Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexis Debut, The England Bombshell has arrived.
Alexis Valentine Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2014, 09:08 PM

I sped down the road to XWF. I had just got the news about me getting in to this federation and I wasn't going to wait any longer to show myself around there. I pulled into a parking lot outside an arena and smiled some. As soon as I found a parking spot in what I would like to call BFE, I turned my black 67' mustang off and hopped out of the car. I brushed off my long black skirt and fixed my red corset some. I kneeled down and looked in the mirror of my car to see if the thick black eyeliner and the black eyeshadow looked all right. Happy to see that it did I headed through all the cars and into the arena. I slowly looked around outside some before entering the place sighing a bit to myself. Finally in a place with none of my sisters around to bug the hell out of me, and to think they wonder why I am never around anymore. As I made my way down the halls I thought about how the white walls backstage reminded me of the old mental hospital I use to be in. Suddenly I shook my head and walked right into someone. I slowly looked up and saw a man dressed in off white colored slacks and a blue shirt. He had blonde hair and an upset look on his face.

Alexis: Watch where you're going.

Man: Geez sorry. Who the hell are you?

Alexis: Name's Alexis Valentine, not like its any of your business.

I walked away from the guy and heard him mumble bitch as he walked the other way. I slowly opened the door to a room and looked around some. I saw a black couch, a small table and white walls everywhere. One thing I didn't miss about locker rooms. Too much white. Way too much white. I went over and sat down on the couch and noticed a TV in front of it. Oh joy a TV wonder if they get Invader Zim. I laughed some too myself because of that thought before I looked over and saw a camera man. I thought for a while on whether or not to say something but finally decided to actually open my mouth.

Alexis: All right so I bet all you people that are watching are wondering who I am. Well, let me fill you in. I decided to get into XWF because they seem to have some good fighters. My name is Alexis. Some people know me from places such as the Interdependent circuit . However that was a long time ago. Over the years I have been known as other things then Alexis. Another thing I have been called is The England Bombshell. Here, that doesn't matter. Now, down to the last thing, why I'm here. Well I don't really care about going for gold.

I paused for a moment and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I slowly took one out and placed it between my lips as I placed the pack back into my pocket. I pulled out a black lighter with a skull and crossbone on the front and lit up my cigarette then placed the lighter back in my pocket too.

Alexis: Yes people you heard me right. I'm not here for the gold. I am here purely to hurt people. I mean sure sometime I would like to get a title, but right now I am just here for the sport of things. I want to make an impact here and make people think that they aren't as great as they think. Most people need to be taught that lesson in life and that's what I am here to do. Teach everyone that there not that great. So to all the wrestlers and divas in XWF, the England Bombshell has arrived and is coming after one of you.

With that said I got up and took a long drag off my cigarette. I moved toward the cameraman and pushed him out of the room then slammed the door shut.

[Image: NiB9yxi.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Valentine's post:
(08-17-2014)
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2014, 09:40 PM

(08-15-2014, 09:34 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "I give you a week. Two weeks tops."

Five days. If that. She might run into a door and rupture the massive aneurysm she has in place of a brain. Matter of fact, that's how I'm betting she's going out.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Valentine Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2014, 09:40 PM

If I was you spaceman I will get used to me being around. Because I am not going anywhere any time soon. Interesting Kendall but sadly that's not going to happen.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2014, 09:43 PM

Don't sweat the tag champs, Lexi.

Ever since they won the straps and started banging, they think they can finish each others' sentences.

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Valentine Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2014, 10:18 PM

(08-15-2014, 10:14 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(08-15-2014, 09:40 PM)Alexis Valentine Said: If I was you spaceman I will get used to me being around. Because I am not going anywhere any time soon. Interesting Kendall but sadly that's not going to happen.

"Sure you are. I believe you completely."

"Who's the spaceman you're talking to? Couldn't be me, cause I'm a human. Have been for a while now. You've obviously been watching old XWF reruns and haven't caught anything current. That's has to be why you're so out dated in your terms. I mean, with you being a completely new person walking into this company with no real knowledge of anyone here, that's the only thing that makes sense."

"You are right about one thing though, it is sad that you think Kendall's prediction won't happen. It's okay though, you can be wrong. You're already starting out wrong anyway; what with the outdated take on who you're speaking to, what's one more piece of false information, right? I bet by the week's end you'll have a list a mile long! That is, if you last week."

Sorry I had to take a piss break what you say again?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2014, 10:26 PM

They really are cute, though... Rocket Man and Kendall.

Just relax, Azzy, you don't need to burn out your fuel up there alone.

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Valentine Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2014, 10:31 PM

(08-15-2014, 10:28 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(08-15-2014, 10:18 PM)Alexis Valentine Said:
(08-15-2014, 10:14 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Sure you are. I believe you completely."

"Who's the spaceman you're talking to? Couldn't be me, cause I'm a human. Have been for a while now. You've obviously been watching old XWF reruns and haven't caught anything current. That's has to be why you're so out dated in your terms. I mean, with you being a completely new person walking into this company with no real knowledge of anyone here, that's the only thing that makes sense."

"You are right about one thing though, it is sad that you think Kendall's prediction won't happen. It's okay though, you can be wrong. You're already starting out wrong anyway; what with the outdated take on who you're speaking to, what's one more piece of false information, right? I bet by the week's end you'll have a list a mile long! That is, if you last week."

Sorry I had to take a piss break what you say again?

"You just replayed it, You tell me."

"Wow. I think that massive aneurysm that's taking up the space where you're brain should be...well, it's at critical mass."

"In which case, I better get the popcorn now."

Oh it's a reason for that I am just high as fuck right now.

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-15-2014, 10:41 PM

(08-15-2014, 10:31 PM)Alexis Valentine Said: Oh it's a reason for that I am just high as fuck right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait shit, you're being serious! What the fuck? I'm high as fuck right now too and I know what the fuck's going on. Bitch please, no excuse.

Now just strip fuckin' naked or get the fuck out.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Valentine Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2014, 10:43 PM

(08-15-2014, 10:41 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(08-15-2014, 10:31 PM)Alexis Valentine Said: Oh it's a reason for that I am just high as fuck right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait shit, you're being serious! What the fuck? I'm high as fuck right now too and I know what the fuck's going on. Bitch please, no excuse.

Sounds like your on that cheap shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-15-2014, 10:48 PM

[Image: h238080ED]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Guppy Parsh (08-15-2014), Liz Hathaway (08-16-2014)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-15-2014, 10:49 PM

(08-15-2014, 10:43 PM)Alexis Valentine Said:
(08-15-2014, 10:41 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:

Sounds like your on that cheap shit.

Girl please, I'm a fuckin' connoisseur of the good shit. However, unlike some stupid fuckin' bitches (i.e you), I can handle my shit without walkin' around actin' like a fuckin' . So please, learn some education or some shit. Or shut your dumb ass up.

Preferably both.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-15-2014, 11:15 PM

"You guys are doing it wrong."

(08-14-2014, 05:11 PM)The Dimallisher Said: LET ME SUCK ON THEM TITTIES BITCH.

[Image: tumblr_mnonnfrbHW1rc39cco1_400.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kaiser's post:
(08-16-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-17-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2014, 04:41 AM

Azrael, Kendall, and Luca. You all speak the truth, and yet this pissant harlot feels the need to retort as if she stood a chance. She should be kind enough to either end her reign as resident dumb skank, or end her life. I have some rope, you Sub Callawayian tart.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-16-2014, 10:00 AM

forget these losers Alexis. They are all pussies! Let's talk..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

08-16-2014, 12:43 PM

(08-16-2014, 10:00 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: forget these losers Alexis. They are all pussies! Let's talk..

Even if she went blind, was stricken with Caliban levels of , and wanted to talk to you, you'd just back out. It's your thing.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2014, 10:37 PM

HEY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, BE RESPECTFUL!!!!!

Gosh, Alexis, I'm sorry for them. They do not know how to treat a lady! A heavenly beauty such as yourself deserves respect. Ignore them and especially ignore Peter, I think he has AIDS.

Now, with that said... Would you like to me to make you pregnant?

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blizzard's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-17-2014)
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-16-2014, 10:47 PM

I am in love with your accent Miss Valentine!

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-16-2014, 11:07 PM

(08-16-2014, 12:43 PM)Scorpio Said:
(08-16-2014, 10:00 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: forget these losers Alexis. They are all pussies! Let's talk..

Even if she went blind, was stricken with Caliban levels of , and wanted to talk to you, you'd just back out. It's your thing.

bet u she would talk to me.. she wont talk to a LOSER!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2014, 11:15 PM

(08-16-2014, 11:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: bet u she would talk to me.. she wont talk to a LOSER!

This is the definition of irony.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-17-2014, 01:25 PM

im no loser like u r

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-17-2014, 02:06 PM

Im a GOD amongst men!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 02:17 PM

(08-17-2014, 02:08 PM)Olive Pendershore Said: Doesn't count if you're the only one that thinks that.

Maybe he's a Gnostic. Or a Thelemite. Or has his own philosophy. Many religions focus on the self as a star/deity. Not every religion is monotheistic. Jeez Olive. And you were just calling a guy on his religious knowledge. Should Peter apologise for not fitting into your blinkered world view?
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 04:15 PM

Sarcasm and passive aggression aside...yes!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-17-2014, 08:52 PM

SUCK MY DICK OLIVE!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post