Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 2)
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-16-2014, 11:52 PM

We open to a sweaty unattractive Joy laying on the mat, inside a ring, which is inside an empty gym. Not a high class gym either. One of those old throwback gyms where good fighters become great fighters... Or something like that. Coach Payne is there rested in a corner. Having just seen Joy hit the mat from exhaustion, you'd expect him to help her up... Well, that's why you have never trained with Hunter Payne!

Joy: Alright! I quit! I don't wanna do this anymore!

Joy on verge of tears, attempts to crawl out of the ring. Refusing to continue her mission to become a professional wrestler. Only to finally have Hunter Payne move from the corner of the ring to placing himself in front of Joy, blocking her escape.

Payne: Nope, no quitting Joy! We're almost done here anyway.

Hunter grabs a very sweaty Joy and helps her back to her feet. Joy must lean on him in order to keep from falling back to the mat.

Joy: I can't! Everything hurts!

Payne: Look, you got this! You're a natural! It has only been a couple of days and you have learned so much. I've taught you enough to actually put on a decent match. We just worked out your stamina. So this Guppy Parsh may beat you, but he won't be able to out last you. Hell, that's how I won half my matches, simply outlasting those lazy fatasses in the XWF.

Joy: Really?

Payne: Yes! See, whether you are a boxer or a wrestler, the smart ones know it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Now you did great today! So I want to give you a sentimental gift. I want to use my finisher, The Payneful Bottom. Sort of paying homage to your mentor.

Joy: Then what are you gonna use when you wrestle again?

Payne: Joy, I'm retired... And not like a Ric Flair retired, I am legitimately done wrestling.

Joy: But, you're so young!

Payne: Hey, that's the best time to retire.

Joy: That's kinda sad...

Payne: Nah. It's fine.. Now we aren't finished here you know...

Joy: We're not?!

Payne: Nope. Your tranformation is almost complete. You've got the moveset... You've got the endurance... Now, I need to hear your trash talking.

Joy: Oh no. I avoid trash talking. It's not nice.

Payne: I'm sorry?

Joy: Yeah, trash talking is mean. I don't do it.

Payne: Well, you're going to start!

Joy: But... Do I have to?

Payne: Yes! You didn't come to me asking to be an accountant or a telemarketer! You wanted to be a professional wrestler! And trust me, all the greats can wrestle AND talk! You can be the nicest person on the roster...

Joy: And I intend to be...

Payne: That's great... And maybe you can serve your opponents coffee after they are done verbally raping you? Is that a more suitable job for you Joy?

Joy: Whatever.

Payne: No, not whatever. This is the one job, the one job in the world you can speak directly to your coworker about how much they fucking suck at their job and that when they lose again they should go kill themselves, if they can even do that right, which history tells you, they probably can't.

Joy: That's kinda harsh...

Payne: No it's not! Especially where you are going to be wrestling! These people in the XWF don't care if your feelings are hurt Joy. So why should you care? These other wrestlers will literately throw you in front of a fucking bus, just to add a victory to their imaginary wrestling resume!

Joy: Okay...

Payne: Now, Guppy Parsh, talk about him.

Joy: He seems like a nice guy. A great champion that kids can look up to.

Payne: Damn it Joy! Insult him now! Or we're done here!

Joy deep down inside didn't want to bad mouth such a nice guy like Guppy Parsh, but she so badly wants to be with Hunter Payne again, here at a crossroads Joy decides to take Hunter Payne's route.

Joy: I guess he can be kind of a doormat...

Payne: Good, now go deeper. Remember this dorky Bat-wannabe is the only thing standing between you and Championship gold!

"I don't want Championship gold! I want you!" Joy thought to herself. She then lets out a big sigh before continuing.

Joy: I am going to defeat this pushover. This guy, who single handedly devalues the RTX championship just by holding it. Supposedly he fights crime at night, I assume by getting cats out of trees for old ladies, and handing out fake citations to anyone who doesn't drive a prius. Truthfully, I'd rather watch that terrible Batman and Robin movie from the '90s than see any of Guppy Parsh's halfassed vigilante work. Hell, I'd rather watch Guppy's idol, Ben Affleck ruin our image of another beloved superhero! (You already killed Daredevil, must you kill Batman too?!) Guppy needs to get ahold of Ben Affleck and tell him he is going to George Clooney the Batman franchise. Sorry, it had to be said.

Now Guppy, how many people in Gotham must suffer from your shoddy hero work before you realize you aren't cut out for this?

Oh, and after your friend, that Joker-Riddler-Scarecrow wannabe, finishes using my Championship as a napkin, I kinda need you to wash it off, shine it up real nice, then get my name engraved on it. That will save us all a lot of time and will be much appreciated!

Now, back to me... What everyone seems to forget is, I am the ultimate underdog in a match! Not to mention, a complete wildcard. I may give you the impression of an adorable little kitten, well this his kitten has claws, and I won't hesitate to cut someone's face off if they get in my way! Though some will argue that I only got this match because of my looks, but what is irrefutable is that I will win my match because of my skills!

Payne: Woah! I got chills! Congratulations Joy. You have crossed the threshold, and you are officially ready to be a professional wrestler!

Joy: Yay!

Joy leaps onto Hunter Payne. This time he embraces Joy's affection by hugging her just as sensual. Joy's face lights up as she looks to have accomplished her main goal. They lock eyes, she waves her hair to the side to reveal her face, and then tilts her head ever so slightly, showing the beautiful woman that Hunter once fell in love with. Hook, line, and sinker, Joy all but has Hunter back, all she has to do is kiss him and it is a done deal, but then...

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

Someone is banging on the gym doors. Hunter quickly releases Joy from his grasp to answer it. Whoever is on the other side of that door will be on Joy's shit list, no doubt. As Hunter exits the ring he yells towards Joy.

Payne: That's all for today.

Joy: What? Why?

Joy obviously didn't want to continue the training, but she was sooo close to sucking Hunter's face off. They both felt it coming. Why?! Why oh why would he be avoiding it? Just then, Hunter opens the gym doors.

A beautiful woman enters, but only takes a few steps into the gym and begins to speak to Hunter Payne.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX_M49QNB7syJXfwTboCV...aYWDvLHivw]

"We don't want... Whatever it is that you're selling, please leave!" was Joy's initial thoughts on the gorgous woman. Joy has tuned out what they are talking about due to this bitch lightly touching Hunter's chest. Joy now has images playing in her head of murder, burning, throwing off high cliffs, and just inflicting pain on this fucking whore. That's when Hunter finally speaks up, bringing Joy back to reality.

Payne: How rude of me. Joy, this is my girlfriend Cece. Cece, this is Joy. I'm teaching her how to wrestle.

Girlfriend?! Oh fuck my life! Joy thought...

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-17-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-17-2014)