Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
"The Talk""(Rp 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-16-2014, 02:34 AM

"You're growing too fast."

This is what we heard when the next scene opened. The little girl had grown quite a bit being near her father. She was at least sixteen already, which was strange to the War Machine. He eyed the young woman, who actually looked very much like the woman he'd raped two months ago. Curvy body, c cup breasts. Plump butt. A pedophile's wet dream, actually. I didn't help matters that her dress did not grow with her. Good thing she was a petite kinda curvy.

She looked up at her father as they walked down the road, hot sun beating down on them.

"Ummm...like...dad?"

"....what?"

He won't lie. Hates kids. He just keeps on walking, not even looking at his hot daughter.

"How come you burned that man's dead mother back there?"

She asked out of sheer teenage curiosity.

"Because I saw fit. Now stop asking questions."

As these two conversed amongst themselves, the sky was brginning to darken. Of course, by now, it was just the late afternoon, so the darkening had nothing to do with what time it was. Clouds gathered over their heads and Cain looked up. A grin spread across his face

"Oh my, someone's angry..."

The young girl was once again curious...and asking questions.

"Who daddy? Who's ang-..."

Cain sneered at his daughter.

"Would you PLEASE cut it out with that daddy shit? I am Cain. I am the innovator of murder."

His mood worsened as her eyes welled up with tears.

"But....but...mom said.. "

"Your mom's a cock gobbling tramp."

"Da..." She swiftly corrected herself as his claws extended "...Cain, what's a cock?"

The two stopped in their tracks, an awkward silence falling over them. Cain stood there in that silence for what seemed like hours, his inquisitive daughter just standing there and waiting for an answer. Cain shook his head and sighed.

"...nothing that you should worry about, kid. By the way..." he tried to turn it around on her, asking a question of his own. "...what did your slut mother name you?"

The poor girl's eyes flashed with rage. "Mom was stupid. She was too busy with boys to feed me half the time. One time, she made me watch some guy put his thing up her bu-"

"That's a cock."

"Oh really? Ew! That's where pee comes from!"

"No shit."

"Nooooo, pee comes out of the cock." Said the naive, nameless daughter of Cain.

Cain dropped his head, then called out to the Heavens.
"What the fuck kinda joke is this?! You think this is funny, don't you?!"

The naive girl looked around, trying to find whoever her father was talking to.

"Like...who are you talking to?"

"GOD."

The two continued walking for a bit, peaceful. Quiet. Thunder rumbled as Cain answered her. She just stayed close to her father.

"......."

".............why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

He whipped his head toward his daughter and snapped angrily.

"Because fuck you, that's why!"

The girl who'd killed her mother in her father's name, who'd killed her mother's boyfriends over and over suddenly bursted out into tears, falling down to her knees. She sobbed and cried into her hands, and Cain walked over to her. He raised his hand and slapped his own daughter across the face, sending her flying into the shoulder of the road. She looked at her cruel father who barked sternly.

"Quit your bawling and get up. Now."

She looked up at him with the saddest look in her eyes.

"That hurt like hell!"

"It was supposed to!"

"But...but...why?"

He sighed. He'd had children before, but this one? She was quite different. Of course, she had his DNA, as evidenced by a welt forming, then dissappearing. He stormed over to his daughter and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her up. He regained his composure and spoke to her in a cool, calm voice.

"Understand this, kid. You are special, like me. You do not cry. You don't kneel before anyone, man or woman. That would be an embarassment, and no daughter of mine is going to act like a fucking pussy." He looked her in the eyes, sternly. "Understand?"

The young girl poked her chest out, her face becoming stoic. She nodded her head, and Cain turned from her. As rain began to fall, Cain looked back at his daughter who was now mimmicking his every move.

"What...are you doing, prey tell?"

"Acting like you! You're my father, after all."

"Yes...true...but that is not what I had in mind." He rubbed his chin in thought. "...you need a name, kid...something fierce...something that matches a daughter of mine..."

-Small Cliffhanger-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Darren Dangerous (08-16-2014)