Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Three
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 05:57 AM

Donnie was known to be a bit of a quick temper guy. There would just be small little words that would set him off and it would take days to keep the guy from doing something stupid, or kicking your ass. To be honest, it had nothing to do with if he disagreed with what you said. Donnie just had 'easy' buttons you could press and we'd all watch, then say in unison, "Here comes Donnie." It was like clockwork.

Eli was more of the peacemaker. It was probably why Donnie and Eli could fake their friendship for so many years. A popular saying is opposites attract, and on most circumstances it does seem correct including this one. Eli was the peacemaker and slow-tempered guy, and Donnie was the complete opposite.

It almost became like a game to be the opposite of each other. If Eli enjoyed watermelon, then Donnie would talk how much he loved cantaloupe. When Eli began growing a beard and his hair out... Donnie comes back with a clean shave and clean cut look. They seemed to balance each other out well. No one thought for a second these two were faking their friendship.

You can see the amount of hate that's been building up inside Donnie regarding his 'best friend' Eli. His eyes were red. His hands were shaking. All his muscles were tight. Veins were slowly rising where you could see ones that you'd normally not see. Plus his language towards Eli wasn't so friendly like.

Donnie's utterance shocked everyone. People became speechless and it gave everything at the batter a big halt. Eyes were glued on Donnie's actions and were waiting on Eli's reaction. It would be normal for someone to stand up and beat the living hell out of someone the way Donnie talked to Eli, and even more so his now wife, Ocean. One could only wonder what thoughts were going through everyone's mind at the time.

Neighbors were turning against one another. This type of act was unheard of among the residents who called this town home. Of course there would be some arguments or light disagreements, but it never resulted in what they were witnessing. Eli James III kept everything pretty calm, and his son helped. They were the eagle eye watching far above without anyone paying attention. They had lots of loyalty which helped the peace.

No one knew how to react. Donnie's foul language and hurtful words to the newly wed couple.

Donnie continued to tell about his real feelings towards Eli James IV. They disturbed many people. He shared knowledge about Eli that no one never knew, and you could hear the light chatter from among the people regarding everything Donnie was sharing. It was raising doubt about the whole James family. Eli James III was being held by a few guys that supposedly took Donnie's side and kept him from speaking. Eli James IV, on the other hand, had no one around him to stop him talking or to hurt Donnie.

Eli placed his elbow on the arm of his chair and rested the side of his face on it while listening. Donnie barely let a pause in between words. It appeared as if Eli was just going to wait until Donnie had said all he wanted to and more.

"Eli, you are such a fucking fake! You present yourself as this holy GOD and you are a poor man who wants power. That's all he is. Come on, Eli, don't just sit there and soak up everything. Live now! Live in the moment! Come and fight me! Let's get all of this out of our systems, then you can take your wife and get the hell out of this town!"

Eli's response wasn't well received by Donnie. He looked in his direction and started to give a slow and loud clap. He once again had a huge grin on his face and started whistling, and yelling,

"Encore!"

Donnie was speechless. He had nothing left to say and Eli's reply only made things worse. Donnie could not take it no longer. He ran towards Eli, but what awaited him wasn't expected. Eli never kicks. This time, Eli kicked and it was perfect. It landed right across the throat of Donnie, and thanks to it's perfection and Donnie's speed... it made Donnie struggle to breathe. People panicked, which caused Eli to stand up by a struggling-to-breathe Donnie.

"Donnie has said many words. So much that he's now silent and can no longer speak. Why is that? Do you think it was my reaction of a kick that did it? Have any of you seen me kick before?"

People seem to be in agreement now with Eli.

"Either I'm that good, or the Almighty has done my job for me and shut this liar up! If everything he says is true, then why have two men holding my father from doing anything?"

Eli walks over to his father with the men still holding a strong grip on him. Eli takes one by the throat and someone else from the crowd takes down the other. Eli walks around holding the man's neck tightly.

"Another speechless man. Is it my grip that's holding back his voice or is it the Almighty? I dare not speak for these men, so go on... speak up and defend yourselves."

Eli refuses to let this man go while he's trying to break the grip. Eli looks at him square in the eye and whispers,

"You follow the weak which made you weak. Now, die a weak death."

Eli squeezes his grip tighter until the man eventually dies. Eli looks around at people who are now shocked by his actions. He drops the microphone and starts to dance with the lifeless body. He starts to sing the words to Amazing Grace.

No one sings with him.

After a few verses and a chorus, Eli stops dancing and drops the body. He gets the microphone, and by now, Donnie is no longer breathing.

"There is beauty in everything... even in death. Donnie and his two friends had one goal.. to lead you people astray. Here we are.. they are now gone and the ones they tried to overturn are still having fun. The longer you use your breath for waste.. the quicker it's going to leave you for salvation. Do not mourn their going. Rejoice their breath has left the master, and went home. The breath will be judged.. because it let the vessel control it.. but rejoice because it's free."

Eli turns to walk back to his chair. The people clap and praise Eli for his proper reaction. Once he gets in front of his chair, he stops and turns slightly to the people,

"Oh, and don't say that about my wife. Have fun."

The music continues and Eli sits back down as if nothing ever happened.

Unfortunately, by the time Eli had finished dancing... a lot of people were standing where his wife was. Eli looked over and saw the crowd, and ran over quickly.

Ocean had died that evening.

It was revealed she had been poisoned and as they searched for evidence... the poison was found in Donnie's home. She planned on killing the power couple, but even if he had failed to kill Eli which he did, he'd be alone.

Eli simply left without saying a word.

He had enlisted himself in the marines...

He had received an honorable discharge after four years of service due to psychological issues.

Upon leaving, he decided to continue his investing ways and moved himself to California. He stopped dressing in nice clothes and riding around in fancy cars. He began to grow out his hair and beard, and wore the Hawaiian style shirts you see him wear today.

One day, Eli was sitting on a bench at a park feeding birds when a man came up to him... it was a friend from the Marines.

"Eli!"

"Blake!"

Blake wasn't his real name. It was a nick name he was given by his parents at a young age and it just stuck with him.

"What the hell are you doing here? You look like hell."

"What does hell look like?"

"You still talk like that?"

"You got released?"

"Got injured. They won't let me back. I got a honorable discharge like you."

"What brings ya here?"

"My old life before the Marines. I decided to come back and do what I do."

He pulls out a little bag of cocaine and shows it to Eli.

"Wanna try this shit? It's the best."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-23-2014), (08-18-2014), Gator (08-18-2014)