut at a big Pay -Per-View was a bit weird, especially as you would normally have your first match on a weekly show, or show your face on one at least. But I had a match at Relentless. I was making enemies, which meant I was getting under people's skin already and I was getting noticed. Call me selfish but other people's opinions about me were irrelevant. The thing that was getting to me the most, is that I have never been in a scaffold match, not to mention a 50 foot high one. I am a confident guy though, so I knew I could handle the pressure of it all. After the coffee incident, it was me who initially challenged Darren Dangerous to face me one on one.
At first, Darren wanted a ladder match but Darren being the suicidal clown that he is, changed the stipulation and challenged me to a scaffolding match. Me being me, accepted the challenge. I never say no, whatever the risks.

As I sat day dreaming the sudden click of the kettle brought me back to earth. I get up from my black leather sofa and walk on into my kitchen where I have my " Aston Villa" mug waiting on the kitchen side. I notice my Dell laptop sat on the kitchen table. It was already switched on, so I decided to set up my Web cam. I checked my hair was in place in the webcam. I thought I would do a live stream on the XWF website. I log on with my username and password, start the live streaming and then begin.

Scully "Hello XWF fan's around the world...."

I smirk and then proceed.

Scully "Let me start that again... Hello XWF morons.... I am Mr. Untouchable, Scully. Welcome to Scullycam. Welcome to my home."

I pause for a few seconds, smile and pan the webcam around my kitchen for all the viewer's to see. I then continue.

Scully "Here we are in my kitchen and I'm about to make myself a cup of tea. Yes, I am from England and we all love tea, right? Indeed we do. A thing that annoys me, is when people put the milk in first, before the water.... No, don't do it unless you want a cup of weak tea. Put the milk in first in coffee, by all means, but not in tea!"

I open the cannister labelled, "tea". Pop the tea bag in the mug. As I explain, I also show the viewer's how to make tea.

Scully " So what you need is one tea bag.... These tea bags are called "Tetley". I have to order them from England because you Americans sell piss tea... You will need sugar, that's if you take sugar of course. I do. Then you need some milk. I don't mind semi - skimmed or full fat..... So... What you want to do is... I can't believe I'm showing you this, as you'll probably still do it wrong.
You have your boiling kettle. Pour the water in to the cup. Brew the teabag, let it stay in the cup for more than 10 seconds. As you take it out, squash the bag on the inside of the cup and then pop it in the bin like so."

I take the tea bag, put my foot on the pedal bin and drop it in. I then continue to demonstrate how to make tea.

Scully "Add two table spoons of sugar and then... Wait for it.... Add the milk. Give it a good stir... There you have it America, how to make a cup of the finest, or in my case, a mug of the finest... Brought to you by Scully.."

I grab my mug and take it over to the laptop. I pull out the chair and sit down in front of the webcam, so the camera is directly on me. I take a sip of my tea and put my mug down.

Scully " This is what happens, when you have someone as dumb as Darren Dangerous representing your country. In England, we all think you Americans are fat, lazy slobs, who eat twenty McDonald's a day... I have lived here for nearly 4 years now and even I have to admit, that isn't entirely true. But hey, what do you expect, when you have a knock off... Butterbean wannabe, being your patriot?"

I pause as I take a large, gulp of tea. I then smirk and continue...

Scully " This is what you call stereotyping. You Americans, see us English, as posh, Queen loving snobs. That is bullshit! I am quite common, I don't like caviar, that crap is disgusting. But I will be treated like royalty here, in the XWF. Darren Dangerous will bow down to me and beg me not to throw his fat ass off that scaffolding.
Darren "Not So" Dangerous, do you think you impress me? You actually do the opposite, in fact. I have done my homework on you and I sort of feel sorry for you. I mean did you really have to create your own championship?"

I drink some more of my tea before bursting out in laughter, accidentally spitting my tea out. I grab some kitchen roll, wipe my mouth and wipe the table. I then carry on, with what I was saying, whilst still smiling.

Scully " Are you for real, Butterbean? Did you really have to create your own championship belt because you couldn't and wasn't good enough to win one of the relevant titles in that organisation? And to top it all off, you had to create your own type of match to win? Wow... What a loser!"

I laugh a little. I begin to shake my head and continue.

Scully "Oh... And I couldn't believe I seen this one.. Jolly old Saint Nick threw you off a 3 story building? Man... You was obviously in a company full of gimps and ....
No one gives a dam when you masterbate either. I must admit I have never fought a sick freak like you!! I've never fought anyone as idiotic as you either!!
Do you think your tough, beating up some innocent hobo? Do you think that intimidates me? Then you go to some glorified Anger Management meeting, you like to call UVA.. And attack Russell Crowe.... How embarrassing! I actually feel embarrassed sharing the same ring as you! You think your some kind of bully? Well, you can't bully.... Scully! The British are coming. Scully is coming, and not in my hand, either. I'm coming to give you a beating. I just hope the ring can hold your weight..... When you fall 50 feet and your pathetic career, is over, before it began.
You say beware of stranger's, they have teeth.... You are a strange man. Beware of Scully, I have a fist!!!!"

I wink at the webcam and smirk as I end the live streaming...
Edit Hate Post Like Post