Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
The Homecoming (RP #3)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-17-2014, 09:25 AM

LH Harrison’s truck pulls up to his small home in Hope, AR. He pulls the key out of the ignition, but not before looking at the clock that reads 1:11 AM in little green numbers. LH had spent the entire drive home freaking about what had happened. The man that he had met briefly when he checked into the motel was found hanging upside down on an upside down cross buried in the ground. Meanwhile a weird message had been scribbled across the roof of his motel room, two empty Bud Light bottles were found, and a hole, the size of his head, had impacted the wall. Not to mention the fact that LH had two black eyes and blood trickling down his head. And LH has no recollection of any of it.

I’m just really lucky I had cleaned up the blood. And that the officer didn’t inquire about my two black eyes. I might’ve passed out right there from stress.

He looks up to his lovely abode and notices none of the lights are on. He looks down at his busted phone and throws it at the passenger door. It bounces off and lands in the floorboard.

In all honesty, I’m almost more worried about the wrath that awaits me in there. I’ve never not called in such a lengthy time span. That lady always knows where I am. Well unless I’m at a bar or a strip club. That Loverboy.

He smiles to himself. He sighs, opens his truck door, and shuts it behind him. He reaches in the back of his truck and grabs his small bag. He walks over to the door, pulls out his key, and inserts it into the lock. He opens the door to reveal the cold, dark house. Jessica always kept the AC blowing way too much during the summer. He closes the door and walks through the house trying to be as quiet as possible. He walks over to his bedroom and spots Jessica laying there facing the wall. There are several tissues lying beside her on the nightstand. LH turns on the lamp on his nightstand, but Jessica doesn’t move. He undresses and puts on an old t-shirt and athletic shorts. He lays down behind her, and wraps his arm around her waist. He kisses her bare shoulder.

Hey baby.

Hey… baby.

They lay that way for a few minutes before Jessica jolts up. She turns around and sees LH. She wraps her arms around his neck and squeezes him tight.

Ohmigawd I was so worried about you. I thought you were mad at me or that you had had a carwreck. Oh my goodness. Are you okay baby? Are those black eyes? Why is your head bandaged up like that? Where those from the fight on Monday? I’m glad you won baby.

She finally takes a breath and stares at LH awaiting an answer. He looks at her, not quite sure how much he should tell her before he sounds crazy.

I don’t know what happened baby. I woke up with two black eyes and my head bleeding, and I had no recollection of the past 12 hours. I don’t know if I got into a fight and had a concussion or what.

You look like you were on the worst end of it baby. I’m so happy you’re safe. I was afraid you had gotten into a car wreck.

She runs her fingers along his eyes and head. Suddenly her eyes turned from worry to anger.

SMACK!

She held her hand after hitting LH straight across the cheek with a slap so hard it left an imprint for a moment on his cheek.

OW! What was that for?!

You big idiot! Your brother, your mother, your father, your children, and I were absolutely worried to death about you, and you couldn’t even bother to call! We thought you were dead! XWF had no idea where you were and Vinnie would never answer his phone.

LH, once he’s collected himself from the slap, reaches over and grabs his phone. He hands it to her. She examines it for a second and then slams the old phone down on the bed.

Henry. I told you, you needed a new phone. This piece of garbage won’t hold up nowadays.

I know, I know. I’ll go out tomorrow and get a new phone. But don’t be mad at me, please? I tried to call you, but the phone went dead.

She looks at him and sees he’s being genuine. She kisses him.

I love you Henry. I was just worried.

She rolls back over into her sleeping position. LH lays down and turns off the light. He faces away from her as he falls asleep. A few moments later, a bit of moonlight shines through their window and reflects upon the face of LH Harrison. Suddenly, LH’s eyes open, but they aren’t the normal hazel. Instead they have an unusual swirling black and red color. The eyes stare straight ahead almost as if looking past the house and into the nothingness. The mouth stretches and stretches almost to a point that seems impossibly wide. The face that once was LH’s has contorted into an abhorrent image. Then a strange and small noise is heard whispering from the mouth.

Swaaaaagmireeeeee.

The monstrous face winks before instantly turning back to normal. The screen fades to black.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (08-17-2014)