Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Two
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 07:40 AM

The beautiful and sweet red head that has moved a lot of eyes had been won for a date. She seemed happy that the one who had won the battle for the date was Eli.

Her name was Ocean. It wasn't your typical name. In fact, there has never been another before or since among that group with her name. She was named for a unique reason that could never be figured out. It was just a name, right?

Ocean and Eli had lived about a mile away from each other, and though they knew of each other, they didn't really do anything with the same group. Ocean lived more of an innocent life and was mostly shy around new people. She didn't make friends easily, but she never turned down friendship either. No one ever had issues with her.

Based on the talk about Eli, and people knowing who his family is... she wasn't upset he won.

Eli was basically the prince of the town, since his father was technically the king. He owned everything.

Following the final battle, Eli walked up to Ocean and took her hand, and planted a light kiss to it. She was flattered. He winked at her, smiled, and said,

"I'll see ya soon... ya know.. how about tonight? Seven."

"Aren't you tired from the fighting? Ya know, you only get one date. You probably should make it count, Eli."

"Seven it is. See ya then."

Eli left the smiling Ocean, and the bruised friends to go home to freshen up.

She was very different from the rest of the girls that I had met. Whether I was staying in the town my family built, or if I went on to visit big cities for side investments that no one had known about, there would be no one that was as beautiful as Ocean. She was one of a kind, and I'm not sure the rest of the boys knew how special she really was.

I often wondered why her parents called her by that name. It was different, and no one else had the name. It just didn't make sense. Her eyes were not blue, nor was her hair. The only thing that would make sense is her beauty is like the ocean to eyes that had never seen it.

I had my share of dates before her. They were what you'd expect. All of them weren't hard to please and were willing to go extra miles. I couldn't complain. As I grew older, I guess I wanted something more.. and she was it. Ocean. The strange and mystery girl that no one could figure out. I loved unwrapping the mysterious, and this would be no different.

Ocean was like the rest of the people in that little town. She never ventured out into the rest of the world. It was actually frowned upon, and Eli had the perfect cover when he left. He would say he's going to proclaim the message of the Almighty.. in other words he would be a mobile missionary to the rest of the world. He wouldn't stay long enough to be corrupted by the ways of the world.

The two had their first date. It was different. They did eat dinner and enjoy a nice talk underneath the night sky, but it was different because of the end. Eli looked at her, and said,

"Without darkness... you would not be able to see the stars. Ocean, in me is a darkness people refuse to see or believe. I am light and darkness. While I am in the dark, I need a star. I want you to be that star. I've watched you, and I know you've watched me. So let's be the night sky. Let's get married. Will you marry me?"

Ocean saw a ghost. At least it's what her facial expression might have said to Eli. This was way out of Eli's character and was very unexpected.. at least that's what would be thought by everyone else... but not Ocean. She seemed to have expected the big question on the first date. Without hestitation, even with the frightful look of what the future may be like that was on her face, she said,

"Yes! Yes! I love you."

"How about we leave a letter and go out to the big city, and get it done?"

Ocean smiled and stood up quick. She reached out her hands for Eli to grab, and the two did as Eli had said. They left a note on their parents door that read,

"To Our Parents:

Today marked the first date of Eli James and Ocean Gray, and will go down as the day of their marriage.

We have decided to do something special. We are getting married in the evil city to display to them what a true union between two people look like. We go there as a witness and to let our light shine. Pray for us. We will return soon."

The families were easily fooled as long as you attached the words "pray" and any name associated with "God". The two families gathered together to have a celebration meal as they united as one big family, and prayed for Eli and Ocean.

Eli and Ocean were married in California.

They spent several days touring the big state. Eli had plenty to tell Ocean and show her. Ocean loved every second of it.

It was one of the best times I've ever had. I loved her. I truly did. And I knew she loved me. Our lives weren't gonna be lived in that small town we grew up in. Both of us were destined for something far greater, and they would never able to to understand. We were going to live a life of luxury and contentment. We talked about children, our future, and everything you could possibly talk about. It seems so strange to talk about all this within a few days of going on a first date, but we knew we were going to be together.

Eli shared all his information to his beloved. She embraced every tiny bit of information he had given her. She loved him and showed it by taking an interest in everything he did or had to say.

After a few months went by... they returned home.

There was quite a bit of celebrating. They appeared to everyone they were still on their honeymoon period. The two were always smiling and touching each other. They even encouraged others who were married to rekindle the flame in their own relationship.

As everyone was gathered, a man yelled, "speech!" The hand clapping got loud and everyone was cheering on both Eli and Ocean to address them. Eli leaned towards Ocean's ear and spoke something no one heard but she smiled. She got up first and was a bit shy to say anything, but she was encouraged by everyone.

"I'm not so good at public speaking. So, forgive me if it doesn't live up to your standards. I had my eye on Eli for a long long time. I didn't think it was a crush or anything like that, but he was, well, different. He measured things by a different ruler. He spoke with authority and confidence that no one else did. He was strong, yet tender. It's really difficult to explain all the little things that made him who he is, but we all know, he's just... Eli. If he lost and I had ended up on a date with one of the other men, I still believe we would have ended up together. It was fate for us to be together."

"Fuck Eli," is heard from among the people. It was Donnie. The short and strong friend of Eli, or so was thought. He stood up and put his eyes directly on Eli... a smiling Eli at that. Eli felt no threat but watched Donnie make his way towards him slowly. A few people tried to stop Donnie, but Eli waived them off and said,

"Let him come. Say what's on your mind, man."

Donnie stopped once Eli spoke. He starred at him without moving, and the smile that never seems to leave Eli's face remained. Donnie motions for a microphone, but isn't given one. He looks at Ocean for a brief moment, and yells,

"Ya whore-fuckin-bitch!"

Eli's smile is not quite so big now. Donnie's attention goes right back to Eli and starts yelling at the top of his lungs,

"I'm so tired of this bullshit. We're so tired of it! I guess I'm the only one with the balls to say it here, in front of everyone, but I can't hold it in anymore. Everything circles around Eli and his damn family! What the hell have they done for us? Oh, they gave us land to live on? We should have taken this place for our own long ago. We'd never have hear a single word from Eli's mouth!"

Donnie starts walking toward Eli and continues talking.

"Your future leader is right here, ladies and gentlemen. It's Eli James and his whore wife. I hate you. I prayed to God you wouldn't return and would just die!"

Donnie and I grew up as neighbors. In fact, his father and mine were as close as biological brothers. Naturally, Donnie and I would end up being pushed as best friends... or we'd evolve as best friends.... the former seemed more likely than the latter. We tried, and it seemed to work.

We played pranks on people. We studied together. We would talk about our goals and dreams. On the surface, we were best friends. It worked out to where we were working together at the same job, so no one dared mess with us. For one, no one messed with Donnie because of his strength.. and no one messed with me just because of who I was. Together, we were a couple of nice guys as long as you didn't try to fuck over one of us.

We both knew deep inside our relationship was fake. We just went with it.

This was the day the truth came out. Donnie, I guess, had enough when I won the several fights and got Ocean. I knew Donnie liked her, but to be honest, who didn't? Everyone wondered about her. Donnie's claims about I got her because of who I am was just drunk talk.

The events that were going to happen due to this strain of a relationship would change my course in life, and Donnie's. Hell, it changed the whole town.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-22-2014), (08-18-2014), Gator (08-17-2014)