Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
We need to talk
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2014, 07:59 PM

"Crack, we need to talk. Wake up."

Crack rolled around, knocking some of the bottles from his bed to the floor. The crack of broken glass woke him up more than Katie. He blinks his eyes, sees her, and then blinks again. This clearly cannot be real, Katie is standing there in a tight leather corset and tighter leather pants. He sat up, pushing more of his empty bottles onto the floor.

"Katie. What are you doing here? And why are you wearing that outfit?"

"I went through your laptop. Blonde teens. Blonde Leather. Tight leather. Anal leather. I see what you're into, and I saw what you're working with. Not some freak dick like Flynn. Come teach me a lesson."

Without saying a word Crack threw the blankets, and the rest off the bottles, off his bed. They fall with a loud crash and Katie winces a little. He ignores it, stands up, and moves to her. His arms find their way to her waist, and he pulled her in for a kiss. Her tongue danced with his, and his hand moved lower. This was perfect, until she pulled back and pushed him on the bed.

Crack fell on his back, and looked up at her. She started to undo her top. Slowly, teasing him at first. Then suddenly cold. He shivered.

"Wake the fuck up. You're out of here."

He shivered again, and tried to hide under the blanket. Another bucket of ice water fell on him.

"Goddamn. Woman. What do you want?"

"You are fucking out of here. I want you out of the apartment. Now."

"Tough shit, baby doll. It's my apartment, you and your dad moved in. I rent it. Now, either get out or get naked."

She pulled the blankets off of him. Crack lay there shivering on his bed in a puddle of water mixed Jack Daniels. Katie just looks at him with disgust.

"Then I'm leaving, and I will tell Daddy exactly what you did."

Crack got up from the bed, and looked her in the eyes. Ignoring the fact that he was naked.

"Which part? Attacking Flynn, shouting about being in love with you, or getting fucked up and ruining your date?"

"You could have hurt Marky!"

He started shoving her towards the door.

"I will be out in a few minutes after I put on pants, and then I'm going to show you something."

He slams the door in her face. Katie just stands there loudly huffing and pouting.

"Boys don't close doors in my face, Martin."

The door opened and he tossed his wallet in her hands, before walking to the living room and setting up a DVD.

"Name's not Martin. Check the ID. Also, sit that pretty little ass down here and watch this."

He plops on the couch before turning on the PS4 and playing the DVD. She opens the wallet to see his driver's license. The name simply reads Crack.

"Your name is Crack? Why the hell did you tell me Martin?"

He chuckles.

"Martin Septim is a bad ass. Anyway, check this out."

She sits down next to him and the DVD plays.

Quote:Frodo and Crack are standing in the living room while Sarah is bringing the luggage out of the bedroom into the living room.

"So, listen, I need you to do me another huge favor. Besides the speech thing."

"Goddamn, man. What do you need now? You know this makes me uncomfortable."

"If Katie and Flynn fuck in the Apartment while I'm gone, I want you to take this bat and attack Flynn with it."

Frodo pulls an old Louisville Slugger out from behind the cushions of the sofa.

'Take this, and bust stuff up. I like Flynn. But I don't want him fucking my daughter in my apartment. Oh, and I signed on a new house. You can go and grab the keys on the 20th. Everything should be final then. House is in the name of you, Sarah, and me."

"I can do both of those. But, listen man, I gotta tell you something. Something important."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I love Katie. I'm not going to act on it, but I fell for her before we knew she was your daughter, and the stuff with Flynn makes me uncomfortable."

"Yeah, I remember you told me about her and showed me the picture you got of you two together. I kind of wondered if you'd tell me. Whatever, man. You're more than my best friend. I know you won't do anything. Anyway, I gotta roll out. Love ya, bro."

Katie just stared in disbelief.

'Picture of us together?"

"I used to frequent the club. Back when it was owned by that other ho. I went in one time, and there was this new girl. She was really cute and young. I could tell she was nervous. So I hired her for private dances for about 6 hours. Just sat back with her talking shit, and tipped her extra to keep her clothes on. She wasn't 21, so I bought her as much soda as she could drink. At the end of her shift she wanted to get pictures of her and me together so she could remember the night, and in case I'd ever forget her face. I never did. Or her name. Jeanie."

Katie stood up and just stared at him. Tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"That was you? That was my first night. You also gave me your number and told me to call you if I needed anything. I got my phone stolen later that night, and lost the picture and the number. I cried for like a week. Also hoped you'd come in again, but I never saw you."

"I did go back. Every night. And I watched you, not sexually, but more as a guardian. Anytime I thought someone got too hands on or out of line I kicked their ass for you. Even with my busted knee. I kept going home and telling your dad about you, and how I'd hoped you'd notice me."

Katie threw her arms around Crack.

"I never knew. I'm so sorry I never called. I wanted to. I wanted to thank you for what you did. I needed it."

He put his arm around her and pulled her in for a kiss. Katie pulled back and looked at him for a second.

"Crack...I...I'm with Flynn. I'm happy with Flynn."

The door burst open and Swagmire came storming in with his new manager, Jorge.

"TURN ON THE FUCKING TV RIGHT NOW. TURN THAT SHIT ON. IT'S YOUR GODDAMN FATHER!"

Cracked changed the channel to ABC News. They were running a report about a plane out of Florida being hijacked by Ukrainian rebels and how it crashed into the ocean after being turned towards Europe. Apparently they do not fill commercial jets with enough fuel if they're only going from Florida to Belize.

"That's your father's plane. He was in Florida visiting Grandma for a week before going to Belize with Sarah. I booked the flights for him. He was supposed to be on that goddamn plane. There's no word if he made the flight, and they're still retrieving survivors. Why the fuck does my baby brother have to do this shit to me twice in one year? I can't bury him twice."

"But Carlton. You need to focus on your match, eh. How can you win if you're not dedicated to the ring, eh? To win you must ignore Frodo's death, eh."

"Dude, we don't even ignore Midge's death. And why the fuck are you saying eh so much?"

"I am Jorge, eh. I am the manager of Swagmire, eh. I am Canadian, eh. We say eh. Eh?"

"You're fucking useless. Get me some poutine, and some Jack Daniels."

Frodo is standing eye to chest with a 6'7" 300lb TSA Agent named Terry. Terry was holding a can of Fancy Feast and shaking his head.

"Dude, it's Fancy Feast. Give it here, man. Be cool."

"Sir, you cannot bring 12 open containers of Fancy Feast on the airplane. I am not even sure why you would want to, or how you managed to get them through the metal detectors."

"Well why not? Isn't this America? USA USA USA! Why would you block me? Do you hate Freedom? I bet next you'll tell me Bill Clinton isn't the president and that the Russians aren't a threat. I saw Miracle, and I watched the Miracle on Ice game. Don't you lie to me."

"Sir, Bill Clinton hasn't been president in 15 years. And the Soviet Union collapsed 25 years ago. The Russians are not a threat. I'm not sure where you're getting your facts, but if you do not calm down I will tase you. There is not a way you're getting on any plane with the Cat Food."

"Facist! I'm calling Paul Heyman and Tommy Gunn! They'll get me out of here. Gunn is a decorated War Hero with 5 purple hearts, 6 Bronze Stars, 18 Gold Stars, 45 Silver Stars, and 12 Medals of Honor. The man should be President I tell you! And Heyman's a jew. He probably knows some legal stuff."

"Sir, last warning. Do not threaten me or I will tase you. Let me throw the food away, empty your bag and you can go on the next available flight to Belize."

"Fuck you, pig. Where's Sarah?! I have rights, and one of them is the right to my right hand."

And Frodo goes down from the taser. He's placed in cuffs and the Cat Food is thrown away. Terry and another officer start to go through Frodo's bag, listing everything off while a third officer jots them down.

"One dildo, green in color. One plastic Theo Pryce Wrestling doll. One Official XWF Crown, molded plastic, replica written on the sides. One locket filled with hair, and a picture of some glowing white man on the other side..."

"His name is Azrael! And he smells of Cinnamon! He needs a puppy!"

"One pair of long black wrestling pants. Green dollar signs going up both legs. Way too big for Mr. Ward. Sir, why do you have these pants?"

"Theo."

"Right. Hold him in a cell while we investigate this. Not with his wife."
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
Gator (08-17-2014), LH Harrison (08-17-2014)